Share This Page

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Story Writer and Plot Development, Male, from Arizona

Veteran
MRHAPPYFACEMAN was last seen:
Aug 15, 2019
    1. MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      making music and art for the game now. working on mechanics for the time being
    2. MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      Just got a new artist, does a pretty good job! Can't wait to see what his next enhancements will look like!
    3. MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      If there are people following out there and I just don't know about it, I am working on the first world mechanics and plot turns at the moment. I am a firm believer in not making the maps until the storyline is concrete as wto what its going to be about, so here is the game in words. Think of a setting kinda like hunger games, but not hunger games. It is a constant free for all with the person in first place getting to go home if he is in first place for 5 days straight. You are given a magical booklet that updates with the game details daily.
    4. MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      First draft for Main character's daughters.

55992.IPB

55993.IPB

55994.IPB

55995.IPB
      1. 1 person likes this.
    5. MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      MRHAPPYFACEMAN
      Here is a sketch of one of Death's wolves. Repulsive isn't it? Death's wolves will play an important part in the Soulless frontier horror RPG, being your loyal bodyguards in various parts of the demon realm.

55927.IPB
      1. 1 person likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    ENGLISH
    I am brand new to the RPG Maker Engines, but am an old turtle when it comes to story development and keeping an audience entertained with a story. I am going through College right now and am studying Accounting and will later pursue my medical degree in hopes to become a surgeon. I have been cleaning houses for the past 6 years of my life and do not recommend it to anyone for a profession ;). I have 2 little dogs, a cat, and love to watch anime for my down time. I also like to play on Diep.io on my free time and max out anywhere between 500K-1M. Other than that, that is me in a nutshell

Story Development, Accounting, Medicine, Chemistry, Politics, Anime, Piano.

Signature

Don't look at me like that - it's not my fault you make mistakes! If you are angry at me, just stop talking to me and I'll do the same.