1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      When the games you ordered ship.  :wub:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28444629/large.gif
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Well actually with proper domotique (automation), you won't even run out of black pepper. Your house AI will have ordered it before.
        Nov 18, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        Whoa, what's with all this really cool shipping talk going on here? Sounds neat. Out where I live, we still use Pony Express.

http://www.franksrealm.com/Indians/MISC_WHITES/pnyexpriderFrankEWebner1861.gif

(There's my mailman. No idea who the druid next to the horse is.)
        Nov 18, 2016
        5 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I order manga and Japanese sound tracks from Asia. It takes about 2-8 weeks but you are ecstatic when your orders arrive.   
        Nov 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Slept through the entire night for the first time in two weeks. Feel a little more human now. Which is good. Because it's November now, so I can't be a monster. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Zack Phoenix
        Zack Phoenix
        Monsters are people too ;]
        Nov 3, 2016
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        SO VERY ROOOOOOOOOOD. #monsterlivesmatter 

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
        Nov 3, 2016
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My stomp, stomping upstairs neighbor moved out. Maybe I can finally sleep for like, the first time in a year. c:
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Euphony
        Euphony
        Next time stomp on their crotches~
        Oct 31, 2016
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      After today I only have one week left in this set of courses. Can I go to bed yet? It will be nice having some free time for a couple of weeks to make my stuff and things, though. But, can I go to bed yet? 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Hang in there! It will all be worth it in the end. :)
        Oct 26, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Woo! It's all over! Half-Marathon complete! It was insanely fun. The people were all so pumped. Running through Windsor, Canada, and back through Detroit was just the best. Especially the little girl who gave me a Tim Horton's donut mid-race. But, all that said. TIME TO SLEEP.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Congrats Ms Littlefish!!!
        Oct 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's some distance - Windsor (England) then to Canada, then to Detroit. xD I'm pulling your leg, of course. Seems everyone is doing some sort of run. Hope you had fun. :)
        Oct 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Vampire Vox I'll do a lot for a doughnut. Never underestimate my love of doughnuts. They taste even better after 13.1 miles. 

@The Stranger Please don't pull my leg. They are still very sore! The most difficult part of the race was running over the Atlantic Ocean. Obviously.  BD

Thank you, everyone. It was a ton of fun! It really was. I'm already considering doing it again next year.
        Oct 19, 2016
        3 people like this.
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I don't know how. I don't know why. But, a jar of pickles broke in the fridge. Everything smells like pickles. Send help.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        http://savingwithvetta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img2FebrezeComp2.jpg
        Oct 13, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, God. It would smell like flowers and pickles. 
        Oct 13, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Oct 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Been sitting here for like 20 minutes trying to get a sneeze out. Oh, God. Make it stop.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I hate that. Your nose burns like fire but you cannot sneeze no matter what you do. You may try looking at the sun. Usually going outside when it is real bright out makes me sneeze a lot.
        Oct 12, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Too bad the sun is down. XD
        Oct 12, 2016
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Have you been making a silly face, freezing in place (perhaps with your arms elevated slightly) and looking like a startled cat? That's usually how it goes. :p
        Oct 12, 2016
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      All Floridians who will be impacted by Hurricane Matthew are in my thoughts. I moved away a number of years ago, but it's still part of my home and I'm a nervous wreck for my friends and family. If you can evacuate, it needs to be soon. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah evacuations all the way up to South Carolina. Not sure how bad it will be tomorrow though. My thoughts and prayers are with anyone suffering due to this storm. I hope an pray your family will evacuate if needed. I am in Tampa so we will just watch and wait.
        Oct 7, 2016
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Went to the gym this morning and moved some old furniture out of my apartment. So, does that count as two workouts? :p
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Moving furniture is a good workout. So is cleaning and other chores.

I wish Halloween was enthusiastically celebrated over here (England) so I could see the streets filled with trick or treaters, and what not. Unfortunately, it's a largely dead event. Halloween has always been a special event for me. :)
        Oct 6, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I stopped trick-or-treating quite a few years ago. The reason was I'd be walking in the rain for two hours just to find that no one's house was even open. So I gave up, because it kind of ruins the costume when you have an umbrella in one hand. (Unless you're the ghost of Yukari Sakuragi. Then it'd be covered in blood rather than rain, lol.  
        Oct 6, 2016
      5. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Or Yukari Yakumo. But no blood involved.
        Oct 6, 2016
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Uhg. Thought the batteries in my handheld audio recorder were just dead. It's actually somehow just plain broken. Now I can't make sound effects until I get it replaced. I'm pretty salty. XD
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        Those dam batteries! They fail just when you need it. 
        Sep 28, 2016
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        And then there was only silence. XD
        Sep 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ah, yes. Torrential downpour. It's beautiful outside!  :wub:
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Love rain except when I am driving in it or getting groceries. Do love a loud thunderstorm too as long I am inside.
        Sep 27, 2016
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        I love rainy weather, especially it's nice and cool. :) No heat/humidity or everything feels sticky and gross.
        Sep 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Euphony Yeah, autumn rain is particularly awesome. Toss in a little fog, wind, and we're golden. I just like spooky things. :D  

@Hollow 1977 I used to live somewhere with much more frequent thunderstorms. We still get them up here, but it's just not the same. Might be a little strange, but I don't think I could get used to a climate that doesn't have them. I love thunderstorms!
        Sep 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I spent nearly the whole afternoon in RM. Whoo, boy! It's been ages since I've been able to spend so much time on hobbies. Much, much needed. Anyway, any one have exciting plans for the weekend? 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Me as well. Looong time since I enjoyed RMing this much =)
        Sep 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Sounds like a nice time, the both of you. Enjoy, and have fun. And, good luck with the auditions Croc. :)
        Sep 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Caught some kind of bug so resting mostly though trying work in some make making MV.
        Sep 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Artificer
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        Everything is fine. By the way, if i remember well you are pretty good at the piano, ¿how are you doing with your music?
        Sep 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Good! Glad all is well. Music making is a little slow at the moment because I'm currently taking classes. But, it's all fine otherwise! And, yeah. I really love the piano, especially writing for it, but my absolute true love are my stringed instruments. :)
        Sep 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        Nice! that is so wonderful! i am always struggling with the piano musical sheet but you actually motivates me to learn more. Good luck with the classes!
        Sep 21, 2016
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Sure, I could say I go on all these morning walks for the health and mood benefits. But, maybe I actually go to see everyone's adorable dogs. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Nothing wrong with that!
        Sep 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        One couple in the neighborhood just got a new Australian Shepard puppy, and she always runs up to me for pats. Best motivation ever.
        Sep 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I like to go on walks to see people's beautiful yards, myself... The dogs are just icing on the cake.
        Sep 15, 2016
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Aww, man. This sleep is going to be one of those sleeps that is so deep it's like the blink of an eye. I can feel it. Good night, sweet forum. Be good.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yikes. Yup it is, for most people. It used to be for me, back when I was a teen. Not it ranges from "does nothing sleep-wise" to "makes me hyper and intolerable to be around."
        Sep 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        For me it ranges from "no effect" to "I just drooled a little and tripped over five inconveniently placed laundry baskets."
        Sep 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Have a good rest and hope you feel better soon.
        Sep 10, 2016
    16. KayZaman
      KayZaman
      Dangerously Caffeinated? What's that mean?
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That means I drink an amount of coffee that often leaves me feeling like I'm about to transform into a space rocket, lift off out of the chair, and high five God on my way back from Mars. 

In all honestly, I cut back to two cups a day though. I used to easily drink an entire pot but I decided I liked having teeth.
        Sep 5, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's the only way to live.
        Sep 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Don't drink too much. Got side effect where I can't sleep. :dizzy:
        Sep 6, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I hope everyone's getting to enjoy their 3 day weekend (in the States). We've been absolutely spoiled with perfect weather and our glorious lake breeze. My little slice of paradise.  :wub:
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Enjoy littlefish! Get some swimming in still while you can maybe? Fishes like to swim right? Working on a Halloween game and got a family cookout tomorrow.
        Sep 5, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Woah, just checked the lake temperature and it might actually be warm enough. Hmm, maybe. Maybe. Have fun! I'm also very much in the Halloween mood. :D
        Sep 5, 2016
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Working, but I am happy someone is outside enjoying it for me =D
        Sep 5, 2016
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, watched the first episode of Stranger Things last night. Hmm, yeah. Totally hooked. Good things it's Friday because I'mma binge watch that tonight.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        taarna, I probably would have but I had to adult. :p

Yeah, Ms Littlefish, for me it's the perfect time period - so much nostalgia. I would have been 6/7 at the time.

Slim - Yes, yes you must watch it. I command you! :D
        Sep 2, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        I didn't, heh. Upside of being sick, I guess. XD

And yeah, Nostalgia, for sure. My mom even asked as she watched the first episode "where was this when I was in the 80s?" They got the feel of it down so well that she thought it WAS a show from the 80s.
        Sep 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @slimmmeiske2 It is somehow, impossibly, Stephen King meets The Goonies. I have NO idea how. But it works.
        Sep 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Dishwasher decided to overflow through my sink and all over my floor and appliances. I don't even know how that's a thing. Waiting on a plumber. So pizza night, right?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I don't know yet. Don't know if it's the sink, the disposal, the dishwasher, or all of the above. Don't know if the stove is fine after all the water. I can't pull it out without help. I'm in an apartment so they'll replace anything that's broken. But, I hate not being able to use my kitchen. And, I bet I'd totally not get my deposit back if this is the case. XD
        Sep 1, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        They brought me the wrong pizza. Oh, well. It's pizza. It will still taste good.
        Sep 1, 2016
      4. Fudge
        Fudge
        Ok then. I hope it all works out and they can replace all that is broken.
        Sep 2, 2016
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I can talk ridiculously fast. Can I just be that person that comes in at the end of a commercial and reads the terms and conditions near unintelligibly at the speed of light? Sounds like fun.
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oooor, I could rap my auctions. 
        Aug 31, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Going once, going twice, gonna roll the dice!  This item is sold, if you'd be so bold!
        Aug 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        "Terms and conditions apply. Batteries not included"
        Aug 31, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]