Veteran

Nephilum Demo now out! Apr 1, 2014

MRD256 was last seen:
May 17, 2018 at 12:43 AM
    1. MRD256
      MRD256
    2. MRD256
      MRD256
      The name's mrd256, I'm just a typical gamer, but I plan on releasing my own gaming series (somewhat styled after Final Fantasy or the Tales series). If I end up doing that, my first game to be released will be called Nephilum.

I mainly play JRPGs made by professional game makers, but I like the games on his site too (well, some of them). I look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer.

Note: All of the following are based on my opinion, if you disagree with any of my choices, that's fine.

Favorite professional games:

Final Fantasy X (Favorite characters: Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Seymour) (Favorite couple: TidusxYuna)

Final Fantasy X-2 (Favorite characters: Tidus, Yuna, Rikku) (Favorite couple: TidusxYuna)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Favorite characters: Serah, Noel, Hope) (Favorite couple: SerahxSnow)

Tales of Graces f (Favorite characters: Asbel, Cheria, Hubert, Pascal, Richard) (Favorite couple: AsbelxCheria)

Tales of Xillia (Favorite characters: All party characters + Gaius) (Favorite couple: JudexLeia)

Tales of Xillia 2 (not yet, but soon I hope) (Favorite characters: All party characters, except Muzet) (Favorite couple: JudexLeia)

Games played from here (with a rating of 1-5 based on how good the content)

Manifest (Rating: 5, Awesome Game!)

Natura (Rating: 4, Good, a bit edgy on the battle system though)

Guilty Love (Rating 3.7, Good game, but I've seen better)

Demon Hunters (Rating: 3, good game play not gonna lie, but I was disappointed by the shortness, though that's just me)

Favorite Anime TV shows:

Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL (Favorite characters: Yuma, Tori(Kotori), Kite(Kaito), Shark) (Favorite couple: YumaxTori)

Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V (Favorite charctersL Yuya, Zuzu(Yuzu), Yuto, Ruri(Lulu), Yugo, Rin, Yuri, Selena(Celina)) (Favorite couples: YuyaxZuzu, YutoxRuri, YugoxRin, YurixSelena)

Cardfight!! Vanguard G (Favorite characters: Chrono, Tokoha, Shion, Kouji, Kai, Jamie) (Favorite couple: ChronoxTokoha)

Date a Live (Favorite characters: Shido, Tohka, Kotori) (Favorite couple: ShidoxTohka)

Sword Art Online(SAO) (Favorite characters: Kirito, Asuna) (Favorite couple: KiritoxAsuna)

Profile pic: Chrono and Tokoha (pic made by me, but the characters (and poses) belong to Bushiroad)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yes, please don't use the status update for stuff that belongs in the forum.  We have an introduction/farewell forum where you should post this, or you could also just put it in your profile.
        Jan 31, 2016
      3. MRD256
        MRD256
        Thanks for letting me know about this, but I can't seem to figure out how to change it... :(
        Jan 31, 2016
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Feb 1, 2016
    3. MRD256
      MRD256
      Nephilum Demo now out!
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV