MrKiwi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg! the full collection of Yanfly's plugins is so expensive in my currency since the dollar value grew :kaoeh: Such a hard decision!
    The demos of my big project are officially lost, I really wanted to share them now... Not saying they were good tho...
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Aww, that sucks. How much work did you put into them?.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Corrupt files? That happens a lot to me. I just close and save my project. Next time I open, cannot read map.js cannot read common event.js ugh
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    @Benny Jackdaw They were pretty old, like a memory of how much I've been evolving on game making.

@Hyouryuu-Na Actually I restored my computer and didn't backup them :/
    I'm going to start a small project inspired on a very simple topic, I'm curious to see how much can be done upon the simplest idea.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Harold makes his bed?
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Those types of games can be the most engaging and interesting, and keeping a tight focus allows more time for polish. I think that's a really good idea to pursue.
    I just noticed that below my picture states "Veteran", guess its good, right? . . . RIGHT!?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Yeah, you get that after a couple of dozen posts.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    30 posts, to be exact.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I'll see you in nam.
    I'm starting a little supense/horror project, but I still need the plot emplacement... the abandoned house is too cliche?
    Reactions: Kauzz
    Kes
    Kes
    Instead of abandoned, how about the protagonist goes to view a house with vacent possesion that is for sale and the Estate Agent (is that Real Estate Agent in US English?) doesn't turn up. Empty house, but less of a cliche.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger