It's something I'd like to do very much since it'd let me redeem myself for the design and data structures I used for this script. :x
Unfortunately, I don't have MV and I won't be able to purchase it any time soon.
Yeah, I glanced at the script yesterday and saw what he did to Window_ItemList#make_item_list. My script (and possibly the other scripts you're using) assume that default methods are not given more or less required arguments. You might encounter some errors with what you did, but if it works for...
The Slime Hunter title condition requires that
the actor itself delivered the killing blow to two Slimes (enemy ID 1)
the actor has :slime_hunter set as a potential title
The Arbitrary Records script is installed.
By default, only actor 1 has :slime_hunter as a potential title.
This requires the Arbitrary Records script.
:condition => "@records.enemy_kill_count[enemy_id] >= 1"Replace enemy_id with the enemy ID number and 1 with whatever kill count required. I didn't test it so let me know if there's a problem.
Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop!