Recent content by MRD256

1. MRD256

Deleting the Save file after Game Over?

Does anyone know if there's a plugin that can delete the current save file if you Game Over? I know I can just not allow the player to save, but the game is kinda long, and I'd rather not have the player play several hours in one sitting, unless they want to of course. So I'd at least like them...
  2. MRD256

Battle options at te push of a button

BUMP: Anyone?
  3. MRD256

BUMP: Anyone have any ideas? I'm not asking you to make one, I just want to know if any exist.
  4. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins that allow you to have all your basic commands (Attack, Guard, Skills, Wait, etc.) at the push of a button like in Persona 5? And able to scroll through target enemies when you're not in the Skill/Item window? This is for RPG Maker MV.
  5. MRD256

Random Death interval with Yanfly Buff&States Core

I tried inputting the code into the notebox of the state, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I even set it to just add the state upon regen and it's not doing anything. Is there something I'm missing?
  6. MRD256

sounds good, although the game also uses the ATB battle system and has a Tick-based regen system. I was more thinking it would do it on Regeneration. <Custom Regenerate Effect> You think this could work?
  7. MRD256

In my project, I'm using Yanfly's Buff&States core plugin and I have a state that acts like poison to an actor's MP, but I also want this state to possibly kill the actor based on a random interval. Say for example, it generates a random number between 1-50 and if the number is >= 40, it kills...
  8. MRD256

Alternate Basic Attack Skills

I realize that now. Thanks
  9. MRD256

Hey, thanks. I didn't know Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin could do that.
  10. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins for changing what skills certain actors use as their basic attack skill? For RPG Maker MV
  11. MRD256

Replacement for MAT & MDF

I think I'm good on omitting them now, I don't need to. I like @Aesica 's idea. Where MAT can be R.ATK (Ranged Attack) and regular ATK will be changed to P.ATK (Physical ATK), and MDF will be come E.DEF (Energy Defense) against lasers, radiation, etc. and normal DEF will become P.DEF (Physical...
  12. MRD256

hmmm, that's an idea. In the game, I only have 4 party members and 2 of them strictly use Ranged attacks (one uses a Bow, the other uses Guns). As for Theo, I know what kind of game I want to do, and I wasn't asking how to make Yanfly's script work how I want, I was just stating my problem. I...
  13. MRD256

It's a sort of Post Apocalyptic setting. I like your idea of Focus and Will, though I'm not sure how I would use them in say, Formulas.
  14. MRD256

I'm trying to make a realistic-style game without Magic (in RPG Maker MV) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I could replace MAT & MDF with (in other words, what to rename them to and what else to use them for). I wanted to try an omit them from the project, but it's hard since...
  15. MRD256

Sprite and Battler from non-RPG maker

But I'm not sure what I could offer them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos