Mr. Trivel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I came to send Mr. Trivel a message about commercial use of a plug-in of theirs. Clearly, like the mods have stated, they have not been online in ages. But https://mrtrivelrpg.wordpress.com/ their wordpress states the Terms of Use.
    Nanashi_Studios
    -------------------------------TL&DR-------------------------------------------
    "As of 2016-10-26 all my plugins are free for both commercial and non-commercial projects."
    Just thought I would drop this here for anyone who may be wondering. :D
    Hello, Mr. Tribel i want to ask if i can use ur monster book plugin for my commercial mv project?
    Kes
    Kes
    Mr Trivel has not been on the site since June 2016, so is unlikely to see your question.
    Mr. Trivel. I downloaded your hurt sounds plugin. And, in the help files it says you fixed a certain game crash that happens when an actor or enemy without a hurt note gets hit. Well, my actor HAS a hurt note, and it still crashes the game! How do I fix this?
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose.
    I suggest you start a thread in Plugin Support as Mr. Trivel has not been on the site for nearly 18 months.
    Hi!

Is it possible to make your Quicksand plugin compatible with the latest MV version?

I believe it may have stopped working.

Thanks!
    Kes
    Kes
    Status updates are not for Support questions.  Please post in the appropriate part of the forum.
    Jenovation
    Jenovation
    My apologies! I thought this for direct contact with the user.

Won't do it again :)
    Kes
    Kes
    np
    Helllo! WHich is the best way to contact you in private? Have you got an email, or should i use the submission form on your website?

Thanks have a nice day!
    Hey there, I sent you a message a few days ago. Can you please check your inbox and get back to me asap?  Thanks :)  
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiamumomo