Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Brain, “Hey, you slept three nights in a row, we can skip this one, right?” N...no? Aug 15, 2019

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      All signed up. It's official! In August I'm going to be a student again. Once again. Again. Just lock me up in the school. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Where at?
        Jul 22, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @bgillisp A community college close to me. Did my bachelor's at Purdue and as much as I'd love so intensely to go back there; it's just too expensive.

@taarna23 Definitely, definitely that. x1000

@Euphony highfive 1990, represent!
        Jul 22, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Ms Littlefish As it turns out, I actually learned things in the developmental psychology class I took. After taking it, I felt that anyone that wants to be a parent should be required to take that course. Kids are so much less frustrating when you realize they aren't saying "I don't know!" to get out of trouble, they're really saying "I didn't think about it, it seemed like a good idea at the time and it really wasn't and I'm sorry!" XD
        Jul 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, I am getting ready to enroll in courses tomorrow and one of the first things my boyfriend does is find out all the cool new Pokemon I'll find there. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        What might you major in? :)
        Jul 21, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm going for a certification program. I used to be a lab technician while in college, but similar positions aren't very plentiful outside of academic circles. So, I've decided the best transfer of my skills will be into a medical laboratory.
        Jul 21, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Very cool!
        Jul 21, 2016
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I forgot to put coffee in the coffee maker. I made hot water. Awesome. 10/10. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        This status thread is approaching Dalph-level lengths. :thumbsup-right:
        Jul 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        @Euphony and with actual conversations going on too! ;)  
        Jul 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Not enough gifs.
        Jul 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Guys, I have a feeling my power is going to be thrown out again. So, if I disappear again...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Do you have a backup generator for your fridge and freezer?
        Jul 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Nah. Had to throw my perishables away earlier this week. I have peanut butter and fruit. It's a'ight. 
        Jul 14, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Oh noes! Don't leave us! =O

On a side note, it says you posted this 50 minutes ago, yet last visited July 1. Guys, I found a time traveller.
        Jul 14, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, my power went out around 10PM PM last night. It ended up really humid in my apartment. And, that's when I decided to explore the city to find ice cream. So, at a Meijer at 11PM, in my PJs, playing Pokemon Go, buying a pint of ice cream, and caught a Snorlax. *sings* "What's my age again?"
      1. 7 people like this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It's always safe good to aim low when guessing a lady's age; that's what I always say!
        Jul 10, 2016
      4. Skunk
        Skunk
        I just caught a Snorlax starbucks ;)  
        Jul 10, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I agree Croc. Never guess high. Sounds like a nice way to beat the heat and have fun at the same time.  Reminds me of "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I;ll never know" Groucho Marx
        Jul 10, 2016
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      This Mario Maker relay race on SGDQ is just the best. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        link?
        Jul 9, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        https://gamesdonequick.com/

However, the Mario Maker run just ended. You'll be able to find it on YouTube, and upcoming games may strike your fancy.
        Jul 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I really like that it's become a staple.  Easily the most exciting run in the whole event.  I get so very invested, it's awesome!

Did anyone catch the Jak run?  Terribly played but oh so funny!
        Jul 9, 2016
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I really, really love Jell-o. Like a lot. I can't even explain it. 
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Perhaps Billy Cosby could explain it better than the current allegations against him.  
        Jul 4, 2016
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hey, to anyone who has watched and enjoyed or is interested in watching Summer Games Done Quick; it's starting today at 12:30PM EST. I never miss it! Can't wait!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm going to tell @Goldstorm that and make him feel like a pleb for Chrome Casting from my Nexus. He's currently waiting on a Pi Zero in the mail. :p
        Jul 3, 2016
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        D8!  I've been wanting a Zero, but it's always sold out when I have the money to buy one...SO jealous...
        Jul 3, 2016
      4. djDarkX
        Jul 3, 2016
        2 people like this.
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Jeez, you look up one skirt and then the next day every corner of the internet inundates you with images of similar skirts. AND THEN YOU WANT ALL OF THEM.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        So far I think I'm the only one who read it as I had intended it. c;
        Jul 3, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        I'm liking almost every post in this conversation. It's freakin' gold. ( ՞ਊ՞)
        Jul 3, 2016
        5 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Ms Littlefish - Red panties are pretty rare imo.

That would be a treat to look up to. :p
        Jul 4, 2016
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      @Goldstorm got me frozen yogurt under the condition that I would DM his friends' new DnD campaign. I really wanted frozen yogurt. So, I guess I'm DM.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, we're both pretty new to this. But, none of our friends (who have played for awhile) wanted to DM and they said I'm good at making crap up. And, I was hesitant because I'm pretty new. But, then I was given ice cream as a bribe.
        Jun 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        I remember the best highlight ever.

The DM says the party found out a reasure chest.

The party opens it to reveal gems worth 700 platinum.

Then the DM says "You hear something from the roof".

Someone says "Ok I look up"

DM's epic description: "You see a... you are dead. All of you." :p :p :p

Very mean guy , trolling before it was cool!:p
        Jun 29, 2016
      5. Euphony
        Euphony
        True love!
        Jun 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Made iced green tea and iced coffee. I usually don't do cold drinks. But, c'mon heat wave. Bring it! 
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Seriously is one of my favorite Futurama episodes.
        Jun 19, 2016
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        Honestly, for me it was that one scene. The rest of the episode was mediocre.
        Jun 19, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        coffee is bae.  Tea Lattes are also a thing...    
        Jun 19, 2016
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I am trying so hard to get a recording of the lake to make a BGS for everyone, but every time I go to the shore there is always a guy or two on riding mowers. And, today it will storm. I swear that first sign of calm wind I'm going to get up at the crack of dawn to do this. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Yeah, if they don't have snipers and dog patrols, it's probably not worth even calling it a stealth mission :(
        Jun 15, 2016
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Rain falling on the lake during a storm would be wonderful if you have a way to record it safely!

Mowers are a problem though... :(   Do you think they'd be receptive to halting for a few minutes so you could record?  Or would you need much longer than that to get a good clip?
        Jun 16, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My equipment isn't water proof, otherwise I'd be all about that. I wouldn't need much time to get a usable clip, just long enough so it's not repetitive and so I can work around unexpected noises. The worst are planes because I live near an air base. I guess I just live in the worst possible place to try and record a lake. XD

I've been thinking dawn or dusk would be ideal either way. Both background noise and wind is more likely to be less so at those times.
        Jun 16, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Back from Cedar Point. So exhausted though! And, really dizzy. Ack! I'll catch up tomorrow.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I wouldn't doubt it.  
        Jun 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yep! Val Raven was the first ride we went on. We had early access to the park so we didn't get stuck in any two hour lines. XD
        Jun 12, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Jun 13, 2016
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Going to Cedar Point for the weekend! I've never been but I already have packed a ton of Dramamine. First boats. Now roller coasters. 
      1. Euphony
        Euphony
        Yikes. Good luck!
        Jun 10, 2016
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Have fun both of you, hopefully you won't encounter any CRAZY tea cups :)  
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ah, yes. It'd be quite shocking if they became possessed and flew off the rails. They're wily like that.
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Finally ordered a new sound card for my desktop. Can't wait to throw my old one off a cliff and shoot it on its way down. Takin' it out back.
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I go to open my Fitbit App to see if I adequately busted my butt at the gym and I open a mobile game instead. Twice. God, what is wrong with me!?
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        I use FitBit too! *high five*
        Jun 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I may be obsessed with mine. c:
        Jun 2, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        I use a Xiaomi Mi Band and the MiFit app...
        Jun 2, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      This status is brought to you from a reproduction of a 19th century merchant ship. I am helping the crew put the sails up but they will not let me man the weapons. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        of course not silly.
        You have to woman the weapons.

Simpler times
        May 30, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I'll get those pictures up when we get home tomorrow. I seem to be experiencing a bit of a food coma. :D
        May 30, 2016
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I am patient.  TY
        May 30, 2016
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My summers are always so insanely busy. Going up North this evening, have a graduation party next weekend, going to Cedar Point the weekend after that. Then by the time it's July I'll have nephew's first birthday. It should definitely all be fun but sometimes it feels like I'm never in my own house during the summer. 
    19. GrandmaDeb
      GrandmaDeb
      Thank you, myself, and the coffee producers of the world.
      1. 2 people like this.
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I wasn't even thinking about it and said "thank you" to my coffee pot after I poured a cup as if it were a barista. This is getting a little out of hand.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I'd love to be a barista... o_o  And hey, if it makes you happy to thank a machine that makes yummy things then go for it
        May 25, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It was more of a half-asleep, absent minded "did I really just do that?" sort of thing. But, who knows. Maybe I'll make it a morning ritual.
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        While you're at it, give it a name!
        May 25, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]