MrKiwi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The one draw I didn't trash today:

pjnCWmr.jpg
    Some months ago a guy went on a trip to europe and came back, when he arrived to the airport he was diagnosed positive on covid, and just grabbed his stuff and went home spreading the first pandemic in my country. YESTERDAY, a woman came back from europe, got diagnosed positive with the new strain of covid, grabbed her stuff and went home, spreading, once again, a new type of covid. Ironic.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Juanita Star
    Zeecry
    Zeecry
    Let's take the positive point of view. Your country is a very good country because it allowed them to come home with a deadly disease :3 what if your country didn't do that? They won't have any place to live because even Europe won't take them back :3

But well yeah, curse them :3
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    They should have have been held in a temporary isolation ward for 2-3 weeks to let the virus run its course before being allowed to exit the airport. That's much safer and cheaper for the country than having to deal with hundreds to thousands of infected people.
    estriole
    estriole
    really??? i can understand if it's at the beginning of the pandemic... when there's lot of country still does not take covid seriously..... but yesterday... there's still a country that let the infected grab her stuff and leave at this time astonish me...
    Art depression period, time to trash all my past weeks drawings again :kaoswt:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That sucks... and I mean the depression, def not your work!
    In the end, I decided to buy VX Ace, even if I end up never using it, I really felt like I should've done long ago. Its the first rpg maker I used (of course not in the most legit way...) So at least now its sitting there, as a genuine piece of my game making journey! :kaopride:
    So merry xmas eve for you folks! And those who don't go festive mode these days, don't feel kicked out, we're all here to share and lose our sanity create stories together!

JgPbMlO.jpg
    So, how did tests go... Good feeling or bad about it?
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Well, probably avarage. Its the first challenging test I've had since online classes started, it was pretty good having a bit of a challenge after a long while. :kaoswt:
    Its the first day we're out of cuarantine, many shops and public places were also partially reopening. By the end of the day: many places had to close early due to overwhelming crowds of people and also we literally hit a record on number of roberies in a day. Its really unbelievable...
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Still only locked down in theory here, as the local sheriff refuses to enforce the governor's mandates and everyone goes about their day basically as normal. Lockdowns and mask mandates failed in the 1930s too, I don't know why anyone expects them to do any better this time around in all honesty.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    I've been watching some videos from the perspective of shop owners/managers/employees and some of them geniully look like a zombie apocalypse movie with crowds of people knocking the walls trying to sneak in :kaoswt:
    Everybody getting ready for xmas, and here I am, getting ready for tomorrows test... :kaoeh:
    • Sad
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Happy exam-mas? :p
    • Haha
    Ami
    Ami
    @Finnuval enjoy anything you want,nobody can stop you to find something new in the world before you're not here in this world
    :rtea:
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @Ami Amen to that, or Allahu akbar in your case, and let everyone Just live their life. Just focus on being a good person yourself instead of obsessing over others. ;)
    Reactions: Ami
    Little sketch of a "modern" ninja concept:

k89rK76.jpg
    Quick, listen carefully as I don't have much time: when you're new to something there's a little chance that you are not going to be good at it, so don't fear and keep trying!

*vanishes*
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    It is not by any mean my intention to offend anyone. I solemly aimed to encourage anyone who's out there attempting something new to not be afraid of walking through the unknown realm of creativity.
    SigmaSuccour
    SigmaSuccour
    Oh look at the time, I'm late for my date with RPG Maker! Don't want her digging in my gold so I'll drop it all off here and come back for it later: Just as we can't please everyone with our games, we can't please everyone with our words either.

*goes bankrupt*
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein
    A huge mistake I made for so long is getting stuck due to not getting my game look like I wanted (Like having fancy waethers, taller sprites and many others) so I ended up forgetting about working on the game itself. Even if I ended up making my project looks as I wanted, there wouldn't have been a game to use those graphics on.

So my tip is: In order to decorate a cake, you first need to bake the base! :kaopride:
    I made a conceptual layout for my new battle hud. It showcases a picture of the actor, a status display, both HP and MP gauges, a geode display (think of this like class icon display) and the actor name. (Edit: added XP bar and level display)

QcnaYbw.png

(This is merely structural, still need to actually design it)
    I reworked an old character, which one of these gives you more of a "God of Sun" vibe? (Left: old design | Right: new design)

Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ps : belenos is a celtic sun God. Might be worth it to look it up for inspiration.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Finnuval Belenus is actually his name, I get if they give this christian vibe, its the kind of religious concept I'm familiar with. (I need to learn more about this). Also, the circle behind the second design is based on something similar I saw on a statue of the actual Belenus. I could certainly use an alternate hand sketch as inspiration, if you're willing to do it i'll certainly apreciate it.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Right now Im making for bed but ill sketch something for you once I get up. Ill also look up some more celtic stuff from my studybooks that might help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My imagination works faster than my development process. At least, I can take pleasure in treating it as an adventure. :)

I should probably step away from the sparkles... but they're soooooooo shiny! :kaoswt:

Anyway stuff of note:
New interface.
The puzzle pieces now a build a puzzle in the upper right corner.
The Nihil is represented by the line with skulls. That represents where the map no longer exists at the moment.
MarcheBeoulve1 wrote on amerk's profile.
What the hell's up with your Profile Pic!
It's so cursed
Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScribblyGryphon