MrKiwi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The demos of my big project are officially lost, I really wanted to share them now... Not saying they were good tho...
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Aww, that sucks. How much work did you put into them?.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Corrupt files? That happens a lot to me. I just close and save my project. Next time I open, cannot read map.js cannot read common event.js ugh
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Benny Jackdaw They were pretty old, like a memory of how much I've been evolving on game making.

@Hyouryuu-Na Actually I restored my computer and didn't backup them :/
    I'm going to start a small project inspired on a very simple topic, I'm curious to see how much can be done upon the simplest idea.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Harold makes his bed?
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Those types of games can be the most engaging and interesting, and keeping a tight focus allows more time for polish. I think that's a really good idea to pursue.
    I just noticed that below my picture states "Veteran", guess its good, right? . . . RIGHT!?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Yeah, you get that after a couple of dozen posts.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    30 posts, to be exact.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I'll see you in nam.
    I'm starting a little supense/horror project, but I still need the plot emplacement... the abandoned house is too cliche?
    Reactions: Kauzz
    Kes
    Kes
    Instead of abandoned, how about the protagonist goes to view a house with vacent possesion that is for sale and the Estate Agent (is that Real Estate Agent in US English?) doesn't turn up. Empty house, but less of a cliche.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistyFarmer