MrKiwi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... by the fault of 1 person the entire region I live in is in red alert... funny thing, the police is looking for that guy... wonder if they want to replicate a scene from monsters. inc
    Confirmed first covid19 patient in my country *trembles*
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Just one? We've got a few more than that here in my country.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Having in mind the size of my country, one can be pretty much deadly. I'm aware of the situation on the USA btw, it has to be pretty hard to quarantine such a large country... Have you considered flee to mars?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Funny thing...that is actually an option someone presents in my game during a discussion where the party thinks about running away. It goes like: Mars? I found this flier offering one way flights for $3 million!
    • Haha
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    "Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    I myself I'm not really expressive, most people can't tell how do I feel because my face is literally always the same... But is not that bad, I can play with them, most times I say something insanely odd, like "Okay we're burning these books" and they can't tell if I'm serious or just kidding :kaoswt:
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We actually did burn our books (not really. 5 or 6 pages from each book) After the *insert the baddest swear words your know* hsc exam, 5 of us friends gathered on the street in front of a friend's house and made a tiny fire and tore the pages and burned them! Muahhahahhaha *insert ugly black haired black eyed crazy creepy girl doing the yandere type maniac laugh*
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Wow that's crazy... I remember some of my classmates of highschool doing that in last year... except it was in the classroom xd
    I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sleep. You will wake at 2am with a solution, and either not be able to get back to sleep, or be so happy that you immediately go back to sleep, and then can't remember what it was when you wake up again.
    "Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
    (And of course the hand is awful)
    I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
    Reactions: MechScapeZH
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    @The Mighty Palm Duel Links uses mostly old cards and mechanics so you'd feel right at home but they're slowly introducing new mechanics like those you mentioned. I don't like that and see it as them trying really hard to get old fans into the new stuff that people avoid on purpose. If you were curious about tuners and xyz though...
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Synchros are your white fusions and tuners are the polymerization card. Instead of combining specific monsters you combine stars and fuze a monster with the combined stars(1 2 star tuner and 4 star monster gets you a lv 6 synchro). As for xyz... You combine any 2 monsters of the same star lv(2 4 star monsters gets you a rank 4 xyz monster). I don't think xyz's are in Duel Links at the moment though.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @The Mighty Palm As said above, Duel Links is only up to the 5D's series, which I never watched... Its no really a problem not knowing how to play, the game has lots of tutorials and recently added a tips board :)
    How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    The secret is to have a magical puzzle box that blinds your opponent so you can stack your deck. Turns out "the heart of the cards" is weirdly on your side all the time then. :LZSwink:
    "Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
    I'm a simple bird, I see my kitten laying on her back, I rub her belly.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Do you come out of that unscarred? We have a cat who LOVES getting his belly rubbed! Everyone else leaves us with red strips down our arms.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Shaz The only moment of the day she doesn't scratch my entire arm, is this one :kaoswt: , sometimes is harder, because she mainly loves to sleep on my neck whenever she can...
    Reactions: Shaz
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    we need a cat appreciation thread. Starting.....now!
    After working so long with mog hunter's plugins I got curious about the girls used on the samples, they belong to an anime called Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and, what a surprise, its actually pretty good, not what I expected from such colorful and cute looking anime! :kaopride:
    Just got my steam account stealed... what a sad day...
    I'd like to ask, do the design/art style look consistent between these two?
    • Love
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    They seem drawn by two different ppl a little but nothing to make them not consistent. So yes :)
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    The "character style" is the same, but the coloring technique is very different. One has soft shading and the other harder/darker shading.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I prefer the one on the left tbh but I do like the style on the right too. Reminds me of those fan made dress up games I was obsessed with as a kid. I don't know why I thought of those haha. I'm in character design brainstorming mood I guess. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenmai