Recent content by MrDestroyer

1. MrDestroyer

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 9/19/2020]

Can you include professor x, Kitty Pryde, X-23, Sunspot, and Angel?
  2. MrDestroyer

Giant Ant battle sprite

@slimmmeiske2 Ok
  3. MrDestroyer

Giant Ant battle sprite

Someone can create or find a battle sprite of the Avery's Giant Ant for RPG Maker MV? (I'm asking for the basic battle sprite, not the SV) Avery's sprites: <snip> Thread with the sprites: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/avys-mv-stuff.53317/
  4. MrDestroyer

Marvel's Netflix Daredevil / Defenders & Ghost Rider - Character Sprites & SV Battlers

Are you going to make the Guardians of the Galaxy?
  5. MrDestroyer

Actor3_2 with People3_7 armor

@M.I.A. Yes
  6. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

@Krystek_My I already researched on internet, but I didn't find anything
  7. MrDestroyer

Actor3_2 with People3_7 armor

Walking character Face Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Destroyer (me), Kadokawa Non-Commercial and Commercial free to use Repost: no Edits: allowed Maker Required: RPG Maker MV Actor3_2 and People3_7, edited on Photoshop CS2
  8. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

Avery, can you do a battle sprite of the giant ant?
  9. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

Can you make a SV battler of Succubus?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565