Dec 15, 2019 at 2:12 AM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Aug 22, 1999 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird, Male, 20, from Green Hill Zone

Veteran

What languajes do you know or understand? For me, I know spanish and english, but I also understand french, portuguesse and sign languaje :) Dec 14, 2019 at 10:57 PM

MrKiwi was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 15, 2019 at 2:12 AM
    1. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      What languajes do you know or understand? For me, I know spanish and english, but I also understand french, portuguesse and sign languaje :)
      1. Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        My native language is Bengali. I know English. I understand and can speak Hindi and a little bit of Urdu (but can't write or read). I learnt how to read Arabic but don't understand it.
        Dec 14, 2019 at 11:27 PM
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Italian (native with many dialects), English, Spanish, French, some Malay (very basic), some Arabic (very basic).
        Dec 14, 2019 at 11:37 PM
      5. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Hmm... let's see. It's Ruby, PHP, C#, Java, Javascript, Python, VB. Well, that's quite a lot.
        Dec 15, 2019 at 1:06 AM
    2. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Today I discovered that the sf rtp tileset for MV has a water hydrant, what a day!
      1. Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
      3. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        A single tile that needs a liiiiiittle editing xD been there, done that.
        Dec 14, 2019 at 5:13 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Lemonrice Life is so hard when you can't create your own stuff. lol. Everything I buy for my project, unless commissioned, is always of the close but not cigar variety when it comes to what I need. xD
        Dec 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM
        Lemonrice likes this.
      5. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        that reminds me i really need to start sharing these edits
        Dec 14, 2019 at 5:33 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I just found this quote in my notes: "You certainly don't know enough about life or death to choose which one you'll prefer"
      1. Finnuval and TheNewSon like this.
    4. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Time to add busts! Oh, haven't drawn them yet... I guess... Time to draw busts! :kaosigh:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Hopefully you'll place those busts on some tall, stable pillars. Don't want anyone tipping over and busting 'em!
        Dec 10, 2019 at 8:49 AM
      3. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @KazukiT Even stretching sprites feels awfully tedious for me... I give my absolute respect to those who made full char/tile sets.

@Mystic_Enigma Unfortunately for me, I'm a non flying bird, so maybe I'll bury them where no one could ever find them... the busts of course... a.a
        Dec 10, 2019 at 9:06 AM
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I know how you feel about doing Sprite work. Using the computer isn't very comfortable, and if I use it long enough, it's outright painful. that's why work on any RPG project I'm doing has been so slow.
        Dec 10, 2019 at 10:16 AM
    5. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Which one do you prefer: A or B? https://imgur.com/WRmGV9t
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        B , it more clean
        Dec 9, 2019 at 1:55 PM
      4. PixelHeart
        Dec 9, 2019 at 2:54 PM
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      5. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        B looks better but the eyes are a bit weird (to me). Fix them maybe?
        Dec 9, 2019 at 7:45 PM
    6. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I still have the trauma of the Grease choreography I had to do last semester, I still hear the music everywhere... help :kaoback:
      1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
      3. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @The Stranger Mmm... I think we have a little misunderstood here... I'm studying physical education, not exactly something related to drama... the subject where I did the choreohraphy was called "motor expression", but its a kinda tricky name since it was more music related... which, by the way, is my worst subject in life
        Dec 7, 2019
        standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
      4. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        Fun fact, I've always wanted to try something related to drama... but never actually tried it out
        Dec 7, 2019
        standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh! So, it's dance related? That sounds interesting.
        Dec 7, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
    7. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I've just created an awfully complex daytime event system... so far its working... but I can smell issues nextdoor u.u'
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        You: ...Alright, I mean it seems like there should be problems, but it's working. Time to have a friend test it.
        Friend: *Screenshots*
        Nov 30, 2019
        TheoAllen likes this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Making complex stuff sure is fun huh?
        Dec 1, 2019
      4. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @standardplayer lol, scariest scenario possible...

@FleshToDust when it works feels amazing, when it fails feels so frustrating... I still do it!
        Dec 1, 2019
        standardplayer and FleshToDust like this.
    8. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Doing sprites of consoles! This is the closest I'll be of a switch :(
    9. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I'm wondering... Grandia or Chrono Trigger?
      2. MechScapeZH
        MechScapeZH
        Never played or heard of Grandia, but nothing can beat Chrono Trigger- it'll be my favorite until the End of Time (pun totally intended, haha).
        Nov 28, 2019
        FleshToDust and standardplayer like this.
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        Grandia.
        Nov 28, 2019
      4. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        This is probably sacrilege but I didn't really care for either. I recognize them as great games, but they didn't really grip me. Now Phantasy Star IV, I hold that game in the same regard people hold Chrono Trigger.
        Nov 28, 2019
    10. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      So, I was playing this game where I found a guard with derp face that literally says: "Do you like my hat? I like my hat" Top tier dialogue.
      1. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        "Its comfy and easy to wear".
        Nov 25, 2019
      2. ImaginaryVillain
        ImaginaryVillain
        Reminds of the hat from SAO Abridged.
        Nov 25, 2019
    11. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I have no idea how to explain a player the battle system in my project... And maybe, just MAYBE... that's an issue in rpg games :kaoback:
      2. kovak
        kovak
        If you cant explain it yourself...that's a problem
        Nov 23, 2019
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Don't go pouring a lot of info on them. Maybe take your time explaining each thing slowly upto the first boss? Don't take away control from the player though (we players hate that). Let them battle and stuff and let them know about different mechanics through popup messages or through an engaging convo with another character or smthn... or you can keep a help file.
        Nov 23, 2019
      4. Countyoungblood
        Countyoungblood
        sounds like its too complicated.
        Nov 23, 2019
    12. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Can anyone guess the missing word? :kaocry: ¨Sono chi no _______¨¨
      2. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        I feel it's either Sadame or Kioku... or It's not the reference I think it is lol.
        Nov 22, 2019
        MrKiwi likes this.
      3. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Bono
        Nov 22, 2019
      4. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @zerobeat032 Well... you are right... but... isn't this cheating? Whatever, I guess you can have a kiwi :)
        Nov 22, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
    13. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Its been a while since I spent a whole day in RMMV, this project is growing smoothly so far :kaopride:
      1. The Stranger likes this.
    14. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Do you guys like multiple endings? Like good or bad ending? Or the 100% completion ¨true¨ ending?
      1. ex0rschism and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It depends how well is it made. I really hate games, where in order to achieve the true ending you have to unlock every other ending. I also don't like it, when the games don't try to keep you engaged, like they keep 90% of the story identical except for 2 scenes that are character unique.
        Nov 17, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I also hate endings, where it's completely visible how to get to them, because it makes it so easy to reach them... And by the time you get there, you already know what's going to happen.
        Nov 17, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        So far the true ending, which angered me the most, was the one of a VN called Love Ribbon. You essentially have to choose your selfish partner in front of your only chance to take an important exam. Otherwise you earn the ticket to a guilt trip, a breakup and a bad ending. I of course voluntarily took the bad ending just to see how far it goes.
        Nov 17, 2019
    15. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
    16. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      So, I just finished drawing my OC, and I found a 2018 design... Holy llama what a change.
      1. Lemonrice and Traveling Bard like this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        My hunger always betrays me. :(
        Nov 12, 2019
      4. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        Yet nobody has asked the most important questions: where can we see the image?
        Nov 12, 2019
        MrKiwi likes this.
      5. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @Lemonrice I sincerly forget about that due to the llama thing (.-.)
        Nov 12, 2019
        Lemonrice likes this.
    17. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      I can't believe I never thought about making a game with my Mr.Kiwi character, wonder what could I do... :kaopride:
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        somehow 'the early bird gets the worm' comes to mind as a title... don't ask me why xD
        Nov 9, 2019
    18. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Omg! the full collection of Yanfly's plugins is so expensive in my currency since the dollar value grew :kaoeh: Such a hard decision!
      2. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @Tea's Jams Wait... what? Seriously? That would be such a huge saving (*-*)
        Nov 2, 2019
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      3. SepulcherGeist
        SepulcherGeist
        Where is this collection and what does it cost??
        Nov 2, 2019
      4. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @SepulcherGeist Well, if you go to yanfly.moe you can buy the collection (The 200 Yanfly's plugins) for $30, or you can pay the $5 membership at Yanfly's patreon page
        Nov 3, 2019
    19. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Back from the death. I finally got a new PC that can run properly MV, so I guess its game making time! Again! :kaoswt:
      1. SmashArtist likes this.
    20. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      The demos of my big project are officially lost, I really wanted to share them now... Not saying they were good tho...
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Aww, that sucks. How much work did you put into them?.
        Jun 7, 2019
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Corrupt files? That happens a lot to me. I just close and save my project. Next time I open, cannot read map.js cannot read common event.js ugh
        Jun 7, 2019
      3. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        @Benny Jackdaw They were pretty old, like a memory of how much I've been evolving on game making.

@Hyouryuu-Na Actually I restored my computer and didn't backup them :/
        Jun 8, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 22, 1999 (Age: 20)
    About Me:
    I don't fly
    First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests: