MrKiwi's latest activity

• MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    Hold it... you breath? I thought you only needed pain and cookies to live... I feel betrayed :kaosigh:
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to The Stranger's status with Sad Sad.
    Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi replied to the thread help with mog weather ex.
    I would say the problem is that your map is too small to fit entirely in the screen, the weather ex plugin uses all the screen (that...
  • MrKiwi
    Its like squid. Out of joke, on my native city, in the street in front of the bus station you could buy some meat on stick (no idea how...
  • MrKiwi
    Take this spoiler! You can save your progress... now your experience is ruined >: )
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on Ryisunique's profile post.
    Finally, those humans surely slack a lot. I was about time.
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on MrKiwi's profile post.
    @RCXDan I can only agree, if something stucks and annoy me is mapping, sadly, its has to be done u.u @Hyouryuu-Na so... a lockdown...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Hyouryuu-Na's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Wow Wow.
    I'm working on the interiors now for this reason TT I can't map exteriors no matter how hard I try. The game is pretty small with a few...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to RCXDan's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Yes, hello, this is my kryptonite. I could have the best idea for a game I've ever gotten and mapping still stops me dead in my tracks.
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi updated their status.
    Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Lemonrice's comment on The Stranger's profile post with Haha Haha.
    That's an odd way to clean your butt.
  • MrKiwi
    Feathers tickle on the backstore...
  • MrKiwi
    A bit of oil and a little flame and you'll be way cleaner than ever, might hurt, but just a little sideeffect...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi replied to the thread No Travel Game Jam.
    Finally I catch up one of these, I'm in.
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to RPGMakerWeb's post in the thread No Travel Game Jam with Like Like.
    A lot of us are stuck at home, no travel, limited outside entertainment... it's the perfect time to make a game to take our minds off...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimimartin