MrKiwi's latest activity

• MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to bgillisp's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Wow Wow.
    Welcome to the ACE squad! I'd show my hours in it but I don't seem to have my screenshot of it anymore.
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi updated their status.
    Where's the VX Ace squad? :kaoswt2:
  • MrKiwi
    Yep not a problem.
  • MrKiwi
    What about the use of plugins to add extra decorations or effects? (i.e yanfly's grid free doodadds / terrax lightning) Would those be...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to HexMozart88's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Like Like.
    Nice job on the skin!
  • MrKiwi
    Hope y'all are having some crazy days! As it seems a "normal" lifestyle is quite out of our reach right now :kaoswt:
  • MrKiwi
    Early concept of the characters for my new project yes, I ended up falling for starting a new one T.L: Destro | T.R: Zur-Do | B.L: Minua...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to dreamfall887's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Like Like.
    @MrKiwi Thanks! Hopefully I actually finish something this year so I can share it with you all. :) Where do you get inspiration for...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    It has been established evil true heroes like myself always have cookies, that's how we entice people to join our side. Unfortunately...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on MrKiwi's profile post.
    It depends on what I'm working on. Usually my set of characters I draw are either medieval, japanese or modern styled. The latest is...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Wow Wow.
    Wow! Imagine not sharing cookies! What are we? Culinary barbarians?! :kaoback:
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi commented on MrKiwi's profile post.
    @ImaginaryVillain oh no! Today I just made cookies, but I already ate them all!!! :kaodes: @dreamfall887 ooh... But I want to see more...
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to dreamfall887's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Like Like.
    @Kiwi Same! I really want to make a longer game but I keep putting it off for some reason. Nice art btw loving the outfit design. :)
  • MrKiwi
    MrKiwi reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on MrKiwi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    It is a blackhole one falls into and never escapes.... If you make it out send word, we're out of cookies... again! :kaocry:
  • MrKiwi
    I've been recently feeling that little game making itch, but at the same time, knowing that I'll give up midway I just avoid starting a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kono