Recent content by Mrs_Allykat

1. Mrs_Allykat

Some weeks are better than others, but I was surprised by the amount of IRL being in the way of...

Some weeks are better than others, but I was surprised by the amount of IRL being in the way of gamedev immediately after after the release of MZ here.
  2. Mrs_Allykat

That moment when you realize :WORK: doesn't give you gamedev time :cry:

That moment when you realize :WORK: doesn't give you gamedev time :cry:
  3. Mrs_Allykat

ReStaff MZ Release Celebration

Cheers! Thank you for your work! Everything looks fantastic!
  4. Mrs_Allykat

Everyday they shufflin' | Sigony's Bouncy People

"Crusader Masochist" - I LOL'd for real! Also, nifty plugin. :)
  5. Mrs_Allykat

I'm happy that a set of individuals decided to work together for the sake of the entire...

I'm happy that a set of individuals decided to work together for the sake of the entire community. There isn't much more that I can say other than I do try to support your efforts when I can. (Seriously, I would purchase every single plugin if finances would allow.)
  6. Mrs_Allykat

I didn't look all over the site, but I'm glad you noticed the new area. His plugins were...

I didn't look all over the site, but I'm glad you noticed the new area. His plugins were fantastic, but his instructional videos were indispensable! (not to mention he never explained things from "up on high" but down to earth)
  7. Mrs_Allykat

@Elliott404 It's 2020, let's hope it isn't the virus. I noticed that he updated the graphics on...

@Elliott404 It's 2020, let's hope it isn't the virus. I noticed that he updated the graphics on his website too, so let's have some Cheez-Its in hopes that he's back (and gets over whatever has him sounding so down).
  8. Mrs_Allykat

Joy is... A new video from SRD! [MEDIA]

Joy is... A new video from SRD!
  9. Mrs_Allykat

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

@Schlangan Are you going to keep the feature for credits? Also, your tool is super awesome!
  10. Mrs_Allykat

RPG Maker MZ Official English Sample Games by DEGICA

I love steampunk, so I look forwarded to sampling the, errr, samples!
  11. Mrs_Allykat

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Don't have much time to mess with it today (It's my wedding anniversary, what can I say), but it has been downloaded! More gam-mak!
  12. Mrs_Allykat

It was a reference to "Hunter X Hunter," and I'm pretty sure it was the posters way of...

It was a reference to "Hunter X Hunter," and I'm pretty sure it was the posters way of teasing/joking. It would be along the lines of Dunham's "Ahkmed the Dead Terrorist" screaming "I'll Keeeeel YOU!"
  13. Mrs_Allykat

I feel your pain. Waiting... waiting... WAITING!!

I feel your pain. Waiting... waiting... WAITING!!
  14. Mrs_Allykat

RPG Maker MZ on Steam or not?

I preordered on Steam because I could put a little bit of money in the "steam wallet" over the course of the 6 week build up to the purchase date. That purchase was not in any way a slight on the main site, but a matter of my own financial considerations. I really think it's up to personal...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.
I made some new balloon emotes for MZ.
Look them up in my MZ Resource Thread :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurora_education