Recent content by Moon_Haven

1. Moon_Haven

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hmm? Lights seem to work fine here... firepit is a light, so are the gems. They're all properly centered.
  2. Moon_Haven

Okay, that's going to sound like a newb question, but until iVillain updates the github, where do I download the update that Aesica just uploaded?
  3. Moon_Haven

Took me all day, but I found the culprit! It happens when using the Daylight speed tag in a map notetag. for instance: <cl: Daynight 30> I'm trying to see if I can use a plugin command as a workaround.
  4. Moon_Haven

That's worth a try! Give a a sec... Edit: I tried changing the tint and the light layer mask to #999999 but unfortunately the black bar is still present. I'm baffled. Preview
  5. Moon_Haven

Plugin command: Tint set #000000 Tried with and without, but I didn't see a difference?
  6. Moon_Haven

Edit: I've removed literally all the plugins but this one, and I still have the black bar on the left side. When I remove all the plugins, the black bar is no longer. If I reinstall this plugin and leave all the settings to default, the black bar reappears. So I'm starting to think that my...
  7. Moon_Haven

Thanks Aesica! Increasing the width fixed the light border on the right. The black border on the left does remain. I've made a 100x100 empty sand map and put the shake trigger in the middle of it, just to make sure it wasn't something weird with the cave map I had made. This GIF image shows the...
  8. Moon_Haven

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hi @OcRam, I'm wondering how much trouble would it be to change the way the day-->night transition works (and if you would even consider working on it). What I have found is that the transition is tied to a timer. This means if you are outside, you will see the transition happen over the course...
  9. Moon_Haven

Tried the new version, but it doesn't seem to work. I still see a black border on the left Light border on the right. Thinking about it, I must be doing something spectacularly stupid because even at a strength 1 of screen shake, I still see a border on the right side.
  10. Moon_Haven

Edit: okay, let me try your new version. be right back...
  11. Moon_Haven

@ImaginaryVillain and @Aesica That would work, but only for the right side of the screen, we also need to have a buffer on the left side. I think the proper way to fix this issue is to have a buffer all around (there are some people that have vertical shake as well as horizontal). this is what...
  12. Moon_Haven

Got a question: is there a way to increase the layer size used for the lighting system? Let's say 64 pixels all around? When I do a screen shake, I see where the layer ends, on both sides:
  13. Moon_Haven

Background music (constant play or short songs?)

All good points. I think that cements my thoughts for exploration maps, thank you! I'm also wondering about when the player is in a shop trading with a merchant? All of my merchants have their own shops, wondering if music will get annoying when shopping or just browsing the wares.
  14. Moon_Haven

Background music (constant play or short songs?)

Hello! I'm at the stage of selecting background music for my demo. Every map will have it's own song. As a player, I usually turn off the music in most games (or lower the volume very low) as I find it distracting or downright annoying (eg: unending death metal riffs in Doom Eternal). Feeling...
  15. Moon_Haven

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

You define the variable to hold the value in the plugin: Then you set the variable to whatever speed you want, like 1000. I suggest to check out the demo that OcRam made, it will answer a lot of your questions: https://ocram-codes.net/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness