Recent content by motman

1. How to make an animated menu

Thanx anyway, any little help is always great for me. :)
  2. How to make an animated menu

Really? Then could u give me more details about it please?
  3. How to make an animated menu

here's the frames
  4. How to make an animated menu

Hi guys, I finished the frames, it took me more than I thought but I did it. here's the frames:
  5. How to make an animated menu

Ok, I'll make and show u as soon as possible every frame as a PNG file. Thanks, and sorry if I bothered you all too much. See ya.
  6. How to make an animated menu

does the animation itself count as a PNG file?
  7. How to make an animated menu

You mean that until I make the sprite sheet, you can't understand well what I have in mind, right? Ok understood, I'm gonna make the sprite sheet in PNG and png and show it to you; it's gonna take a week or 2.
  8. How to make an animated menu

well I was trying to use GraphicsGale drawing there each frame since it's fast easy and precise, but since I found out it ain't supported by RPG Maker, I'm kinda trying to choose either exporting to GIMP and try to see what I can make, or restart from zero with another program. And that's just...
  9. How to make an animated menu

What do you mean exactly by formatted? I'm sorry i'm not really good with some english words, and google doesn't translate good. @Heirukichi, since your Italian can we start a conversation in Italian tomorrow please?
  10. How to make an animated menu

It's a sprite sheet and I think I'm gonna try exporting to GIMP like Andar said.
  11. How to make an animated menu

Thanks, I think I understood what you meant and what I need to use to create the animation, but I still need to know how can I put the animation where I want and how I want. in this case on the menu activated by new game or load game. I would also be happy if you could tell me if there are other...
  12. How to make an animated menu

well I didn't complete the animation but I think I have a sample from the program C\Program Files (x86)\GraphicsGale\sample2.gal
  13. How to make an animated menu

Well it's an animation where I use pixels, I want it to be a part of the menu screen but not exactly of the game, I want an animation that starts every time someone clicks new game or loading game, maybe even exit. I think I'll use Graphicsgale for the animation.
  14. How to make an animated menu

I use vx ace
  15. How to make an animated menu

oh sorry but I actually use vx ace

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2