Mordridakon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided at this point, I'm basically polishing a done game. So I'll give myself one more week to polish, then release Quest to Score on here!
    I got no sleep last night, so I came up with and implemented a strange side quest in my insomnia... I'm keeping it.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Strange how our best ideas happen when we're the least concerned about thinking them up...
    gstv87
    gstv87
    where I'm from, when we can't decide on an idea, we "talk it over with the pillow"
    I added a strobe effect for my in-game night club. I should probably add an epilepsy warning.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That would be the smart thing to do, yes
    Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    @Finnuval I added a lawyer standing outside the club and forcing you to read the disclaimer before entering the Club :)
    I bought and Downloaded the Mythos Reawakened pack from PVgames because I have an amazing idea for a game. But I can't find a comprehensive tutorial for how to use the graphics? Anyone got one?
    I realized my "learning" game, which I've spend hundreds of hours(and dollars) on, is not worth releasing because core gameplay loop is so boring. Time to start over... *sigh*
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    not to be overly unsympathetic, but assuming you mean "learning" as in "I am learning to RPG Maker" and not as in "this is a piece of edutainment", why on earth would you put actual money dollars into it in the first place?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    That might actually not be the case. You could just be bored of it as you've played it so much. Maybe release it anyways and see what people suggest to improve?
    Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    @bgillisp - Very True! I'm going to rework the dungeons to make them more interesting, the release it.
    @CrowStorm - It wasn't supposed to be a learning game, that's what a beta tester called it. I was planning on making it an actual game and maybe I'll still release it after I rework the dungeons.
    I disappeared from here for 9 months, but I'm back now ^-^ Maybe I'll finally kick my game out the door so you can all try it!!
    I bought a copy of Superman 64. My n64 won't boot it up. Is that a good or bad thing?
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    The connector part of the cart may need cleaning, given the age of N64 carts. But that is nothing a little rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab can't fix.
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    If I can get a Sega Genesis and classic NES carts cleaned and working like new that way, you can with your N64 carts.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    This is a good thing considering Superman 64 is a bag of butt. You were better off burning that money and using it as a small campfire.
    Today a 90-year-old in a walker walked faster than me. I hate being fat :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't know if it will help, but I've noticed that I crave sugar less when I eat more veggies. I find it a lot easier to change my diet when I focus on adding foods instead of avoiding them.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    @OmnislashXX Sorry, you've gone through so much trouble. Yeah, I don't want to go through what you've gone through.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Mordridakon that's hilarious, I'm glad you have a good attitude about it. I've never been heavy but I've been out badly out of shape in terms of stamina. There's always at least one thing that does it for you. For me it was when a literal puddle of sweat formed on the ground around me and someone slipped in it
    I'm currently letting Quest to Score idle a bit to come back with fresh eyes. Maybe I should work on another project, hmmm...
    Mods: In what forum should I post a thread asking for RPG Maker games to play(Learn best by playing!!)?
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Don't know exactly what that means, but general discussions is kinda the residual category for anything that touches RPG Maker.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    To make it more confusing, why not video games subforum?
    Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    Thank you all for your replies.
    I had to spend $90 on a product I'll use exactly once(word perfect). Then nice part, however, is I can deduct the purchase off my taxes :D
    Anyone can make a bad game, but it takes talent and hard work to make a good one. Keep growing and persevering and the gem will come.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    That's one of the reasons I haven't been working on earthquake Warriors RPG lately. I feel like it's a very shallow game with a bunch of gimmicks tacked on.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    My first finished game was such a flop in my mind that it kept me from making something new for a long time. It still haunts me to this day, but I know that if I really try I can make something better.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    @Benny Jackdaw Having confidence in one's work is important, too. The fear of doing a mediocre job is daunting, believe me. Take your doubts with a grain of salt, and definitely look for feedback if need be.
    An employee at 7-11 sneezed in her hands before handling my food. I called 7-11 Customer Service Line and complained. DISGUSTING!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow RPG Maker MV 2 is really good
I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wise_Walrus