Recent content by Morganis

1. Morganis

failed to load img/tilesets/world_b.png

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Thanks shaz, I overlooked a tab in the data base that called for tile set b. I thought i looked over everything lol. ty kindly
  2. Morganis

failed to load img/tilesets/world_b.png

hello guys. I got around to messing with mz. I deleted all the stuff that came with and replaced with my own. I made a map and put in the tileset im using now. it does not call for world_b.png but rather my tileset name. when i start the game i get that message, failed to load...
  3. Morganis

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hello, I cant find where there is a bundle of plugins to purchase.
  4. Morganis

Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Hello, First thank you for the plugins. I wanted to ask if it was possible to have the layers move in certain directions like water, clouds, and so forth? Thank you again for what you do.
  5. Morganis

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hello, I would like my user name to be changed to Morganis, If that name is taken, I would like it to be changed to Lucifeun. Thank you kindly
  6. Morganis

CROSS ENGINE: Combining Chrono Engine with Altimit Movement

hello, how does galves cam plugin help with event and doodad jiter? Any chance you can share how to do that?
  7. Morganis

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Hello all, I have been working on a game for a while now and thought I would maybe start posting some maps here and there for some feedback and opinions. This is the city of Astonia. It needs lighting and some other small touches but for the most part, it is done. Thank you all kindly and all...
  8. Morganis

parallax size

Ahh ok. I understand now. Thank you kindly for that.
  9. Morganis

parallax size

Hello all, I wanted to ask about parallax mapping. I know you need a ! in front of the name and the width and hight have to be the same on the map as in the editor. I have a few maps already working right with the ! and the right sizes. I went to put a new map in the editor and it is named...
  10. Morganis

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Hello, appreciate the comments. Just wanna say I'm sorry for my comment. I do appreciate the community and the RPG maker engines. I have been using em for years. I just get discouraged. I understand the reasons and all so again I do apologize for my comment.
  11. Morganis

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

These are things that could have been worked into previous makers. But wheres the money in that? It just sucks that some features that are needed to make a decent game are kept away so a new maker can be sold with a feature or two that people want but didn't get in a previous maker. Layers and...
  12. Morganis

yanfly updates

thank you all for the reply. thank you kindly
  13. Morganis

yanfly updates

hello, hope this is the right place for this thread seemed correct. If you already own yanflys plugins, is there a way you can update them if they have newer versions? i did not see a way on the wiki page which seems like the new site. I don't know, thanks for any tips.
  14. Morganis

change grid size in mv editor

ty very much

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole