Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Brain, “Hey, you slept three nights in a row, we can skip this one, right?” N...no? Aug 15, 2019

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Cold. Always cold. Thermostat suggests that I should not be cold. I'd be perfectly happy sitting inside a volcano. 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        It's apparently about 22.5C (72.5F) in here. On goes the sweater and I am going to wrap my hands around a mug of hot chocolate.
        Mar 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I have it about 21C/70F in here. But sweater, sweatpants, hat, thick socks, slippers. Peppermint tea. XD
        Mar 30, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        I'd say work might get upset at me running around in slippers, but then I recall the people that go about in flip flops or sock feet... XD
        Mar 30, 2016
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I really would have loved to get some decent work done today, yet here I am reinstalling Finale again. (Sibelius looking sweeter every day). I also feel a little headache-y. So, I will not tempt the migraine. No, ma'am. 
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I have a pretty extended prodromal phase and I tend to get a sinus headache, or just really bad sinus pressure before the migraine. I only get visual aura sometimes, though I mostly only get aphasia. Worst thing ever is vertigo/fainting. That only happens with my absolute cataclysmic, scorch the Earth migraines though.

Mar 28, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Aphasia? Yikes. I'll take the visual aura... Although I do remember cataclysmic migraines, I tend to get many smaller ones that can be mitigated provided I take the right painkillers at the beginning of the aura. Nothing, however, mitigates the brain-melty exhaustion, which sucks.
        Mar 28, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yes, you feel really hungover even after they're over! >: (
        Mar 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      We're going back to our 4AM wake up call tomorrow. Perhaps with getting up at dawn tomorrow I'll beat everyone at looting all the discount chocolate from the grocery. 
      1. Makio-Kuta
        Makio-Kuta
        The best easter was when I worked the shift that comes in early to put up those sale signs and I got to scout out all the deals before the doors were even open.
        Mar 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Pretty sure the managers would just pick out the good stuff for themselves at the store I worked at. We only ever had Peeps and generic jelly beans left. It's like c'mon! At least be the Starburst ones. 
        Mar 28, 2016
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Yes, bed time. Sleep time! No plans tomorrow. No alarm. Just going to see what happens. Will probably wake up before 6AM anyway because I'm cursed.
      2. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        No you won't. It's already dead!
        Mar 25, 2016
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Ive got the same curse. Doomed to wake up at 3am regardless of when I fell asleep the night before.
        Wonder how you lift this curse...
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Made it until 7AM. Not exactly early (for me), so I'll take it. Hope you had a bit more luck than I did!
        Mar 25, 2016
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Phew! Two songs done. Getting a good run down on cleaning the house done before I go back in for round two. I'm on a roll. Yeaaaaaah.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    6. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      Congrats on becoming a moderator, Ms Littlefish,! When did that happen? :)
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        That's gone so fast!
        Mar 24, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It really did disappear for me. .-.

It's already Thursday. When did this happen!? 
        Mar 24, 2016
      5. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Sorry, I stole all the time :)
        Mar 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I built a perfectly positioned mountain of blankets and pillows. Nothing will make me move for the rest of the night.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sounds cozy!
        Mar 22, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I am sooooooo comfortable right now. c:
        Mar 22, 2016
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ever had a dream that seemed it should have been a nightmare, but then it just didn't scare you? Had a pretty bizarre zombie dream last night and it was more intriguing than terrifying.
      1. 2 people like this.
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Phew! Grocery shopping done. Now all that is left is a nice long walk before I can vegetate for the rest of today. 
      1. 2 people like this.
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Morning, everyone! Going to start my day out right with some exercise. Hope your days are getting more and more spring-like as mine are. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere of course! 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        Just when we were starting to get more spring-y weather, I was greeted by a layer of snow this morning. Thanks nature <3
        Mar 19, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, Olivier. March can be a pretty dodgy in that respect. Especially where I live being far north. 

And, a good afternoon now where I'm at, Altas Rose. Have a good one!
        Mar 19, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Congrats Lars! Wonderful news!!
        Mar 19, 2016
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I need some chamomile tea or something. I feel like I'm about to jet pack through my ceiling. I'm really hyper now that I'm better from being sick all week. XD
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I really love mint tea after dinner. Helps the stomach. Really love my florals for relaxing. :3
        Mar 18, 2016
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        ^_^ I'm a fan of apple tea and rose tea myself.I even ordered a Turkish pot to do the whole "ritual" properly!
        Mar 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        YES. Rose tea is amazing! I'd really love a proper tea set some day. 
        Mar 18, 2016
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! Have fun and be safe if you're going out tonight.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        You too! I think our celebrations will consist of making green cookies or something. :p
        Mar 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I would have really liked green cookies today. XD
        Mar 18, 2016
      4. That Bread
        That Bread
        I just served people most of the day. Working at the deli, we sold too much corned beef and ran out. : P I had my celebration latter with a new art program and some goodies!

Hope yours went well littlefish :D
        Mar 18, 2016
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Accidentally made my green tea bitter. Never become too impatient for green tea. Now my tea is sad.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        you should be ashame meg...learn from your error! 
        Mar 13, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, now it's just gross. Let the water cool down, people.~
        Mar 13, 2016
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        I feel this pun was intentional XD
        Mar 13, 2016
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hmm, it's warm enough that sandals and a dress are super tempting, but cold enough that it's probably a bad idea. 
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah xD I mean it's like what 7C where I am an this really hot xD
        Mar 11, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's about 10C where I'm at. It absolutely never gets hot here. When it gets "hot" here it's still much cooler than when I lived in Florida.
        Mar 11, 2016
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        well generally the weather vary so much. I remember reaching weird hot weather here xD
        Mar 11, 2016
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Remember when we wanted phones to be smaller? Now they take both my hands to hold, fit in none of my pockets, and even get crammed in my pocket book. Help, I need a small person phone! 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Yeah people want it all together to make things easier, that's how we function most want to do whatever is easiest or most convenient for a task at hand. Got to be careful though sometimes, what sounds good isn't always great; anyone remember the N-gage? 
        Mar 5, 2016
      4. ロリ先輩
        ロリ先輩
        @Hallowthug to be precise, since the current generation of smartphones share a lot of code with ther desktop equivalent, it might be best to call them computers with phones in them. The ecosystem reflect that- people don't want a phone, they want an all-in-one computer. This is why you see printer support in mobile devices, and high developed office suites- aside from specific use cases, it makes perfect sense to own a smartphone and not a computer for many casual users.

@Ms Littlefish the reason why phones are getting bigger is because people don't want to carry tablets
        Mar 5, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, that was more or less my logic. I would never need a smart phone *and* a tablet. Though sometimes I would prefer the tiny "ear piece" of a phone Thug suggested and just have the tablet chilling in my purse for whenever the need arises.
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      One of the lenses in my glasses is chipped directly in my line of sight, and it's super annoying. c;
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Ugh I hate that, causes headaches after awhile because your eyes focus on it.
        Feb 27, 2016
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Almost every day I turn on a space documentary and then do my exercises. Everyone's got their thing, right? I learn and get fit. :D
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Saturn, right? XD
        Feb 25, 2016
      4. Clydous
        Clydous
        Oh really? Well, watching all of those documentaries, I'm sure you could tell me...how do you organize a party in space?

You...PLANET!!!
        Feb 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        @Clydous That.... was horrible. @_@

(... Where would you find the space for all that? Surely it would be a giant affair!)
        Feb 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hey, all. I know people duck in and out all the time. But I wanted to say I'm not dead. It's a long story. Long story short is physical therapy. 
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        I hope PT is going well for you! *hugs*
        Feb 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks, I think it's going well so far. It just started and I shouldn't need surgery. But I've definitely been pretty tired and and a bit grumpy lately. 
        Feb 17, 2016
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        Welcome back and best of luck with your PT :)
        Feb 17, 2016
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I guess I'm no longer in my early 20s. Good thing I still look like I'm 12.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks, Palla!
        Feb 6, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Happy Birthday. Your age does not really matter. You get more experienced and knowledgeable as grow older. So many lessons learned and I am 38 by the way.
        Feb 6, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you everyone; for the birthday wishes. :)
        Feb 9, 2016
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm finally at the part of winter where I really want it to be spring. Blah. Tired. Eeeeck. XC
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's not really so much the cold and snow I mind. It's the darkness! It's actually been pretty mild for a Michigan winter. 
        Jan 26, 2016
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Ah, that aspect of winter I like. I have some kind of light sensitivity, so bright and sunny days are as depressing to me as overcast, rainy days tend to be for others.
        Jan 26, 2016
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oppressive sunlight and I also don't really jive together either. I'm one of those SPF 100 kind of people. My ideal day is still overcast, just longer~
        Jan 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]