Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Third round on Friday! Nov 14, 2019 at 6:18 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I wish it were more common for song books to come out for video game OSTs. They do sometimes, and I can always transcribe music--but, lazy.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah, me too.
        Apr 21, 2017
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Got all the new computer parts lined up! I didn't realize how old my processor was. Time to make a new backup and get crackin'!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Dalph As far as my processor goes, I'm going up to an Intel Core i5-6600K up from an Intel Core i5-2500K. Then, I'm putting in 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. I wanted a little more than that, but I wanted to get out of the computer store with some of my bank account intact. Pretty sure Nick bought a new motherboard, too. He's also finally replacing the SSD he screwed up years ago. XD
        Apr 20, 2017
        beenbaba and Dalph like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @The Stranger Yeah, it is a lot of fun. I like picking out the parts mostly. He knows way more about computers, but I can actually hold the conversation with him. Programming is Greek to me, as my music babble is to him. So, at least there is building computers and video games to geek over together!
        Apr 20, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Ms Littlefish What's nice is that you can hold a conversation with one another about these things, despite knowing very little about one another's hobbies\craft. It's these little things, showing an interest in each other's pursuits, which help make a relationship work. :)
        Apr 20, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      OH! OH! I forgot to say! I'm getting a cat this weekend! Soon, I can flood Twitter with pictures of pets that are actually mine.
      1. The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I always stop to stroke random cats on the street. I never want to leave them, though. Sometimes I have to tell them to stop following me. :D
        Apr 20, 2017
      4. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        Lucky Stranger. I have some cats but when I approach other cats, they run from me. Especially ironic when the tuxedos in particular (I have one myself) are really frightened.
        Apr 20, 2017
        Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @BloodletterQ Awwwh Tuxedo cats. Hehe. I love their name. Out for a night in a suave 1940's style club, or perhaps the grand premiere of some show at the theatre. I miss having pets. Still thinking of getting some rats, though.
        Apr 20, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Almost back home. Holiday was great! Time to fix my desktop and finally get back to doing stuff.
      1. Stanley and Guiguimu like this.
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Happy Easter and Passover! I've eaten so much candy. :kaoluv:
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I've eaten so much food - at least more than I'm used to - I'm probably going to get sick, but I don't really care. Happy Easter people!
        Apr 17, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Haha! Exact same. I have every other day of the year to eat right, so holidays are all about fun food. :D
        Apr 17, 2017
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        Yay Easter! The candy is yummy, I better not make myself sick....
        Apr 17, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and HexMozart88 like this.
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Grabbed a bunch of pink Starbursts from the office, and they turned out to be tropical, not original strawberry. I feel cheated and lied to!
      1. Arisa and Zalerinian like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I haven't tried the Nerd ones. I'm not a huge fan of nerds, but I really will try anything once. Especially candy. Especially, especially jelly beans. :D
        Apr 12, 2017
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        They used to have Starburst suckers. THOSE were fantastic, let me tell you...
        Apr 12, 2017
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That does sound amazing. dayum, I must have missed out. : O
        Apr 12, 2017
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      This song has been stuck in my head all weekend.
      1. Vox Novus, dragoonwys and leenat40 like this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        I may sound really stupid, but I will never buy anything digitally. Too much risk.
        Apr 10, 2017
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @leenat40 I used to think that way when it first came out, but found with kids having digitally downloaded games is in reality a lot safer than having physical disks. Fingerprints don't ruin digital downloads :)

Glad p5 is looking good though, definitely on my to buy one day list.
        Apr 10, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and leenat40 like this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        The persona songs are so catchy! When I got rid of my copy of 4 for the ps2, I totally kept the soundtrack.
        Apr 11, 2017
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      1. Bonkers likes this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I hope you can punish rape guy!
        Apr 9, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Nick's making it my job to pick the right waifu.
        Apr 9, 2017
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'll be Mrs. Littlefish next year. @Goldstorm doesn't use the forum as often as I do, but we wanted to share the news with RMW. :kaoangry:
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I didn't know you were married now Dalph! Congratulations!
        Apr 5, 2017
        Hollow 1977 and Dalph like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Congrats Dalph and Ms Littlefish! Still fishing for mine LOL. But I am getting closer.
        Apr 5, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        Congratulations, Ms Littlefish! :kaojoy:
        Apr 21, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Dalph like this.
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, the tech support is 100% stumped by my audio issue. AWESOME. :kaosigh:
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I get so lazy in the Spring because all I want to do is go outside. It's so pretty outside right now. :kaoluv:
      1. themaelstorm likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @DragonVine That's usually how it is in Detroit, too. We have closer to 4-5 months of winter than 3. It starts to really pick up around mid-April or May, though.

@dragoonwys I lived in a subtropical climate for awhile and I was surprised at having only three seasons. I grew up with really, really harsh winters. But, true tropical probably only has wet and dry. XD
        Mar 30, 2017
        DragonVine and dragoonwys like this.
      4. dragoonwys
        dragoonwys
        Harsh winters, now -that- is something I'm totally fine with not experiencing lol *can't even stand her AC* Though yeah, it's pretty much wet and dry in these parts, oh and floods, can't forget them flooding monsoons! \O^O/
        Mar 30, 2017
      5. DragonVine
        DragonVine
        @Ms Littlefish Exactly the same here. Our winters are usually 5 months too (sometimes 5 1/2 or 6!) Starting in late November (sometimes earlier), ending sometime in April.
        Mar 30, 2017
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've had the same saxophone solo stuck in my head for three hours. Send help!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        This is pretty great. XD
        Mar 24, 2017
      3. Noct
        Noct
        Was it this one?
        Mar 24, 2017
      4. AbyssalDarkness
        AbyssalDarkness
        Just reading this, got this one stuck into mine. T.T
        Mar 24, 2017
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Now my notation device has a technical issue. I'm circling the drain of tech support Hell. I WANT TO COMPOSE MUSIC. WHY?
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Until it's fixed, use your keyboard, your violin/viola, and a mic~
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's sort of what I'm left with. Playing at the piano with my TASCAM so I can play it back later and notate it. It would have just been super nice to have some new resources done! T_T
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've now made homemade pickles and ketchup. My burger game is top tier.
      1. Marsigne, mlogan, Reapergurl and 2 others like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I like the homemade a lot more, not so sweet! I like bottled ketchup and all but it sort of takes over the flavor of everything else.

And, thank you! I wish I could sort of just give people food through the Internet. I absolutely love cooking for people.
        Mar 19, 2017
      4. coolphill
        coolphill
        I don't like burgers, But i've made homemade Salsa once with stuff I grew in the back yard years ago.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        "I wish I could sort of just give people food through the Internet." - I have that seem feeling sometimes, but then I remember how much of a mess I tend to make in my disk drive when I try to email a slice of pizza to people. :p
        Mar 19, 2017
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Macaroons. :kaoluv:
      1. The007who, Rayhaku808 and Reapergurl like this.
      2. Wavelength
        Mar 15, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Rayhaku808 like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I like both, but I really, really love coconut. The ones I had were dipped in a bit of dark chocolate, too. It was exactly what my craving wanted. Chocolate and coconut. Boooooh. Mmmmm!
        Mar 15, 2017
        Reapergurl and Wavelength like this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Awwww yeah, that sounds pretty amazing :D Can't go wrong with dark chocolate + coconut!
        Mar 16, 2017
        Reapergurl and Ms Littlefish like this.
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My neighborhood escaped the worst of the power outages. Others will be out until Sunday. The wind bent a pole outside my house!
      1. Marsigne and Reapergurl like this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        So, you just endured a downburst? I've been in a few, one of them I was outside when it struck me silly.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        And here I'm whining when wifi's down.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Ms Littlefish and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's crazy! Glad you're alright.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Gale force winds, lights flickering like crazy. I don't know if I'll have power much longer. XD
      1. Reapergurl and The Stranger like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yikes! Sounds like the wind we had here yesterday. It was also snowing, and blew around so much snow that it also started moving dust and dirt. I need to go shovel some rather not-white snow later.
        Mar 9, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, it's a double cold front kind of wackiness. We haven't had very much snow this winter at all, but we've always been on the rain side of the storms.
        Mar 9, 2017
      5. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        The wind knocked out power at work both yesterday and today...

Since I can take my work home with me, it's no problem for me to do my filing...
        Mar 9, 2017
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My Nintendo Switch is here. Be good while I'm gone. :kaopride:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Hope it works ok <__< ...
        Mar 7, 2017
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Awww, lucky. I totally had plans to have the money for one on launch... and then job loss happened. I'll get one eventually! :3 (Knowing Nintendo, it'll be in time for them to launch the NEW Nintendo Switch or something. =P )
        Mar 7, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @KaBlooZio It works wonderfully. :)

@taarna23 Yeah, I have a feeling that Nintendo will probably launch a "luxe" addition with some better casing parts. It doesn't feel flimsy, but I could see an update coming with some aluminum and a shiny finish. By then, I'm sure the base model will get a price drop.
        Mar 8, 2017
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I like how the second I start working on a spring-y song, it gets winter-y outside again.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Being a Brit, I had to google 'swamp coolers'. Now I know.
        @Ms Littlefish I don't care what you do to the weather (I'm nearly 4,000 miles away), just so long as we get to hear the new song you're writing. Good luck with it.
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        You'll all get to hear it. It's gonna be a freebie, too. :D

My writing process is total hot mess style so there probably won't be a WIP to show due to that. Like, most of my songs seriously sound unusable right until the last few hours, lol. There's also a learning curve with the new software so there's a bit of struggle bussing, but I have a melody which is sort of--important-- XD
        Mar 4, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Unless a person's lived somewhere hot and dry most people don't know what it is either.
        Mar 4, 2017
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright, time to update my sample library and get back to making resources for you guys. <3
      1. Andronius, Kes, Schlangan and 3 others like this.
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        Woo resources!
        Mar 1, 2017
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Resources for us guys!! 8D!!!!!!!!!!
        Mar 1, 2017
      4. Kes
        Kes
        If only there were the facility for multiple likes!
        Mar 2, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]