Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

I wish my WIPs weren’t such hot messes so I could share sneak peaks. :kaoblush: Sep 23, 2019 at 2:51 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Back from Cedar Point. So exhausted though! And, really dizzy. Ack! I'll catch up tomorrow.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I wouldn't doubt it.  
        Jun 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yep! Val Raven was the first ride we went on. We had early access to the park so we didn't get stuck in any two hour lines. XD
        Jun 12, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Jun 13, 2016
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Going to Cedar Point for the weekend! I've never been but I already have packed a ton of Dramamine. First boats. Now roller coasters. 
      1. Euphony
        Euphony
        Yikes. Good luck!
        Jun 10, 2016
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Have fun both of you, hopefully you won't encounter any CRAZY tea cups :)  
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ah, yes. It'd be quite shocking if they became possessed and flew off the rails. They're wily like that.
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Finally ordered a new sound card for my desktop. Can't wait to throw my old one off a cliff and shoot it on its way down. Takin' it out back.
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I go to open my Fitbit App to see if I adequately busted my butt at the gym and I open a mobile game instead. Twice. God, what is wrong with me!?
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        I use FitBit too! *high five*
        Jun 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I may be obsessed with mine. c:
        Jun 2, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        I use a Xiaomi Mi Band and the MiFit app...
        Jun 2, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      This status is brought to you from a reproduction of a 19th century merchant ship. I am helping the crew put the sails up but they will not let me man the weapons. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        of course not silly.
        You have to woman the weapons.

Simpler times
        May 30, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I'll get those pictures up when we get home tomorrow. I seem to be experiencing a bit of a food coma. :D
        May 30, 2016
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I am patient.  TY
        May 30, 2016
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My summers are always so insanely busy. Going up North this evening, have a graduation party next weekend, going to Cedar Point the weekend after that. Then by the time it's July I'll have nephew's first birthday. It should definitely all be fun but sometimes it feels like I'm never in my own house during the summer. 
    7. GrandmaDeb
      GrandmaDeb
      Thank you, myself, and the coffee producers of the world.
      1. 2 people like this.
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I wasn't even thinking about it and said "thank you" to my coffee pot after I poured a cup as if it were a barista. This is getting a little out of hand.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I'd love to be a barista... o_o  And hey, if it makes you happy to thank a machine that makes yummy things then go for it
        May 25, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It was more of a half-asleep, absent minded "did I really just do that?" sort of thing. But, who knows. Maybe I'll make it a morning ritual.
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        While you're at it, give it a name!
        May 25, 2016
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Sometimes you really need to have a long hot bath just to relax, dull aches and pains; and you know, have imaginary arguments with yourself.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        @Goldstorm is playing PAD and all of a sudden hears arguing in the tub. 
        May 22, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Wake up, Puzzles and Dragons. He'll take his coffee with one cream and Puzzles and Dragons. Standing in the grocery check out, Puzzles and Dragons. Bed time. Puzzles and Dragons.
        May 22, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah hot baths do work great. A good stress reliever. Can't stay in though for longer than a few minutes though.
        May 22, 2016
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm back home in Michigan now but I'm extremely exhausted and got a bit sick on the last day of the trip. Just wanted to update but I should definitely be back in full swing tomorrow. Have a good one, guys!
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        You missed yesterdays Snowstorm that broke all the records (at least here in Midland).

Now you are going to be stuck with boring nice sunny weather for a week.
        May 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        Hope you have a speedy recovery  :)  
        May 17, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks, I mostly just need some bed rest. Which is WIP as we speak. :D

I heard it snowed @AwesomeCool but as soon as we drove into Detroit it was sunny and perfect which made me uber confused. It was only slightly crummy on the East Coast where I was visiting.
        May 17, 2016
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've left on a road trip! So, I'll catch you guys later. Have a good weekend. :)
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Have fun and be safe!
        May 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Have a safe and fun trip!
        May 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Have a good time.
        May 13, 2016
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Nick bought me Star Fox Zero and Ratchet and Clank and stuck them in the game shelf. It took me three days to notice. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        How nice.
        May 8, 2016
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Ratchet and Clank <3
        May 8, 2016
      4. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        A giant wave has flood the Earth, not cleansing it, oh no, BRINGING NOSTALGIA TO STEAL YOUR MONEY
        May 8, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I insert random blues chords into many of my songs and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Ahahahaha!
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        I'm blue badeedah
        May 5, 2016
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Blues rock! dabudai.... dabudeee dabudai
        May 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Love the blues. I like doing the same thing with different art styles. I hope come up with my own unique style by piecing together parts from other styles.
        May 5, 2016
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Aw, man! I thought I gave an awesome description of my haircut and even brought a picture of me with the haircut. It's never done quite right. One day, one day I will get that haircut again. Today, close. But no cigar. 
      2. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        If I go bald I will never be seen again *flees to the hills like in Red Dawn*
        May 2, 2016
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        @Alexander Amnell Idunno, man.  I have curly hair and it forms ringlets (sometimes).   Besides... nobody's gonna tell off a man who looks like he could bench press their car :D
        May 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. MadMaus
        MadMaus
        The only person in the world who could cut my hair in a way I like and at the same time it doesn't look like It have been cut have his barber shop just in front of my apartment. It's literally 30 seconds from here. And it's cheap.

That was the 1st reason for me to move here. :)
        May 3, 2016
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Wake up early. Get ready for a run. Super pumped with my shiny gear on. Rain. Rain, rain. Rain, rain rain. Cold. Windy. Gross. Was supposed to be sunny today. 
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I enjoy a good storm, too. But only when I want to stay inside.~
        Apr 30, 2016
      3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Yup, the best excuse to stay inside all day, except being sick
        Apr 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ended up having to run on the treadmill. Nowhere near as nice, but eh. Still a work out! 
        Apr 30, 2016
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I woke up in the middle of the night and after only three hours of sleep my brain decided I was rested enough. Thanks, brain. I really appreciate it. Especially when you do that two nights in a row. c:
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, "Man, I'm really stuck with this ending because I'm really tired. Bet if I just sleep I'll figure it out quickly in the morning." Can't sleep. Next day, "I feel too crappy to sit at my computer for the length of time required to give this song the ending it deserves."
        Apr 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Balako
        Balako
        3 whole hours, arent you the sloth :o
        Apr 27, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        :p

I'm surprisingly holding up pretty OK right now. Coffee, coffee, coffee. But, I know that about midday I'll probably be receiving the delivery of whoop-ass. 
        Apr 27, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Bought this really swanky noise-cancelling sleep head band/eye mask thing. Hopefully this will help me stop being the world's lightest sleeper!
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        That can be difficult especially if you hear stuff outside. I always run a fan or some noise making device while I sleep.
        Apr 17, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm always hyper aware of my surroundings, apparently even when I sleep. I always have a fan too but we have a stomper upstairs and share a wall with someone who likes to blast his alarm clock out the window and directly into mine. On weekdays I'm up before they are so that's not bad, but 6AM on the weekend. Dude. Nooooooo.
        Apr 17, 2016
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Oh, hey there. Nice to see you guys again. What's up?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Clock's ticking!
        Apr 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        I'm thinking about how to tell politely someone that when I say "I can give you a private course" I expect a salary, not her to bring tons of friends.
        Apr 16, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        "Yo pay me foo'. Or you gonna get taxed per friend"
        Apr 16, 2016
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Wow, what a hectic week I've had so far. I'm pretty sure I caught up with everything but it's almost strange how slowly time is moving now.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Time so rarely moves slowly for working adults, so enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't.
        Apr 14, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah. It's been so "Work, sleep. Work, sleep." And, I was unwell most of the week. Had to keep going. At least I barely had time to notice feeling ill. 
        Apr 14, 2016
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I need 4 AA batteries but only have 3. Why, cruel world? Time to go scavenge my remotes and TI-84s.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, that just seems like a strange amount of batteries to use; never mind that most packs of batteries are not divisible by three. Right now I'm not entirely sure why a Swiffer Wet Jet needs four batteries but I'm not going another day without mopping my floor.
        Apr 9, 2016
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        The world needs less things that take AA batteries and more that use AAA.

I always have a ton of AAA batteries, but AA batteries are used up so fast.
        Apr 9, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        At least Gameboys don't need disposable batteries anymore. See under: Reasons I was an expensive child for my parents.
        Apr 9, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]