MrKiwi's latest activity

• MrKiwi
    MrKiwi updated their status.
    Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Finnuval's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Wow Wow.
    the eyes are a definete improvement! Great job!
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Bendyizzt's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Like Like.
    Getting closer to a more anime art style [Nice work]
  • MrKiwi
    So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to hashtagNight's post in the thread Hello There! with Like Like.
    Hello! You can call me hashtagNight or Snails, I don't mind which you use! I do my own art but I'm trying to improve myself with the...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi replied to the thread Hello There!.
    Heyo! Welcome to gamemakerland, we have cookies for snails. Hope you find some inspiration here and overall have fun, lots of chill...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Finnuval's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Still fooling everyone with the boy/girl thing huh... XD as always looking good tho :)
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on MrKiwi's profile post.
    @ScytheX is a boy lol :kaopride:
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to ScytheX's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    cute. wait is that a girl or a boy? XD
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to RachelTheSeeker's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Love Love.
    Is a cutie is who they are~
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to Froggo32's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Love Love.
    ScytheX, they're a c h i l d Okay but now seriously, this is cute :kaoblush:
  • MrKiwi
    Quick sketch from today :kaoswt:
  • MrKiwi
    Its been a really long journey... :kaopride:
  • MrKiwi
    I'm oficially working on a project once again. That one project backed up was in need of some rework (actually is major rework needed)...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to dreamfall887's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Love Love.
    *raises hand* Me! I'm part of the VX ACE squad!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php
Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons
I realized I kinda have a habit of making threads and sometimes not thinking them through. I should work on this.
TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaoselva