Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Friday evening. No party. Only pajamas and dunking Graham crackers in milk. Oct 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've had the same saxophone solo stuck in my head for three hours. Send help!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        This is pretty great. XD
        Mar 24, 2017
      3. Noct
        Noct
        Was it this one?
        Mar 24, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      4. AbyssalDarkness
        AbyssalDarkness
        Just reading this, got this one stuck into mine. T.T
        Mar 24, 2017
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Now my notation device has a technical issue. I'm circling the drain of tech support Hell. I WANT TO COMPOSE MUSIC. WHY?
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Until it's fixed, use your keyboard, your violin/viola, and a mic~
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's sort of what I'm left with. Playing at the piano with my TASCAM so I can play it back later and notate it. It would have just been super nice to have some new resources done! T_T
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've now made homemade pickles and ketchup. My burger game is top tier.
      1. Marsigne, mlogan, Reapergurl and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I like the homemade a lot more, not so sweet! I like bottled ketchup and all but it sort of takes over the flavor of everything else.

And, thank you! I wish I could sort of just give people food through the Internet. I absolutely love cooking for people.
        Mar 19, 2017
      4. coolphill
        coolphill
        I don't like burgers, But i've made homemade Salsa once with stuff I grew in the back yard years ago.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        "I wish I could sort of just give people food through the Internet." - I have that seem feeling sometimes, but then I remember how much of a mess I tend to make in my disk drive when I try to email a slice of pizza to people. :p
        Mar 19, 2017
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Macaroons. :kaoluv:
      1. The007who, Rayhaku808 and Reapergurl like this.
      2. Wavelength
        Mar 15, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Rayhaku808 like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I like both, but I really, really love coconut. The ones I had were dipped in a bit of dark chocolate, too. It was exactly what my craving wanted. Chocolate and coconut. Boooooh. Mmmmm!
        Mar 15, 2017
        Reapergurl and Wavelength like this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Awwww yeah, that sounds pretty amazing :D Can't go wrong with dark chocolate + coconut!
        Mar 16, 2017
        Reapergurl and Ms Littlefish like this.
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My neighborhood escaped the worst of the power outages. Others will be out until Sunday. The wind bent a pole outside my house!
      1. Marsigne and Reapergurl like this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        So, you just endured a downburst? I've been in a few, one of them I was outside when it struck me silly.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        And here I'm whining when wifi's down.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's crazy! Glad you're alright.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Gale force winds, lights flickering like crazy. I don't know if I'll have power much longer. XD
      1. Reapergurl and The Stranger like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yikes! Sounds like the wind we had here yesterday. It was also snowing, and blew around so much snow that it also started moving dust and dirt. I need to go shovel some rather not-white snow later.
        Mar 9, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, it's a double cold front kind of wackiness. We haven't had very much snow this winter at all, but we've always been on the rain side of the storms.
        Mar 9, 2017
      5. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        The wind knocked out power at work both yesterday and today...

Since I can take my work home with me, it's no problem for me to do my filing...
        Mar 9, 2017
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My Nintendo Switch is here. Be good while I'm gone. :kaopride:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Hope it works ok <__< ...
        Mar 7, 2017
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Awww, lucky. I totally had plans to have the money for one on launch... and then job loss happened. I'll get one eventually! :3 (Knowing Nintendo, it'll be in time for them to launch the NEW Nintendo Switch or something. =P )
        Mar 7, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @KaBlooZio It works wonderfully. :)

@taarna23 Yeah, I have a feeling that Nintendo will probably launch a "luxe" addition with some better casing parts. It doesn't feel flimsy, but I could see an update coming with some aluminum and a shiny finish. By then, I'm sure the base model will get a price drop.
        Mar 8, 2017
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I like how the second I start working on a spring-y song, it gets winter-y outside again.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Being a Brit, I had to google 'swamp coolers'. Now I know.
        @Ms Littlefish I don't care what you do to the weather (I'm nearly 4,000 miles away), just so long as we get to hear the new song you're writing. Good luck with it.
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        You'll all get to hear it. It's gonna be a freebie, too. :D

My writing process is total hot mess style so there probably won't be a WIP to show due to that. Like, most of my songs seriously sound unusable right until the last few hours, lol. There's also a learning curve with the new software so there's a bit of struggle bussing, but I have a melody which is sort of--important-- XD
        Mar 4, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Unless a person's lived somewhere hot and dry most people don't know what it is either.
        Mar 4, 2017
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright, time to update my sample library and get back to making resources for you guys. <3
      1. Andronius, Kes, Schlangan and 3 others like this.
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        Woo resources!
        Mar 1, 2017
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Resources for us guys!! 8D!!!!!!!!!!
        Mar 1, 2017
      4. Kes
        Kes
        If only there were the facility for multiple likes!
        Mar 2, 2017
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Nick's better! I haven't gotten sick yet. I should somehow submit my immune system for official study.
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        FOR SCIENCE! Glad to hear Nick's better. :)
        Feb 27, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Always for science. Seriously, if my immunity could be made into pill form. Just sayin'.
        Feb 27, 2017
      4. Trihan
        Trihan
        If that were possible I would totally buy some Ms Littlefish immune system for my wife.
        Feb 27, 2017
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Is anyone else stopping dead in their tracks and remembering that Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild are only about 2 weeks away?
      1. Niten Ichi Ryu and Trihan like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Nothing wrong with that. :p
        The Wii is pretty great.
        Feb 22, 2017
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        I mentioned earlier that the Switch is currently 1,000 USD here. I just noticed that if I were to go to the USA to buy one and come back, I would spend slightly less than that.
        Buying from the USA and having it delivered by mail (after over a month) would probably cost me ~650 USD.
        Feb 22, 2017
      5. Trihan
        Trihan
        It's gonna be £279.99 here on release and the games are about £50 each.
        Feb 22, 2017
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I feel like we're slowly ticking down until I get this flu, too. :kaoback:
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, and a bunch of his sick workmates live in the same apartment complex we do. I feel like we such just make a quarantine.
        Feb 21, 2017
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        It might be safer for the rest of the general populace. I hope you don't get sick. Make sure you're up on sleep and down on stressors too. That will make a big difference on the effectiveness of your immune system.
        Feb 21, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, agreed. He doesn't have to work right now so we've stayed in. Even when he does start feeling better, he can work remotely until he's no longer contagious. We've made it a very easy going day. So, stress is low today. If I'm still well in the morning, I'm definitely going to go get a nice walk in since exercise can also help immunity.
        Feb 21, 2017
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Looks like my boyfriend has the flu. OK, my immune system, show me what you're made of!
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Aw, that sounds miserable. At least you're feeling well enough right now to play nurse. Nothing is worse than an entire family of sickies with no one to well enough to help anyone else.
        Feb 21, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I just wish there was more I could do for him. I can't get the dang fever below 102. I gave him an ice pack to put under his neck. That at least reduces the actual fever feeling for him. That way he can actually sit up and read so he's not bored out of his mind.
        Feb 21, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yuck. 102 is scary but it's not dangerous. Keep an eye on it, but sometimes it's better to let a fever run it's course, since the fever is there for a reason.
        Feb 21, 2017
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's 65F in Detroit. It's warm in much of the USA today. I hope everyone's outside at some point today getting a break from winter. :kaoluv:
      1. AbyssalDarkness likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        We went to the Nature Center for some birding. Got to see a fair few and get some sunshine.
        Feb 19, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        We went down to the lake for about an hour before the winds got really fast. It was sunny and we saw a few critters. So, definitely a great day.
        Feb 19, 2017
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Your brain is being a special kind of rude when you get a migraine WHILE sleeping. :kaodes:
      1. DeviTheHuman likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Blackyu I get insomnia on and off. Last week I was a'ight. But, this week. Nooooooo! It's just so BORING to be up late at night.
        Feb 17, 2017
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I don't know how true this is, but I've heard that headaches caused while sleeping can be caused by you grinding your teeth in your sleep. Maybe ask a dentist about the validity of this?
        Feb 17, 2017
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Omg, I think I had a dentist appointment yesterday. No one at the office reminded me and we made it 6 months ago. .-.

I already know why I have a migraine, and no one's commented on any teeth grinding during my sleep studies. I would have asked, though.
        Feb 17, 2017
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Boyfriend got me ice cream and ZzzQuil. Happy Valentine's Day, indeed. Ice cream, then sleepy. :D
      1. Reapergurl and mlogan like this.
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Gym, done. Laundry, done. Chores, done. Meal prepping, done. I kill't it. Time for game make!
      1. Krad1213, Reapergurl, mlogan and 2 others like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I need to do some meal prepping, but my lack of enough sleep is trying to convince me to not.
        Feb 13, 2017
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Feb 13, 2017
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ for everyone!
        Feb 13, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      We were discussing buying a Keurig later, and when we checked out a $20 off coupon came out. I’m actually a little freaked out.
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, and cable guy is here, so no Internet for awhile. I shall return!
        Feb 12, 2017
        mlogan likes this.
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's almost weekend time! How's everyone doing? We're doing work on the car and then I'm going to work on my mapping contest entry.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Had a day of speaking with my doctor about my psychotic symptoms, and about my past. A very emotionally trying day; have tension in my head because of it. Other than that I'm coping. :)

Any ideas for your map?
        Feb 11, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Hang in there. Getting that off your chest is a huge step forward. *hugs*

@Goldstorm and I are definitely thinking of taking it a platonic route. We want to depict a group fo friends playing a video game together and general mayhem happening, of course. :D
        Feb 11, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That sounds like a lot of fun. You can create all sorts of little scenes in a single map. Look forward to seeing it.
        Feb 11, 2017
    20. Krad1213
      Krad1213
      I didn't know yesterday was your birthday D:
      Happy late Birthday :D
      And today have a merry Un-birthday :D
      1. Ms Littlefish likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you! I always accept late birthday submissions! Have a merry un-birthday. Any day is a special day if you make it one.
        Feb 7, 2017
      3. Krad1213
        Krad1213
        Feb 7, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]