Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

EVERYONE LOVES FREE FOOD! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ms-littlefishs-fishbowl-of-free-music.36302/page-3#post-1007756 Oct 10, 2019 at 6:20 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Sure, I could say I go on all these morning walks for the health and mood benefits. But, maybe I actually go to see everyone's adorable dogs. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Nothing wrong with that!
        Sep 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        One couple in the neighborhood just got a new Australian Shepard puppy, and she always runs up to me for pats. Best motivation ever.
        Sep 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I like to go on walks to see people's beautiful yards, myself... The dogs are just icing on the cake.
        Sep 15, 2016
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Aww, man. This sleep is going to be one of those sleeps that is so deep it's like the blink of an eye. I can feel it. Good night, sweet forum. Be good.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yikes. Yup it is, for most people. It used to be for me, back when I was a teen. Not it ranges from "does nothing sleep-wise" to "makes me hyper and intolerable to be around."
        Sep 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        For me it ranges from "no effect" to "I just drooled a little and tripped over five inconveniently placed laundry baskets."
        Sep 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Have a good rest and hope you feel better soon.
        Sep 10, 2016
    3. KayZaman
      KayZaman
      Dangerously Caffeinated? What's that mean?
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That means I drink an amount of coffee that often leaves me feeling like I'm about to transform into a space rocket, lift off out of the chair, and high five God on my way back from Mars. 

In all honestly, I cut back to two cups a day though. I used to easily drink an entire pot but I decided I liked having teeth.
        Sep 5, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's the only way to live.
        Sep 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Don't drink too much. Got side effect where I can't sleep. :dizzy:
        Sep 6, 2016
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I hope everyone's getting to enjoy their 3 day weekend (in the States). We've been absolutely spoiled with perfect weather and our glorious lake breeze. My little slice of paradise.  :wub:
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Enjoy littlefish! Get some swimming in still while you can maybe? Fishes like to swim right? Working on a Halloween game and got a family cookout tomorrow.
        Sep 5, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Woah, just checked the lake temperature and it might actually be warm enough. Hmm, maybe. Maybe. Have fun! I'm also very much in the Halloween mood. :D
        Sep 5, 2016
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Working, but I am happy someone is outside enjoying it for me =D
        Sep 5, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, watched the first episode of Stranger Things last night. Hmm, yeah. Totally hooked. Good things it's Friday because I'mma binge watch that tonight.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        taarna, I probably would have but I had to adult. :p

Yeah, Ms Littlefish, for me it's the perfect time period - so much nostalgia. I would have been 6/7 at the time.

Slim - Yes, yes you must watch it. I command you! :D
        Sep 2, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        I didn't, heh. Upside of being sick, I guess. XD

And yeah, Nostalgia, for sure. My mom even asked as she watched the first episode "where was this when I was in the 80s?" They got the feel of it down so well that she thought it WAS a show from the 80s.
        Sep 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @slimmmeiske2 It is somehow, impossibly, Stephen King meets The Goonies. I have NO idea how. But it works.
        Sep 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Dishwasher decided to overflow through my sink and all over my floor and appliances. I don't even know how that's a thing. Waiting on a plumber. So pizza night, right?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I don't know yet. Don't know if it's the sink, the disposal, the dishwasher, or all of the above. Don't know if the stove is fine after all the water. I can't pull it out without help. I'm in an apartment so they'll replace anything that's broken. But, I hate not being able to use my kitchen. And, I bet I'd totally not get my deposit back if this is the case. XD
        Sep 1, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        They brought me the wrong pizza. Oh, well. It's pizza. It will still taste good.
        Sep 1, 2016
      4. Fudge
        Fudge
        Ok then. I hope it all works out and they can replace all that is broken.
        Sep 2, 2016
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I can talk ridiculously fast. Can I just be that person that comes in at the end of a commercial and reads the terms and conditions near unintelligibly at the speed of light? Sounds like fun.
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oooor, I could rap my auctions. 
        Aug 31, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Going once, going twice, gonna roll the dice!  This item is sold, if you'd be so bold!
        Aug 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        "Terms and conditions apply. Batteries not included"
        Aug 31, 2016
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm beginning to get a feel for juggling school and training into everything else I need to do. I think once I take my first exam tonight I'll stop being such a hermit. Hi, guys. Goin' good? It's good. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Always make sure to balance school with time for you, even if it's not much... Mine was basically the last hour before bed because my brain was just too fried by then, and Friday nights. Anything else was school, school, school.
        Aug 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I think it's going to be much easier going forward. I'm not really stuck on any of the material; it's just a lot. I've been pretty ill all month so almost any window of mental clarity was getting spent on school and preparing food. I'm finally feeling pretty normal now so it's going to feel like I have a ton more time even though it's the same amount of time.
        Aug 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I start a certification program for phlebotomy on Monday and I still get giddy buying fresh school supplies. I love pens and notebooks. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Oh! Is that where every other line is dotted? I remember those when I was a kid... I also remember the double-sized pencils which even seemed dumb to my 5-year-old self. I remember asking if I could use a normal pencil. The answer was no.
        Aug 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Lunarea Yeah, that's the only time I really remember using it, too. A grocery store I used to frequent on my college campus only had wide-rule most the time; which makes sense if I'm just getting to the store too late. But, that's definitely where my irrational annoyance at wide-rule paper came from.
        Aug 19, 2016
      5. Chiara
        Chiara
        I learned something while reading random status updates! I didn't know people can get certified for it (or that there's a term for it), but then again, it makes sense. Erm, may you never encounter weirdly scarred veins so it'd feel like your needle hit old chewing gum! Also, it always makes me happy to see that other people also enjoy going to buy pens and notebooks. <3
        Aug 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm exactly two months out from running this half marathon. Here's to hoping in two months that I have a really dope medal and legs that can destroy my enemies. Next stop? Maybe kickboxing!  D:<
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's actually really good advice, thank you! This is my first half marathon and I'm a pretty new runner, so I don't expect to go very fast at all and expect I will even have to walk a bit of it, too. I'm completely focused on the achievement of finishing rather than "winning" but the consideration of an entire pack of people passing me is something I probably would have forgotten to consider.
        Aug 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        Yeah, the change made a big difference for me. Good luck, high fives, and let us know how you make out in two weeks!
        Aug 15, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        Uh, so I came skulking through here to see how the half marathon went, when I finally realized you said two months and not two weeks, but you very kindly did not correct me, haha.
        Sep 3, 2016
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Every time I do a sweep of the resource and script forum for new goodies; I always strike gold and have my day made. You're awesome, keep doing you!
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I know. I have a modest pile of resource contributions, but some of our contributors are next level. Like, God dayum. XD 
        Aug 13, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        I've written two tutorials and have had zero replies on both. Now, either I write exceptionally clear tutorials, or nobody cares. XD

I like to think my contributions are small, but helpful.
        Aug 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        If I've helped even just one person my writing or making a thing; then I'm happy. 
        Aug 13, 2016
        3 people like this.
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Playing No Man's Sky with @Goldstorm, We have just landed on and named planet Meatball. The first of many in the Spaghetti solar system!
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        We? As in, you're actually playing with someone? Thought that didn't really happen in that game. That's my one big turn-off, actually. I like playing games like this with my family.
        Aug 10, 2016
      4. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        How is it? My main qualm from what I've seen is that it doesn't look like there's much to do beyond just exploring.
        Aug 10, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @taarna23 When I say "we" I mean my boyfriend and I sit by each other and one of us is playing while the other is giving obnoxious commentary. 
        Aug 10, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's an Audioslave kind of day. I could listen to "Set it Off" on repeat. Hey, just go ahead and leave any song recommendations. I think I'm going to be jamming for awhile. I like most genres. :D
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Christ. I haven't listened to Blue Öyster Cult is a very long time. Also, really like the song you linked. Haven't heard of them. But, I like that a lot. Thanks!
        Aug 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Audioslave?! I like "Like a stone"!
        Aug 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's a really a good one, too.
        Aug 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hmm, I *knock on wood* think I'm finally not sick anymore. Past week and a half were; well, a littttttle dreadful. It's Friday though. Got that going for me. :D
      1. 2 people like this.
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hey, it's been awhile. How's it going? What's up? :D
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        It must be, as I'm also in the process of moving...and trying to find new homes for my horses beforehand, sadly.
        Aug 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Jeez, guys. Good luck with all this moving. I hate moving with a passion. Take all my energy because I'm mostly just bumming around today. Really sad to hear about your horses @Alexander Amnell. That must be really hard on you guys. I'd be in shambles if I had to re-home any of my animals. I hope you find someone perfect for their care.  :(  
        Aug 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I'm moving..... around! (ah ha ha ha ha ha ha)
        Walking more and forcing my ankle and knee to yield to me
        Aug 4, 2016
    16. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      hellow : >~ #Wip 

http://i.imgur.com/kkzW4YP.png
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Alone: The Coffee Cup of Claire Soiree
        Jul 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        hahah it's actually a lantern XD
        Jul 27, 2016
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        Should be coffee. Every hero needs caffeine.
        Jul 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      All signed up. It's official! In August I'm going to be a student again. Once again. Again. Just lock me up in the school. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Where at?
        Jul 22, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @bgillisp A community college close to me. Did my bachelor's at Purdue and as much as I'd love so intensely to go back there; it's just too expensive.

@taarna23 Definitely, definitely that. x1000

@Euphony highfive 1990, represent!
        Jul 22, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Ms Littlefish As it turns out, I actually learned things in the developmental psychology class I took. After taking it, I felt that anyone that wants to be a parent should be required to take that course. Kids are so much less frustrating when you realize they aren't saying "I don't know!" to get out of trouble, they're really saying "I didn't think about it, it seemed like a good idea at the time and it really wasn't and I'm sorry!" XD
        Jul 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, I am getting ready to enroll in courses tomorrow and one of the first things my boyfriend does is find out all the cool new Pokemon I'll find there. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        What might you major in? :)
        Jul 21, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm going for a certification program. I used to be a lab technician while in college, but similar positions aren't very plentiful outside of academic circles. So, I've decided the best transfer of my skills will be into a medical laboratory.
        Jul 21, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Very cool!
        Jul 21, 2016
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I forgot to put coffee in the coffee maker. I made hot water. Awesome. 10/10. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        This status thread is approaching Dalph-level lengths. :thumbsup-right:
        Jul 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        @Euphony and with actual conversations going on too! ;)  
        Jul 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Not enough gifs.
        Jul 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Guys, I have a feeling my power is going to be thrown out again. So, if I disappear again...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Do you have a backup generator for your fridge and freezer?
        Jul 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Nah. Had to throw my perishables away earlier this week. I have peanut butter and fruit. It's a'ight. 
        Jul 14, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Oh noes! Don't leave us! =O

On a side note, it says you posted this 50 minutes ago, yet last visited July 1. Guys, I found a time traveller.
        Jul 14, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]