Moony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate hitting a brick wall when you're writing a story. ;w;
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Sometimes going back to earlier point can help. Like removing or changing some plot point or concept that's conflicting with other ideas.
    Balako
    Balako
    i figured out a begining and an end ...and work both ways ...forward and back, not recommended but still helps >.>
    Moony
    Moony
    I'm taking a break, looking at it from a different perspective.
    Whoa! ~ Is that a Cat Icon avatar!?
    Moony
    Moony
    Yes, yes it is. @w@ I felt it was high time to change things up for a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And we're live now!
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fujuki