Recent content by Mordridakon

1. Mordridakon

I published a book today. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it here.

I published a book today. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it here.
  2. Mordridakon

I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out...

I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
  3. Mordridakon

Yay I worked on my game this evening... only for 15 minutes, but its something!!!

Yay I worked on my game this evening... only for 15 minutes, but its something!!!
  4. Mordridakon

I stopped work on my game because I think I bit off a little more than I can chew. So if I take...

I stopped work on my game because I think I bit off a little more than I can chew. So if I take bite-sized chunks and work from there, I may be able to get back in the groove.
  5. Mordridakon

The Superbowl is on, I think. Do I care? No.

The Superbowl is on, I think. Do I care? No.
  6. Mordridakon

To supplement my diet and have something to snack when I'm forced to use the emergency supply...

To supplement my diet and have something to snack when I'm forced to use the emergency supply. If this is dehydrated fruit, I'm glad I didn't purchase the dehydrated meat.
  7. Mordridakon

I got my 2 week food supply plus a supply of dehydrated fruit. It was a mistake to eat some, its...

I got my 2 week food supply plus a supply of dehydrated fruit. It was a mistake to eat some, its going right through my system :( Only eat when necessary. Now I know why soldiers call MREs meals ready to expel.
  8. Mordridakon

First RPG game you ever played

Final Fantasy 4 is the first RPG i actually remember.
  9. Mordridakon

Move to the third world. no country music there

Move to the third world. no country music there
  10. Mordridakon

I had to cancel my order because it was too expensive. I switched it with a 72-hour kit, that...

I had to cancel my order because it was too expensive. I switched it with a 72-hour kit, that should tie me over for a few weeks until I can afford the 2 week kit :/
  11. Mordridakon

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed...

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
  12. Mordridakon

Making equipment that can only be equipped by one character.

I submitted a report saying as such...
  13. Mordridakon

Thank you, you solved my problem!
  14. Mordridakon

This is so simple and obvious, there is probably a plug-in already for it, but I can't find it. So, I'm looking for a plug-in that makes items that can only be equipped by one character. I know you can sort of do this with types of armor or weapons, but some of my characters share armor types...
  15. Mordridakon

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator...

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309