Morpheus's latest activity

• Morpheus
    Morpheus updated their status.
    First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.
  • Morpheus
    So I'm using the MV3D plugin and it's awesome. The only thing I want to do next is work on the combat. I tried using Alpha ABS and it...
    • 1606958279834.png
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to waynee95's post in the thread waynee95's Storage System with Like Like.
    @Guardinthena Thanks for the nice words! :kaojoy: @Morpheus Yeah, you can do that. As @ShadowDragon suggests you can use a combination...
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus replied to the thread waynee95's Storage System.
    Any way to create loot tables with this plugin? Like let's say the player can loot barrels but it's random what appears in them?
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to ekhartpl's post in the thread RMVXA Beyond the Veil with Like Like.
    A bump, and an update on the progress! Because of COVID, and lockdown, I was very busy at my real work (retail) which slowed the...
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus commented on Morpheus's profile post.
    @zerobeat032 Yeah, I'm doing my best to remake it lol look on my other statuses to see some other works on it :)
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to zerobeat032's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Like Like.
    I remember this lil guy from Ni No Kuni I think lol. looks good tho.
  • Morpheus
    Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to KakonComp's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Like Like.
    Lovin' them bricks.
  • Morpheus
    Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to Riazey's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I feel that, I have this one inn exterior I spent days on and I'm glad it's the only large one :kaoswt: it's not even finished
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to Mystic_Enigma's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Like Like.
    Better than what I could ever muddle up!
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to Hyouryuu-Na's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Like Like.
    I wouldn't be able to do that even in a week XD
  • Morpheus
    Pixel art takes forever when you're starting out lol (4 Hours for two buildings)
  • Morpheus
    Morpheus reacted to D_Doffer's comment on Morpheus's profile post with Like Like.
    This is dope, keep it up!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a new menu for my game. I'm not sure if I should get the Lune Engine to make it more unique. I think I'll be making the text color more white to match the "Menu" color. I may add some little stamps or markings to make it look more like it's paper.
SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianfm