Recent content by mpurnell

1. mpurnell

Play test a event with out loading the game.

i use it in 1.06 and works perfectly
  2. mpurnell

Galv's Message Busts

yes there is, but only by changing default to right. then you will have to use plugin for the left. just change lines 179 to 197 and make it opposite. so change the 0's to 1's and 1's to 0's
  3. mpurnell

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

Ill give it a shot again then and hope for the best.
  4. mpurnell

Galv's Screen Buttons

I had this exact error and it took me ages to figure it out... it seems galv has set it that it must have 2 images. 1 for normal, 1 for press. all i did was create the same image size & only use half of the image area and leave the bottom half blank (or you could duplicate the image)
  5. mpurnell

Galv's Screen Buttons

i would say youre missing something as ive been using it since 1.3 and now im using 1.6 (yes, i havent downgraded, havent needed to) and its working perfectly for me. try and get the buttons to do something else and see if it works.
  6. mpurnell

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

1= player player level so u can put it as that but in your situation, i would suggest parallax mapping with half layer above and half layer below
  7. mpurnell

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

0=ground, 1=player, 2=parallax, 3=shadow, 4=parallax2, 5=light/showpicture ... basically that
  8. mpurnell

Leaderboard/Score board

Yea i was doing that because i was tryinf to find the easiest way to pull up every result so i couod set as another variable. Then hit another hurdle and my brain just melted on what i was trying to accomplish lol
  9. mpurnell

Leaderboard/Score board

Cant say my attempt at array's are the best, but pretty much trying to get like a soccer/sports score board going. 8 teams, first 8 variables for the teams, bottom variables to put the in order, but im lost on how to convert this to rpg maker mv so i can put them in order or howd i get that...
  10. mpurnell

Is there a script for checking the player's level in MV?

Similar request, and since this one hasnt been answered. Need it for a conditional branch on an event to check if players level = or above whatever, can transfer fer to next map, but conditional branch doesnt give that option
  11. mpurnell

How do I use sprites that are 80 x 80?

I would personally change the sprite ib photoshop (or gimp for free) to somethijg like 96x96 as mv's grids are set to 48x48 and rather offsetting, just go up by X'ing it (eg. 48x48 to double = 96x96 or 48x48 triple = 144x144)
  12. mpurnell

Creating a scoreboard/Ladder

thanks. im not great at coding so doesnt help entirely with making it into a plugin with randomised variables lol, but ill give it a shot
  13. mpurnell

Either way really. Cant find a solution in either case
  14. mpurnell

Im trying to create like a sports scoreboard/Ladder but im struggling to work out how to get the order to appear correctly. 8 teams. lets say team 6 has more points in the other. yea easy to set as number 1 for position/location, but now my brain stops working & i cant work out the easiest way...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nefilis