Mr. Detective
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
    KenKrath
    KenKrath
    ^Why not? You obviously have a strong opinion about it and I'd be interested to know why transparent is bad. Moving the character off the map or board after turning on the transparent can work although it can depend on the situation (i.e. is it a never again seen NPC). Switches can get a bit complicated with large scale events.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @KenKrath : Simple. Transparent ON only lasts until you leave the map. If you come back it will revert to the default setting.

And this should be discussed in a forum post, not a status update.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    @JDgoldvox I hope that answers your question. Basically: make a new page for the event in question, leave everything blank, and set the switch (self-switch as well) for when you want it to disappear.

I don't know why you chose me to ask, considering I'm not even active on the forum. XD But if you still have questions, make a thread in the forum. The pros will be happy to help you out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45