Recent content by Mooshry

1. Mooshry

RMMV Zelda Style Map Scroll

Can i have one thread that isn't ruined? I'm not tolerating any more of these attacks and poisons! I FEEL VERY ATTACKED!
  2. Mooshry

I'll take that first sentence into account, but not for you, because you are clearly NOT trying to help me with useless information across MANY of my threads. And second, easy. i lied. I have two plugins, the community basic and map scroll.
  3. Mooshry

Oh, i didn't KNOW changing the map size wouldn't change the resolution even though i had it changed already. /s You're the one who isn't understanding me. As you can see, i have LONG since changed the resolution, before i even posted this. The plugin won't magically adjust its grid size to the...
  4. Mooshry

But the resolution, which is already the size i need, makes no difference to change the actual plugin's grid size and has nothing to do with my original post.
  5. Mooshry

I only have one plugin, the map scroll one. The thing is, it's that the plugin assumes my maps have a 17x13 grid, and scrolls using it.
  6. Mooshry

I already have the resolution, read my post?
  7. Mooshry

The normal scroll works fine. This really doesn't help, since it still doesn't achieve the zelda style map scroll i need.
  8. Mooshry

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

Here's my demo submission, on almost the last day. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-dragon-quest-shadow-of-the-sinful-sorcerer.134337/
  9. Mooshry

and does it let me change the grid size easily?
  10. Mooshry

I'm using Jeremy's, Shaz's doesn't seem to be entirely plug and play like his.
  11. Mooshry

So i know there's already a plugin for this at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/zelda-styled-map-transitions.48750/, but my game has a little problem with it. This plugin only lets you scroll through a 17x13 grid, and my map's grids are 16x11 due to the lower resolution. I've...
  12. Mooshry

RMMV [RSE] Dragon Quest: Shadow of the Sinful Sorcerer

After years of procrastinating and starting projects only to never finish them, I FINALLY released something! I found the Release Something Event, and decided to use it as motivation to make something. This is an authentic NES-style Dragon Quest fangame made in MV. It's only a 2 hour demo, so it...
  13. Mooshry

RMMV Save Game Error

Um, this doesn't go in JS plugin requests. Go to JS plugin help for technical support.
  14. Mooshry

RMMV New Battle Status Window.

So, i want my game to have the battle status window to change from this: To this: Basically, it shows the nickname of the actor instead of the name, then their level, then HP, then their MP. i don't want the gauges to be shown, and i want the NAME, LV, HP, and MP text to appear on the top. I...
  15. Mooshry

RMMV Dragon Quest-style text scroll?

oh, ok. i'll edit the post right away

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png
Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alessandroiejdhfj