Recent content by Morahir

1. Morahir

Skazka: Adrian's feat

"The story of Adrian's feat. Will he save his mother from the curse?" After one accident, the main character's mother was cursed, and the only way to cure her was to get a divine flower that only grows on the Mountain of Life. Adrian, the eldest son, is the only one who can save her ... Take...
  2. Morahir

Mustella (Morahir) draw maps.

My two new videos on mapping. In the first video, I paint the interior of the house. In the second video I draw a city in the style of PoP City. Enjoy watching! :rhappy:
  3. Morahir

Thank you very much! :rhappy: Thank you for noticing the error. Apparently I somehow missed this.:rsad: I will continue to try to draw good maps!:kaohi:
  4. Morahir

Okay, thank you :rhappy:
  5. Morahir

Hello everyone! My name is Morahir ( Raphael real name). Recently, I decided to create my YouTube channel on RPG Maker, where I draw various maps and also, in the future I’m thinking of making a couple of video tutorials on how to draw cards in a maker. And my first video, do not judge...
  6. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Good! Thanks!:rhappy:
  7. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Can I find out how long it took to go through? :rhappy:
  8. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Done:XP1:
  9. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Project name: "Skazka" Engine: RPG Maker MV Skazka (Demo) - is an adventure game developed by Mustella Games. After one incident, the mother of the protagonist was cursed, and the only way to cure her is to get a divine flower that grows only on the "Mountain of Life". He is the only one who...
  10. Morahir

Khaar Stories

Thanks :3 Today and until February 2, you can try the game for free! :rhappy: Thanks!:rwink:Today and until February 2, you can try the game for free!
  11. Morahir

Khaar Stories

Project name: "Khaar Stories" Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is divided into several stories. Each story tells you about the difficult fate of the main characters. The first story will tell you about a courtesan named Kageru. The second story is coming soon... Characters: "Khaar...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PikFan