MrKiwi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Lilly That's great! Its quite a tough hobby... but you are great so far I've seen :kaopride:
    Lilly
    Lilly
    I just finished doing lines for *drumroll Hope's Fleet Frontier! Dreamshatter Rondo!!

Hey, maybe we could do something sometime, a fandub with you, me and your friend.
    • Love
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Lilly That would be awesome and funny!
    It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
    MagicPizzaGuy
    MagicPizzaGuy
    yeah, rip Nhentai you will be missed...

Edit: Actually I used the wrong link! He is alive! Yay
    Another 24 hours without sleep... help!
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Finnuval A friend of mine kinda told me the same, so most likely I spent all night training and watching videos... perhaps not the best choices of activities pre-sleep... good thing I live alone tho...

@Hyouryuu-Na I'm also worried about that, my sleep schedule its just random right now... keeping up with the useless online classes its hard...
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I hgave severe insomnia (have had it since my teens and im 41 now), most I went without sleep was 5 days so i get your pain. Over the years I've learned the only thing that works is to relax no matter what works for you. For me that means sleeping on the couch, leaving the tv on, drinking coffee and listening to loud music (headphones) before I lay down. usually I dont fall asleep until it's 8-10 am so... yeah
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    One word of caution though, severe insomnia (like mine) does take a huge toll on your body and can often lead to things like diabetes (as is the case for me). But yeah, nothing much you can do but keep an eye on it
    Me: "Good morning!"
    Clock: "15:42"
    gstv87
    gstv87
    Dad: "Good morning!"
    me: "Dude.... I've been awake since 'Good morning' last morning."
    I was extra motivated to work on my project today due to how much I advanced on it yesterday...

Turns out it was a dream of me advancing it... I haven't done anything u.u
    Space Channel 5 is a cool game and Ulala is just glamorous! (Bad times to discover the Dreamcast)
    Biestmann
    Biestmann
    Space Channel 5 is a blast! The Dreamcast has plenty of gems that defined entire genres. Phantasy Star Online, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Skies of Arcadia and so many more incredible titles
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh Jet Set and Skies.... those were the days. Great system, too be Sega's such a terrible company for managing stuff. Even holding their families hostage for a PC release of Jet Set Radio Future hasn't worked. :LZSteary:
    Samba de Amigo its the most latin-inaccurate thing I've seen in a videogame... (Still love the songs...)
    tito
    tito
    It is awfully wrong indeed. People from other cultures tend to think Latin America as a unified culture, but it is completely the opposite. Samba is a Brazilian song style. People speak Portuguese in Brazil. Not Spanish. Even the name "Samba de Amigo" is in Spanish. The right way to say it in Brazilian Portuguese is "Samba do amigo".
    tito
    tito
    Anyway, several of the design elements resemble northern Mexico (which is a North American culture) and maybe Peruvian 'sombreros'. The 'tcha-tcha-tcha' has nothing to do with Brazil and Samba too... So... I think it is the same mistake as taking Africa and Europe in a mix as if the Old World pertained to a single cultural identity.
    I'm so stuck playing emulated Wii games... help...
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Look at yourself in the mirror and say it loudly how disgusting your life is. That might help you get back to reality.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Finally unlocked Sonic in smash bros brawl :) sorry Ike... I need speed.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Gotta go fast.
    • Haha
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Lilly Yes, I play!
    (What am I talking about, I already stated it...)

Wait, on emulator? Lost my wii years ago and never got a new console, so... at least I have dolphin :3
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Ah, I thought it was Ultimate, but y'know Brawl is also beautiful.
    Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)
    • Haha
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hehe as much as I'll love doing that, my game takes place both inside and outside so I'll do the exteriors later. Muuuch later *sigh*
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    Mapping is the part of RM I am best at and most enjoy
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    you get to literally construct a little (or maybe big) world, how cool is that
    Am I the only one who makes tons of sketches of the same character over and over again?
    Is there anything more painful than realizing you've been drawing in the wrong layer?
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Not backing up your projects and losing it is infinitely more painful. Getting coronavirus is also probably more painful.
    • Sad
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I suppose opening up your project and realizing it's been corrupted is more painful, but that "d'oh!" moment when you realize you're on the wrong layer is a very close second!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    closing the program before realising you accidentilly saved the merged layers as a png file instead of a layered photoshop file....
    Its been a while since I made the whole crew... (I want to colour this one so bad... :kaoback: )
    So... by the fault of 1 person the entire region I live in is in red alert... funny thing, the police is looking for that guy... wonder if they want to replicate a scene from monsters. inc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo