Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Third round on Friday! Nov 14, 2019 at 6:18 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Let's see how waking up at 2:15 AM works out. You know the drill. Typo Watch in effect until 6 PM when I pass out straight after dinner.
      1. mlogan and Marsigne like this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      :kaoangry:These kaomojis are probably my favorite part of the update. :kaoluv:
      1. Reapergurl, Arisa and Vexed like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. esby
        esby
        THEY'RE MONSTERS :mad:
        Feb 4, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        :kaoluv: Totally
        Feb 4, 2017
        Marsigne and Ms Littlefish like this.
      5. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        lol

English is an odd enough language as it is...

o.o
        Feb 4, 2017
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've decided I'm going to run the Detroit Free Press half marathon again. But, now that I'm not so inexperienced at running I'm going to start training in spring this time around. Yep, no more runs outdoors in Michigan winter. Not this year. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I could never do a marathon, but sprint races I excelled at.

Though, since my near-death experience with falling from a tornado, my athletic abilities have literally been cleaved in half. My best athletic ability is in water these days.
        Feb 1, 2017
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        X___X I really wanna start lifting again....(must...force...self... XP *passes out from the thought* )
        Feb 1, 2017
        2 people like this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Reapergurl I don't know if I'd be able to finish a full marathon, but halves seem about right for me. Now that I've actually experienced my first one I know what to improve this year, too. 

@KaBlooZio Go for it! Honestly, the hardest part is getting to the gym. Even though I really like going there are a lot of mornings when it's all crappy outside and I start bargaining with myself. Nope, can't do that. Just go. Go. Go, go. go. 
        Feb 1, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      "Oh, look! Another power outage the second I try to get anything done!" Will Meg accomplish anything other than phone browsing and huddling for heat? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That, or y'know. Detroit things. 
        At least I got to run my coffee pot today.
        Jan 25, 2017
        3 people like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Is the outage over, now?
        Jan 25, 2017
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        ADDENDUM AFTER SCROLLING UP;

Nevermind, I didn't realized how many message were posted before the two I read. 

Detroit huh?  Maybe ask Robocop to watch his consumption of electricity!  ;) I was really imagining you with your blow torch under your coffee pot!
        Jan 25, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Welcome to the American Midwest. Where yesterday it snowed and now it's going to thunderstorm. 
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Oh, California NEEEEEEEEEEEEDS rain! Especially the LA region (It's the worst around here D: )  Here's hopin' the next system of storms brings it to us!
        Jan 12, 2017
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        'Tis the season of snow -> rain -> ice -> falling on your ass in the driveway.
        Jan 14, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        And, 'tis the season for "It's 40 today, -2 tomorrow."
        Jan 16, 2017
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I made it until 6PM. Good enough. Good night. RIP, Me.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Night. c:
        Jan 10, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Good Night Ms Littlefish.
        Jan 10, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Sleep well, madame!
        Jan 10, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Given up on sleeping for the night. My neighbor, the horse stable, bucked at 3AM. Finally got out of bed and made coffee. Sigh, I guess I can finally fold my laundry or something. Excuse my typos for the day. XD
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        2PM. My face really hurts. So, tired. I wish I could take naps. I've only ever had accidental naps. XD
        Jan 10, 2017
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I hate it when I can't sleep and the more you try to sleep the less you can. Hope you are able to catch on your sleep.
        Jan 10, 2017
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You ask the horse nexttime to wake you up at 6!  :p
        Jan 18, 2017
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Time to start practicing. I think I've found a group of people to play fiddle with. It's been really tough not being in ANY bands or orchestras since graduation. What I really wish we had in Detroit was an all-city orchestra, though. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I vaguely remember something about two different bands and some competition...
        Jan 5, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Hmmm, we need a time machine or something yeah.
        Jan 5, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        A very useful skill I do hope we<ll hear soon in one of your games or on-line.  ^^
        Jan 18, 2017
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I have a lot of catching up to do. Feel like this is the first time I've gotten to really park in front of the computer since Christmas. Hey, guys! So, does anyone have some exciting goals for the new year? 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I need more practice with lighting and shadow. When I copy something the anatomy is usually messed up. So I need to step up and try to draw as often as I can. Come next year I am hoping my skill can be  5-10 times better.
        Jan 3, 2017
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I need to finish my intro scene (I don't do 1-point perspective much, so it's taking a while) and hopefully my battle system (that's also causing some problems, because I don't know how to make these obstacles spin in circles and get bigger while still doing damage to the player). I've done my portraits for the time being, at least. Although some of them need to be in two different styles which is a pain.  
        Jan 3, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      5. Artificer
        Artificer
        My strength fades when i think on goals, i will just see what happen this year.
        Jan 3, 2017
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My mom and I made toffee. I ate too much. Ouch. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays to all! Be blessed and be happy.  :wub:
      1. 5 people like this.
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Ah, toffee. Tootsie rolls are the best. Rest that mouth of yours. You'll need it tomorrow.  :)
        Dec 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Aww please can you give me some cybermentally?  I can use some toffee and the kitties some tuna and turkey ones with catnip on it!  ^_^
        Dec 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Heading to my sister's for the holiday, but @Goldstorm and I decided to have a mini holiday meal here, first. We're herb-garlic roasting a turkey breast and it smells so ungodly amazing in my house right now.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, poultry is all I eat meat wise for the most part. Little bit of salmon here and there, too. I'll only have steak for something special. I eat a ton of meatless dishes. Meat's expensive! 
        Dec 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yeah, the only meats I eat are: chicken, cod, tuna, and salmon. I enjoy Quorn products quite a lot, though they're often tasteless on their own.

Yeah, meat is very expensive. Especially if you want good quality fresh meat. I tend to get a lot of frozen stuff which works out cheaper.
        Dec 19, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        My kind of meal. I love turkey. Having a small turkey breast for Christmas. As for diet I usually go subway and always one red meat one white meat and lots of veggies. Also make bagels with cheese, sweet potatoes stuffed with cheese. Lots of vegan meals out there.
        Dec 23, 2016
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Snow. Freezing rain. Subzero wind chills. Hmm. Yeah. I'm going to watch cartoons all day. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        They're one of my favorites! <3

Why have normal chocolate chip, when you can have oatmeal chocolate ship? Mmmmmm.
        Dec 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Chocolate ship? Hmm. Might need a bigger bowl for that.
        Dec 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        *salivates*  I got too many oathmeal here... but I would love to have all the ingredients for those cookies and bars!
        Dec 18, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      In case no one told you; no one told me! The moon is really freakin' huge right now.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Take PICTURES!  NOW!!!  :D   It happen so not often peoples now stops and notice!
        Dec 14, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I would have, but almost all my pictures of the moon just come out looking really weird. XD
        Dec 14, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        LOL  Awwww...  As long you don<t show them and folks don<t believe it is a glowing pancake in a frying pan.  ^^
        Dec 14, 2016
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love slow cooking so much. Dinner's already getting ready and now I can just watch the snow.  :wub:
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Set it and forget it. I should look into a rice cooker like that. The way I steam my vegetables right now involves a pan I use for nearly everything. It's a little annoying. 
        Dec 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Ms Littlefish I used to steam my veggies using a bowl in a pot of water which was heated by the hob. Now I just have a steamer. :D
        Dec 12, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Enjoy!  Snofall is a really relaxing and joyful view... Until you have to get the car shoveled and go to work... :X  Errr... I know it spoils it all.  But remember before tomorow just the hot cocoa and it will be fine!
        Dec 12, 2016
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I got a gift card as an early Christmas gift. Looks like I'll be able to replace my broken recording equipment now. I'll be making sound effects again soon!
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        So glad you're back in action!  I miss your lilty Meggy style!
        Dec 10, 2016
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        Those are good news!
        Dec 11, 2016
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Oooooh  I sure like foley artist stuff!  Hope you get all you want right. Hope I could do this stuff but I huh...  Well...  I guess I stick on paper.  let say my graphics where 1 on a certain scale so sound would be huh....  0,00015?

And it is a so rare skill!
        Dec 11, 2016
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ever have dreams that are like ho-hum thriller flicks, but you wake up before the totally predictable ending? Still disappointed. Wanted to know what happened. Geez, back to bed?
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        A lot of my dreams show natural disasters, namely, tornadoes. It doesn't matter what the dream is about; there will very frequently be a cameo appearance of a tornado. It used to upset me 'cause tornadoes are upsetting. But, now it's hilarious because of how randomly they get interjected into dream sequences. 
        Dec 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. TMS
        TMS
        *sees dreams being discussed and inserts himself into the conversation* I had a dream once where the sun appeared like a ball of red magma in the night sky and then exploded, killing everyone.
        Dec 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Since I suffered from severe sleep apnea for most of my adult life (I might dream I am in some space capsule with an oxygen mask on the nose now not to dream I got a face hugger on!  (Dream you can<t really wake up from since I sleep with a respirator)), I can say I had the remote of most of my dreams... Made me maybe good at writing but... I don't tell you the level of anxiety!
        Dec 9, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Getting ready to fly back to Detroit. Need a vacation from my vacation. Sick, sunburned, and stuffed. Someone stick me on the treadmill and don't turn it off. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Yup!

Hey you take care; sun burns makes little fish dry!
        Dec 3, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Back on the ground. It's dark, cloudy, and full of despair. Perfect. 
        Dec 3, 2016
        4 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwwww...  ^^ 

Strange, I think your last line was perfect for the lone wanderer out of the vault again!  (Yeah FallOut reference)
        Dec 4, 2016
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Florida trip update! It's been perfect down here. No rain! I've been spoiled with several cups of pure Kona coffee and now I don't know if I can back to my regular coffee. Crap.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        True, we did have a few showers when we flew in, though. Also, we got to the house and all the lizards had decided to die in the backroom after Hurricane Matthew. So, got to clean up lizards.
        Nov 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Well, Lizards are an occupational hazard in Florida, I suppose. They're everywhere, the little spazzes.
        Nov 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awww... :3  I like lizards... Maybe Daughter cat loves them too (Again, no trust Mister Cat on this one).

Hope it revitalized you.  :D
        Nov 29, 2016
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Airport is gonna suck. This is the only statement that's really required. 
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Happy Thanksgiving!
        Nov 24, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        They have been downgraded over the years. The stuarts used to be kind and courteous. Now it's their way or the highway. Someone needs start and airline that focuses on the customer and makes flying more pleasant.
        Nov 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Well there are things in life we can't avoid I suppose. But in any case dear, have a great time.
        Nov 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      When the games you ordered ship.  :wub:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28444629/large.gif
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Well actually with proper domotique (automation), you won't even run out of black pepper. Your house AI will have ordered it before.
        Nov 18, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        Whoa, what's with all this really cool shipping talk going on here? Sounds neat. Out where I live, we still use Pony Express.

http://www.franksrealm.com/Indians/MISC_WHITES/pnyexpriderFrankEWebner1861.gif

(There's my mailman. No idea who the druid next to the horse is.)
        Nov 18, 2016
        5 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I order manga and Japanese sound tracks from Asia. It takes about 2-8 weeks but you are ecstatic when your orders arrive.   
        Nov 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]