Battle Character Limit
- Command an army instead of a party.
- A menu with images only.
Color Shifting Enemies
- Make enemies go disco disco in battles.
Common Event Logger
- When you can't find that one common event that is being called somewhere.
- Who doesn't want to summon a Über Sword of Winning +99 which actor can't wield it normally?
- Various things can change critical multiplier for characters now, no more damage * 3 as a critical.
- 10.5M looks nicer than 10500000.
Dark Room Covers
- Not everything can be seen from a distance.
- Make battlers play a death sound when they die.
Different Skill Effects Depending on Target
- Says everything.
Enemy EXP Change
- EXP depends on battler levels instead of static EXP.
- Change or randomize enemy positions in battle.
Emerge (Enemy) Animations
- Enemies play an animation when they appear in battles.
- Gives a name, picture or icon above events to display.
- Play a sound on getting hit.
- A menu with icons and a help window.
Invisible Events in (our out of) Range
- Now you see me, now you don't.
Luminus Status Screen
- Changing how status screen looks.
Map Destination Image
- Change the blinking square, and can even be animated.
Max HP = HP state
- 100 HP means 100 max HP, 50 HP means 50 max HP with this state.
- Because 0 damage is too little.
Percent Equipment Stats
- +20% Strength, +90% Intelligence and +999 Luck.
- Perk system. Allows actors to spend points on perks which increase actor's abilities.
- Pick rewards from the board for a price per pick
- Popups appear when gold or items are obtained or forcefully with plugin commands.
Progress Title Screen
- Change title screen background depending on story progress.
- Make regions sink people in, a bit or completely. Events can be sunk in, too.
- Make rare enemies sometimes appear instead of normal enemies.
- Because 100 events is not as good as a simple line of region.
- Salvage and dismantle useless weapons to get materials to craft new ones.
- Hire a few people, they'll help in your battles.
Simple Shop Tax
- Taxes are now in shops!
Simple Skill Leveling
- Change weaker skills into stronger ones after X uses.
Simple Title Screen
- A few simple changes to title screen.
- 100 EXP a level, each level.
Skill Time Reaction
- Press a button in time to strengthen the skill used.
- Steal gold, items. For thieves only.
Use Weapons and Armors in Battle
- As items, throw them at enemies!
Vehicle Music Fix
- Less bugs.