Recent content by Mr.Chris

1. Mr.Chris

FREE OUTBREAK CHRONICLES - Apocalypse Game (A-RPG WITH CHOICES/CONSEQUENCES SYSTEM) RECRUITMENT

probably, if not it can be made, do you have discord?
  2. Mr.Chris

FREE RANSOM - A Story-Driven Hostage Negotiation Game

sounds really cool count me in
  3. Mr.Chris

Have you ever made DLC for your game?

but if people share the password you are kinda screwed. It needs some kind of unique id solution
  4. Mr.Chris

TRADE Looking to start a small development team

I’m in! Send me pm
  5. Mr.Chris

FREE Plane Crash Survival Game

Yea definitely! Send it to me in a private message plz
  6. Mr.Chris

FREE Seeking to assemble a Team for an RPG

I may be able to help you with sprites and art
  7. Mr.Chris

Conditional Towns

So me asking questions is nonsense? Wow alright then and I don't think I'm wrong either. In theory you might be right. But by the time he builds an entire town filled with everything he envisions I am pretty sure it will not run as smooth as you make it seem.
  8. Mr.Chris

Conditional Towns

Doesn't the lag largely depend on size of map? OP said he wants to make a town. If that town is on one gigantic map with all the switches and variables I would think it would slow down performance. Wouldn't it? Especially after all the other stuff he adds to the map like graphics and maybe...
  9. Mr.Chris

Conditional Towns

It is possible. Using switches, variables and what not. But with something this complex you are likely to run into performance issues. Your maps would most likely have to be rather small to reduce lag. Not sure though. But what you described sounds very taxing for any Rpg maker engine
  10. Mr.Chris

Permadeath

Is there a way that you can display a 'downed' body graphic of the pernadead actor? I'm talking about the graphic on the map as well as the portrait graphic found in the menu.
  11. Mr.Chris

FREE Plane Crash Survival Game

Hello, first off I'd like to say that this is not your typical rpg maker game lol. I am making a plane crash survival game on RPG Maker MV. --------------------------------- STORYLINE (so far) You get to name and create your own character. the game starts out in Alaska and you board a small...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maaya