Recent content by Moon_Haven

1. Moon_Haven

Battle Buff/debuff stuff not showing right.

Isn't that the expected result? If you debuff, then a debuff icon will show up...
  2. Moon_Haven

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin (for MV)

I could be wrong, but I think fade plugin command is only for BGS. Perhaps you could fool the engine by playing a song as a BGS? The way I fade in and out my BGS (rain in my case, music in yours) is like this: To fade in, I start the BGS with volume of 1 Then I fade it in manually: To...
  3. Moon_Haven

To fade out the BGM, I use the RPG Maker command: Fadeout BGM.
  4. Moon_Haven

Thanks for answering! Yes, tried BGS true and false, didn't fix my problem. I'll see if I can tweak the RPGM code, so the sounds don't stack.
  5. Moon_Haven

Hi @OcRam This plugin allows to play multiple sounds at once. Is there a way to disable this during battle (or on animation fx)? The problem that I have is that the sounds are stacking, making it very loud when they're playing all at once. For instance: a debuff spell applied on a group of 8...
  6. Moon_Haven

Plugin game over

I would suggest using this plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-game-over-behavior.55072/ ...and a common event to play a video
  7. Moon_Haven

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

There's just too much stuff to combine into a single tileset. Suggest you use it as a salad bar: take what you want and leave the rest on the counter
  8. Moon_Haven

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

This thread is for the light time system guys... Anywho, to answer your question: You play the BGS or BGM and setup the volume, just as usual:
  9. Moon_Haven

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

If that can be of any consolation to you, my game uses your tiles quite extensively to UP+ the ambiance to what would be pretty plain maps. Vines, for instance, make this flooded mine more realistic.
  10. Moon_Haven

Original Character Contest 3 MV VOTING! VOTE NOW! (ENDS JAN 19th!)

I wish we had more than 3 votes. Being a hardcore lover of rodents, I had to cast my first vote to Hoppyfoot... that left me only with 2 votes, and there are far more than 2 that deserves the praises! Edit: Yes, yes, I do know that rabbits are not rodents, but lagomorphs. I was just keeping it...
  11. Moon_Haven

Equipment Skill preview help

I did something similar, using states. For instance: when a character is wearing a full set of a armor (head, chest, legs and arms), a bonus is applied. A state is also attached to this bonus. There are a few ways to see states, easier is probably through a status screen. I'm also using...
  12. Moon_Haven

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

I'm just dropping by to share that I've fixed my issue by manually setting up my light transition, instead of having the plugin handling them. The way I have it working now is starting a transition when getting out, but adjusting the color and duration of that transition depending on time. If...
  13. Moon_Haven

@User1978 If you want to use a torch, the plugin command in the OcRam Lights plugin is light_player. For instance, to turn it on: and to turn it off: Result
  14. Moon_Haven

Yes, that’s a function that comes with OcRam light. Look in the light plugin, you can have a light following the player.
  15. Moon_Haven

Well, you’re not sharing much about your expectations or intents, so I’ll say in short: yes, with a few caveats.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a