Recent content by MrKiwi

1. MrKiwi

@Tea's Jams oh. for real? They are gifting three months of xbox game pass to all nitro users.

@Tea's Jams oh. for real? They are gifting three months of xbox game pass to all nitro users.
  2. MrKiwi

If anyone here has discord nitro, you should check your gift inventory! There's something nice.

If anyone here has discord nitro, you should check your gift inventory! There's something nice.
  3. MrKiwi

Hello!

Hey-oh! Feel free to share your experience and ask for help when you feel like it, want a cookie?
  4. MrKiwi

What kind of navy is that? (I like it)

What kind of navy is that? (I like it)
  5. MrKiwi

Aaaa, yes mine. Imagine finding your mother in space.

Aaaa, yes mine. Imagine finding your mother in space.
  6. MrKiwi

@Ami Proooobably... *runs away*

@Ami Proooobably... *runs away*
  7. MrKiwi

What a sad ending! :kaoeh:

What a sad ending! :kaoeh:
  8. MrKiwi

Space taco stand. you know you want it.

Space taco stand. you know you want it.
  9. MrKiwi

@KakonComp I just discovered it, and its really impressive, literally anime made sesame street.

@KakonComp I just discovered it, and its really impressive, literally anime made sesame street.
  10. MrKiwi

This has to be the most epic ost I ever heard... in a puppets show. [MEDIA]

This has to be the most epic ost I ever heard... in a puppets show.
  11. MrKiwi

RM2k/3 Orb It - A Spacefaring RPG

WhY iS tHeRe A bOaT iN sPaCe!? I love the words play you can make with "Orb it", The Orb It company was sen in orbit yesterday orbiting the Orb It orbs market orbiting around the Orb It facilities. I'm curious about the technology behind the spaceships. :LZSskeptic:
  12. MrKiwi

@The Stranger Oh yean... I totally forgot about Visual Pixel Rpg Ig Maker ComiPo MVZACE 2003 XP...

@The Stranger Oh yean... I totally forgot about Visual Pixel Rpg Ig Maker ComiPo MVZACE 2003 XP Pro Deluxe Edition GOTY Directors Cut Anniversary. Thanks for the reminder ;)
  13. MrKiwi

@Kupotepo Despite not being enough... you are spying on me!? :kaoback: MV: Its a little puzzle...

@Kupotepo Despite not being enough... you are spying on me!? :kaoback: MV: Its a little puzzle game, more on the narrative side, where you and your animal spirit must work together to solve mysteries! MZ: a traditional RPG game with a little (huge) random factor that will make every play...
  14. MrKiwi

Finally got my maker spark again, so I'll leave this to you: should I work on my MV project or...

Finally got my maker spark again, so I'll leave this to you: should I work on my MV project or the MZ one?
  15. MrKiwi

RMVXA Escape The Haunted Forest! [One Map Challenge]

Dear Dreamfall887: Hi, its me! Kiwi! I decided to give a try to your game, and I regret nothing: funny, short, catchy, few words to sumarize that its good. The characters are so briefly presented that you don't really can fell in love with them or care much if something happen, still, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RivaHakushia