Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Friday evening. No party. Only pajamas and dunking Graham crackers in milk. Oct 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Now I can get my fix. Withdraw symptoms are beginning to ease. All I did was watch Food Network and read.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My day job has been really rough on me so I was already well on the path to extreme laziness. Forums being down really paved it.
        Feb 26, 2015
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I got really sick just after the forums went offline. Man, it was so boring to not have my people to distract me!
        Feb 26, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I hurt my arm right before the forum went down, we're thinking pulled in some sort and have ruled out broken.

But my ability to do the work I could have been doing is sort of gimped anyway.

I missed everyone but they still managed to distract me, elsewhere.
        Feb 26, 2015
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I was about to fall back asleep this morning but started having a horrific nightmare. I must have somewhat 'awake' because it felt like I decided, "Yeeeeah, going to wake up now."
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        On one hand it would make sense that my brain can take things I'm afraid of already and pump the thoughts full of steroids.

On, the other hand. It's not comforting that even subconsciously I can think this stuff up.
        Feb 22, 2015
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        It's so very true. I tell my friends some of my tamer nightmares and they get disturbed. It makes me wonder if my nightmares are worse than most people's.
        Feb 22, 2015
      4. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Guys never worry about nightmares. In psychology these are the only dreams that have no connection whatsoever to any prophetic visions, nightmares never predict anything, they are just bad copy/paste images edited together from a tired brain. No matter what you see, don't worry about it.
        Feb 22, 2015
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My boyfriend is trying to talk me out of wanting a cat by demonstrating what it would be like, and is knocking things off my table.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I fracking love cats. Their Devil May Care attitude and lack of concern for us puny humans really pulls my heartstrings.
        Feb 20, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Demonstrate to him what YOU would be like in training your cat not to knock things over ... get a squirty bottle and squirt him with it every time he does it. You'll have him trained in no time ;)
        Feb 20, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ahahaha! That is the best thing I've heard. > :D
        Feb 20, 2015
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I feel like I'm going to be a bump on a log until springtime. I'm always terribly unproductive during the winter. C'mon!
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh plants. Didn't think of that. I switched all my lights to LED's which have a wider spectrum than normal bulbs, and I noticed that this winter my mood was better. It could have been some other factor though, this winter was craaaaaazy.
        Feb 20, 2015
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I'm like that, but I suffer from SAD. I use a light-box to lift my spirit.
        Feb 20, 2015
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I'm the opposite of all of you, may more active in winter and want to just hide away in the dark in the summer time...then again I have a severe light sensitivity.
        Feb 20, 2015
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Happy Paczki Day! If you have no idea what I'm talking about. Go get any donut that is filled with jelly or cream, even two. Eat them. And now you've celebrated Paczki Day.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        :( Just realized I don't have any yeast... Packzi's will have to wait another day for me.
        Feb 18, 2015
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Bukarett. I really need some pierogi and sausage to make the day juuuuust right.
        Feb 18, 2015
      4. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        What are those things... bread, cheese, tomato... Polish... begins with a P... I like them.
        Feb 18, 2015
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Happy Half-Off Chocolate Day!
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Hurray! Now THATs holiday I can get behind
        Feb 16, 2015
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Just gotta hope the good stuff is still there!
        Feb 16, 2015
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      If you find an apple in your grocery store called "Opal," they're really freaking good.
      2. Cannoli
        Cannoli
        I'll have to keep an eye out for Opals then. I eat apples like a horse, so I'm pretty picky. :D
        Feb 12, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        red delicious are not delicious. I love apples thinly sliced on peanut butter (and honey, when we have it) sandwich. So darn good!
        Feb 12, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I have also discovered a taste for apple slices with slices of cheddar cheese and just a LITTLE bit of Sriracha sauce... Mmmm.
        Feb 12, 2015
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Let's say I were to do some informal polling. Say right here. If I were to make more MEs. What would we like?
      2. Susan
        Susan
        Whatever you make is sure to be awesome! XD
        Feb 11, 2015
        2 people like this.
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        Oh, sorry, I got it wrong then.

But as Susan said, I'm sure that whatever you make is going to be awesome, I love your work :)
        Feb 11, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Awww, thanks guys. And either way, I can try my best and be creative with my instruments as well.
        Feb 11, 2015
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Say what you want about Big the Cat, his theme song is freaking addictive and fun to sing.
      1. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        If only the same could be said about his levels in Sonic Adventure!
        Feb 9, 2015
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Always played Big's game last. Die, Froggy.
        Feb 9, 2015
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Thanks to some certain peoples (you know who you guys are) I can't decide what game to play now.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You have like 500 of 'em!
        Feb 8, 2015
      3. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        Child of Light
        Feb 8, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        I know this feeling too often
        Feb 8, 2015
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So many vegetables on my plate. I'm sooooo happy. Nom, nom, nom!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Nathan I try to leave my vegetables as raw as possible. I snack on a lot or raw vegetables and put fist fulls of kale or spinach on every plate.

Unless I'm doing a soup, the most I cook my vegetables is a light steam or a quick toss up in a skillet. Roasting happens on occasion, though.
        Feb 7, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        my, my I LOVE raw veggies. I used to think I didn't like most vegetables, turns out, I don't like CANNED & COOKED vegetables. :p A little meat is good, too, but unless I am harvesting it myself (exceedingly rare these days) I am kind of grossed out by the factory. And it tastes terrible these days.
        Feb 7, 2015
      4. Vance Raehart
        Feb 7, 2015
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm so delightfully overwhelmed by the outpouring of nice messages and gifts I've received today. And it's not even noon! Thank you everyone. You guys make my day, nearly every day.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Happy birthday! A song with a random Ralph Waldo Emerson quote!
        Feb 6, 2015
      3. Julien Brightside
        Julien Brightside
        Happy Birthday!
        Feb 6, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating..which it sounds like it has been already :)
        Feb 6, 2015
    13. Scythuz
      Scythuz
      Happy Birthday Magsatron 3001, may your day feel very KOMPLETE! :D
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Systems online. Systems engaging. Update in progress. Soon to be KOMPLETE!
        Feb 5, 2015
    14. Saltwater Croc
      Saltwater Croc
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You awesomely talented lady. Keep being awesome!
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you for some Mrs. Miller time.
        Feb 5, 2015
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm so pumped up for this week. A lot is happening for me and it's all pretty dayum exciting! Birthday, anniversary, and software upgrades!
      2. Celianna
        Celianna
        An early happy birthday to the both of you then!
        Feb 4, 2015
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you, Celianna. :)
        Feb 4, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        Early Happy birthday!! It sounds like your week is going to be a great one!! :)
        Feb 4, 2015
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ok. My Midwesterns; time to tally in. Detroit here with 16.7 inches of snow.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Coralville, Ia, 11 inches as of last night.
        Feb 3, 2015
      3. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        16.7 inches here as well.
        Feb 3, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        Kalamazoo, MI here and about 16.1 inches
        Feb 3, 2015
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      That moment when I realize I can't see giant HD numbers without my glasses. My eyes suck. Can't even see the score. XD
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's an HD channel on a 42" TV. And I can't see a dayum thing. .-.
        Feb 2, 2015
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        what's your eyes' grade anyway?
        Feb 2, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I honestly have no clue. I haven't had my eyes examined in a very long time and I don't have perfect vision out of my current glasses. I don't know my prescription but I do know I have really bad astigmatism.
        Feb 2, 2015
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, who is ready for some snow and who is ready for some football? Who is ready for neither?
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Oh, it's superbowl day for you guys over there! Cool! Also snow is awesome (if you get to stay home). Funny thing, since I moved in Germany, it snowed like 2 times and it was nowhere close like what I read from you guys. Very calm winter.
        Feb 2, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        I'm always ready for bad weather; bring it on, Mother Nature!! Super Bowl would be okay to watch, only for the commercials, but the "game" is fake so I could care less about who wins or loses
        Feb 2, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Not much snow in Northeast Wisconsin. Getting lots of drifting snow. 10mph sustained winds with gusts approaching 40mph!!
        Feb 2, 2015
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Today, I really get to test if I'm any feeling better or not. I don't want to close but work has already been rather generous to me. .-.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        When I'm in good health I'd go as far as saying I'm exceptionally strong. I can usually do my 8-10 shift, lifting all the crates, and still have energy left. It zips by and I don't have to worry about the gym. ;D

But they tried me on a half shift Wednesday and I was struggle bussing the whole time. .-.
        Feb 1, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        I hear that. I do so much at work that I'd never need to go to the gym....between all the walking, running, wrangling, shoveling, ice removal, sweeping, mopping, dishes, laundry, roughhousing, rotating inventory(bags of dog food)...you get the idea xD and I'm 120 lbs soaking wet (many dogs outweigh me lol)!!
        Feb 1, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Lunch break over, time for some poop scoopin xD
        Feb 1, 2015
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Nothing makes you feel dumber when playing a game than wondering around an area for ever before noticing the super totally, right there entrance to the next map.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        o_O...huh!? Lol...thats sounds super deep, but I'm not sure what you mean.
        Jan 30, 2015
      3. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Yeah, happened to me, I was like o_O oh...XD
        Jan 30, 2015
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Celianna I've done similar things. I've walked past my boyfriend and into the parking lot where I thought he was waiting for me.
        Jan 30, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]