Recent content by MrKiwi

1. MrKiwi

Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm...

Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
  2. MrKiwi

So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually...

So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
  3. MrKiwi

Hello There!

Heyo! Welcome to gamemakerland, we have cookies for snails. Hope you find some inspiration here and overall have fun, lots of chill peeps out there. Don't be afraid to share your work, not everyone starts at the very top, and you might even get surprised from those who might like it. Also...
  4. MrKiwi

@ScytheX is a boy lol :kaopride:

@ScytheX is a boy lol :kaopride:
  5. MrKiwi

Quick sketch from today :kaoswt: [img]

Quick sketch from today :kaoswt:
  6. MrKiwi

Its been a really long journey... :kaopride: [img]

Its been a really long journey... :kaopride:
  7. MrKiwi

I'm oficially working on a project once again. That one project backed up was in need of some...

I'm oficially working on a project once again. That one project backed up was in need of some rework (actually is major rework needed), and might as well add more stuff to it. :kaopride:
  8. MrKiwi

Where's the VX Ace squad? :kaoswt2: [img]

Where's the VX Ace squad? :kaoswt2:
  9. MrKiwi

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

What about the use of plugins to add extra decorations or effects? (i.e yanfly's grid free doodadds / terrax lightning) Would those be allowed?
  10. MrKiwi

Hope y'all are having some crazy days! As it seems a "normal" lifestyle is quite out of our...

Hope y'all are having some crazy days! As it seems a "normal" lifestyle is quite out of our reach right now :kaoswt:
  11. MrKiwi

Early concept of the characters for my new project yes, I ended up falling for starting a new...

Early concept of the characters for my new project yes, I ended up falling for starting a new one T.L: Destro | T.R: Zur-Do | B.L: Minua | B.R: Plusie
  12. MrKiwi

It depends on what I'm working on. Usually my set of characters I draw are either medieval...

It depends on what I'm working on. Usually my set of characters I draw are either medieval, japanese or modern styled. The latest is pretty much a mix of sci-fi and clothes I usually see. For medieval and japanese styles I usually watch movies or in general media that portrays that time period...
  13. MrKiwi

@ImaginaryVillain oh no! Today I just made cookies, but I already ate them all!!! :kaodes...

@ImaginaryVillain oh no! Today I just made cookies, but I already ate them all!!! :kaodes: @dreamfall887 ooh... But I want to see more of your work! I had fun with that one game of yours! :kaothx: Also ty, I been trying to make some more... stylish? outfits quite recently.
  14. MrKiwi

I've been recently feeling that little game making itch, but at the same time, knowing that I'll...

I've been recently feeling that little game making itch, but at the same time, knowing that I'll give up midway I just avoid starting a new project. You can't escape RPG Maker :kaoswt:
  15. MrKiwi

So how have you guys been feeling with MZ? I've been testing it out a bit (still not enough to...

So how have you guys been feeling with MZ? I've been testing it out a bit (still not enough to have a clear opinion on which I prefer between MV and MZ) But its a really solid engine for sure, I'm still not used to the new animations/effects thingy yet. :kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php
Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons
I realized I kinda have a habit of making threads and sometimes not thinking them through. I should work on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragon_Monarch