Recent content by MrKiwi

1. MrKiwi

No Travel Game Jam

Finally I catch up one of these, I'm in.
  2. MrKiwi

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

Finally some statistics have been released from the ministry of health in my country. We have a total of 1610 cases, 43 recovered and 5 deaths to date. Mi city is right now under quarantine, and if I need to go out I must ask for a special permission online. However the matropolitan region is...
  3. MrKiwi

Am I the only one who makes tons of sketches of the same character over and over again? [MEDIA]

Am I the only one who makes tons of sketches of the same character over and over again?
  4. MrKiwi

Cons: You won't leave your place for weeks Pros: Pandemic (Just a joke, don't have it :,c)

Cons: You won't leave your place for weeks Pros: Pandemic (Just a joke, don't have it :,c)
  5. MrKiwi

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

Greetings, I'm from Chile (A slim country in south America). The situation here still fresh, but quite out of control. The firsts cases where registered at the international airport but they took good meassures in time... HOWEVER, at some point a funny little dude decided to skip them, took...
  6. MrKiwi

Is there anything more painful than realizing you've been drawing in the wrong layer?

Is there anything more painful than realizing you've been drawing in the wrong layer?
  7. MrKiwi

Differences between a villain and an anti-hero

Evening... or morning... (whichever's your case) I've been reworking some of my characters (for different projects) and I noticed I had an issue. Is this character relevant? Is it good or evil? Where did it came from? And many other questions, but in terms of the second one of these (good or...
  8. MrKiwi

Call you? Like, a videocall therapy? Jeez, technology and medicine are evolving fast...

Call you? Like, a videocall therapy? Jeez, technology and medicine are evolving fast...
  9. MrKiwi

@Hyouryuu-Na Its a slime, despite being an asassin he's a clown :kaoswt:

@Hyouryuu-Na Its a slime, despite being an asassin he's a clown :kaoswt:
  10. MrKiwi

Its been a while since I made the whole crew... (I want to colour this one so bad... :kaoback: )...

Its been a while since I made the whole crew... (I want to colour this one so bad... :kaoback: )
  11. MrKiwi

Earthquakes are so frequent in my country that they are actually a meme :kaoswt:

Earthquakes are so frequent in my country that they are actually a meme :kaoswt:
  12. MrKiwi

@dreamfall887 don't be rude to your hand, although, I can relate to dislike your own stuff. And...

@dreamfall887 don't be rude to your hand, although, I can relate to dislike your own stuff. And thankies for the upvotes (^-^)
  13. MrKiwi

So... by the fault of 1 person the entire region I live in is in red alert... funny thing, the...

So... by the fault of 1 person the entire region I live in is in red alert... funny thing, the police is looking for that guy... wonder if they want to replicate a scene from monsters. inc
  14. MrKiwi

Does he has a list of who are gonna die? Can I be on it?

Does he has a list of who are gonna die? Can I be on it?
  15. MrKiwi

Having in mind the size of my country, one can be pretty much deadly. I'm aware of the situation...

Having in mind the size of my country, one can be pretty much deadly. I'm aware of the situation on the USA btw, it has to be pretty hard to quarantine such a large country... Have you considered flee to mars?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar