Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Friday evening. No party. Only pajamas and dunking Graham crackers in milk. Oct 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Snow. Freezing rain. Subzero wind chills. Hmm. Yeah. I'm going to watch cartoons all day. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        They're one of my favorites! <3

Why have normal chocolate chip, when you can have oatmeal chocolate ship? Mmmmmm.
        Dec 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Chocolate ship? Hmm. Might need a bigger bowl for that.
        Dec 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        *salivates*  I got too many oathmeal here... but I would love to have all the ingredients for those cookies and bars!
        Dec 18, 2016
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      In case no one told you; no one told me! The moon is really freakin' huge right now.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Take PICTURES!  NOW!!!  :D   It happen so not often peoples now stops and notice!
        Dec 14, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I would have, but almost all my pictures of the moon just come out looking really weird. XD
        Dec 14, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        LOL  Awwww...  As long you don<t show them and folks don<t believe it is a glowing pancake in a frying pan.  ^^
        Dec 14, 2016
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love slow cooking so much. Dinner's already getting ready and now I can just watch the snow.  :wub:
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Set it and forget it. I should look into a rice cooker like that. The way I steam my vegetables right now involves a pan I use for nearly everything. It's a little annoying. 
        Dec 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Ms Littlefish I used to steam my veggies using a bowl in a pot of water which was heated by the hob. Now I just have a steamer. :D
        Dec 12, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Enjoy!  Snofall is a really relaxing and joyful view... Until you have to get the car shoveled and go to work... :X  Errr... I know it spoils it all.  But remember before tomorow just the hot cocoa and it will be fine!
        Dec 12, 2016
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I got a gift card as an early Christmas gift. Looks like I'll be able to replace my broken recording equipment now. I'll be making sound effects again soon!
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        So glad you're back in action!  I miss your lilty Meggy style!
        Dec 10, 2016
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        Those are good news!
        Dec 11, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Oooooh  I sure like foley artist stuff!  Hope you get all you want right. Hope I could do this stuff but I huh...  Well...  I guess I stick on paper.  let say my graphics where 1 on a certain scale so sound would be huh....  0,00015?

And it is a so rare skill!
        Dec 11, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ever have dreams that are like ho-hum thriller flicks, but you wake up before the totally predictable ending? Still disappointed. Wanted to know what happened. Geez, back to bed?
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        A lot of my dreams show natural disasters, namely, tornadoes. It doesn't matter what the dream is about; there will very frequently be a cameo appearance of a tornado. It used to upset me 'cause tornadoes are upsetting. But, now it's hilarious because of how randomly they get interjected into dream sequences. 
        Dec 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. TMS
        TMS
        *sees dreams being discussed and inserts himself into the conversation* I had a dream once where the sun appeared like a ball of red magma in the night sky and then exploded, killing everyone.
        Dec 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Since I suffered from severe sleep apnea for most of my adult life (I might dream I am in some space capsule with an oxygen mask on the nose now not to dream I got a face hugger on!  (Dream you can<t really wake up from since I sleep with a respirator)), I can say I had the remote of most of my dreams... Made me maybe good at writing but... I don't tell you the level of anxiety!
        Dec 9, 2016
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Getting ready to fly back to Detroit. Need a vacation from my vacation. Sick, sunburned, and stuffed. Someone stick me on the treadmill and don't turn it off. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Yup!

Hey you take care; sun burns makes little fish dry!
        Dec 3, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Back on the ground. It's dark, cloudy, and full of despair. Perfect. 
        Dec 3, 2016
        4 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwwww...  ^^ 

Strange, I think your last line was perfect for the lone wanderer out of the vault again!  (Yeah FallOut reference)
        Dec 4, 2016
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Florida trip update! It's been perfect down here. No rain! I've been spoiled with several cups of pure Kona coffee and now I don't know if I can back to my regular coffee. Crap.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        True, we did have a few showers when we flew in, though. Also, we got to the house and all the lizards had decided to die in the backroom after Hurricane Matthew. So, got to clean up lizards.
        Nov 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Well, Lizards are an occupational hazard in Florida, I suppose. They're everywhere, the little spazzes.
        Nov 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awww... :3  I like lizards... Maybe Daughter cat loves them too (Again, no trust Mister Cat on this one).

Hope it revitalized you.  :D
        Nov 29, 2016
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Airport is gonna suck. This is the only statement that's really required. 
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Happy Thanksgiving!
        Nov 24, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        They have been downgraded over the years. The stuarts used to be kind and courteous. Now it's their way or the highway. Someone needs start and airline that focuses on the customer and makes flying more pleasant.
        Nov 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Well there are things in life we can't avoid I suppose. But in any case dear, have a great time.
        Nov 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      When the games you ordered ship.  :wub:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28444629/large.gif
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Well actually with proper domotique (automation), you won't even run out of black pepper. Your house AI will have ordered it before.
        Nov 18, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        Whoa, what's with all this really cool shipping talk going on here? Sounds neat. Out where I live, we still use Pony Express.

http://www.franksrealm.com/Indians/MISC_WHITES/pnyexpriderFrankEWebner1861.gif

(There's my mailman. No idea who the druid next to the horse is.)
        Nov 18, 2016
        5 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I order manga and Japanese sound tracks from Asia. It takes about 2-8 weeks but you are ecstatic when your orders arrive.   
        Nov 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Slept through the entire night for the first time in two weeks. Feel a little more human now. Which is good. Because it's November now, so I can't be a monster. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Zack Phoenix
        Zack Phoenix
        Monsters are people too ;]
        Nov 3, 2016
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        SO VERY ROOOOOOOOOOD. #monsterlivesmatter 

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
        Nov 3, 2016
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My stomp, stomping upstairs neighbor moved out. Maybe I can finally sleep for like, the first time in a year. c:
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Euphony
        Euphony
        Next time stomp on their crotches~
        Oct 31, 2016
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      After today I only have one week left in this set of courses. Can I go to bed yet? It will be nice having some free time for a couple of weeks to make my stuff and things, though. But, can I go to bed yet? 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Hang in there! It will all be worth it in the end. :)
        Oct 26, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Woo! It's all over! Half-Marathon complete! It was insanely fun. The people were all so pumped. Running through Windsor, Canada, and back through Detroit was just the best. Especially the little girl who gave me a Tim Horton's donut mid-race. But, all that said. TIME TO SLEEP.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Congrats Ms Littlefish!!!
        Oct 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's some distance - Windsor (England) then to Canada, then to Detroit. xD I'm pulling your leg, of course. Seems everyone is doing some sort of run. Hope you had fun. :)
        Oct 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Vampire Vox I'll do a lot for a doughnut. Never underestimate my love of doughnuts. They taste even better after 13.1 miles. 

@The Stranger Please don't pull my leg. They are still very sore! The most difficult part of the race was running over the Atlantic Ocean. Obviously.  BD

Thank you, everyone. It was a ton of fun! It really was. I'm already considering doing it again next year.
        Oct 19, 2016
        3 people like this.
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I don't know how. I don't know why. But, a jar of pickles broke in the fridge. Everything smells like pickles. Send help.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        http://savingwithvetta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img2FebrezeComp2.jpg
        Oct 13, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, God. It would smell like flowers and pickles. 
        Oct 13, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Oct 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Been sitting here for like 20 minutes trying to get a sneeze out. Oh, God. Make it stop.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I hate that. Your nose burns like fire but you cannot sneeze no matter what you do. You may try looking at the sun. Usually going outside when it is real bright out makes me sneeze a lot.
        Oct 12, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Too bad the sun is down. XD
        Oct 12, 2016
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Have you been making a silly face, freezing in place (perhaps with your arms elevated slightly) and looking like a startled cat? That's usually how it goes. :p
        Oct 12, 2016
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      All Floridians who will be impacted by Hurricane Matthew are in my thoughts. I moved away a number of years ago, but it's still part of my home and I'm a nervous wreck for my friends and family. If you can evacuate, it needs to be soon. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah evacuations all the way up to South Carolina. Not sure how bad it will be tomorrow though. My thoughts and prayers are with anyone suffering due to this storm. I hope an pray your family will evacuate if needed. I am in Tampa so we will just watch and wait.
        Oct 7, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Went to the gym this morning and moved some old furniture out of my apartment. So, does that count as two workouts? :p
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Moving furniture is a good workout. So is cleaning and other chores.

I wish Halloween was enthusiastically celebrated over here (England) so I could see the streets filled with trick or treaters, and what not. Unfortunately, it's a largely dead event. Halloween has always been a special event for me. :)
        Oct 6, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I stopped trick-or-treating quite a few years ago. The reason was I'd be walking in the rain for two hours just to find that no one's house was even open. So I gave up, because it kind of ruins the costume when you have an umbrella in one hand. (Unless you're the ghost of Yukari Sakuragi. Then it'd be covered in blood rather than rain, lol.  
        Oct 6, 2016
      5. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Or Yukari Yakumo. But no blood involved.
        Oct 6, 2016
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Uhg. Thought the batteries in my handheld audio recorder were just dead. It's actually somehow just plain broken. Now I can't make sound effects until I get it replaced. I'm pretty salty. XD
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        Those dam batteries! They fail just when you need it. 
        Sep 28, 2016
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        And then there was only silence. XD
        Sep 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ah, yes. Torrential downpour. It's beautiful outside!  :wub:
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Love rain except when I am driving in it or getting groceries. Do love a loud thunderstorm too as long I am inside.
        Sep 27, 2016
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        I love rainy weather, especially it's nice and cool. :) No heat/humidity or everything feels sticky and gross.
        Sep 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Euphony Yeah, autumn rain is particularly awesome. Toss in a little fog, wind, and we're golden. I just like spooky things. :D  

@Hollow 1977 I used to live somewhere with much more frequent thunderstorms. We still get them up here, but it's just not the same. Might be a little strange, but I don't think I could get used to a climate that doesn't have them. I love thunderstorms!
        Sep 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I spent nearly the whole afternoon in RM. Whoo, boy! It's been ages since I've been able to spend so much time on hobbies. Much, much needed. Anyway, any one have exciting plans for the weekend? 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Me as well. Looong time since I enjoyed RMing this much =)
        Sep 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Sounds like a nice time, the both of you. Enjoy, and have fun. And, good luck with the auditions Croc. :)
        Sep 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Caught some kind of bug so resting mostly though trying work in some make making MV.
        Sep 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]