Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

I wish my WIPs weren’t such hot messes so I could share sneak peaks. :kaoblush: Sep 23, 2019 at 2:51 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Just received a lab specimen dated "10-41-18." Whatever you say, man!
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :o ... you were testing the blood in demon poop!? Your job is so awesome!!!!! XD
        Apr 17, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ...lol, @Ms Littlefish - I was just being silly btw, although I really wasint sure what that was.
        Apr 17, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Y' know. Stool is stool. It's part of the job. But, lately there has been an epidemic of people not using the collection devices and just opting to put their uh...turd...in the envelope.
        Apr 17, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm not kidding when I say I've watched this at least ten times today.
      1. Elliott404 and AdamMMS like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Sharm Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's a hard fact that cats are liquid.
        Apr 16, 2019
      4. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Cats are liquid
        Apr 16, 2019
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        female cats shoot liquid. DIRTY JOKE LOLOLOL :D
        Apr 16, 2019
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Rough day of work last night. I think the nurses conspired to get blood on EVERY THING.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Kupotepo I'm a "behind the scene" type of roll. For the most part, I get basic labs. Urine, blood, body fluids, CSF. The inpatient floors occasionally have tissues and limbs. I've seen my fair share of mayhem in the halls, but my role typically does not include too much gore.
        Apr 7, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Sharm I don't know if it's this bad nationally or if my market is particularly bad, but there are massive staffing shortages. Many of the lab employees are undertrained and undereducated. I'm the only one out of the assistants who my certs and knows BLS.
        Apr 7, 2019
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Sharm Typically, a lab employee will never need to lead a crash. But, I personally believe every health care professional should know how to do CPR and use an AED. I've already had to call crash before just wondering around the hospital.
        Apr 7, 2019
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I had a bad dream I was scheduled 8 days in a row. Man. Those were dark days, lol.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vance Raehart
        Apr 6, 2019
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Cannot stop laughing at these comments
        Apr 6, 2019
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That was a phone spaz... my bad.
        Apr 6, 2019
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Ah. Dang. I was doing so well at not waking up in the middle of the night! Good morning?
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I hadn't heard you found a new place since the last one fell through. Congratulations!
        Apr 5, 2019
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you! Yeah. We did get a place but I was sorta just packing anyway. With the best luck, we'll be closing on the 19th. But, the seller might have to delay to the 26th. I'm REALLY hoping for the 19th because that gives us enough time to paint and fix a few small things before we have to leave the apartment. I really don't want to keep the cat out of that type of trouble.
        Apr 5, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Hah, yeah, that would get tricky. Cats are fun that way. I wish you good luck on the house.
        Apr 5, 2019
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Naturally, I have music stuck in my head as soon as I've packed my equipment.
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm good to start lifting weights again! Hopefully, I can put more of this weight back on in the form of the muscle mass I lost.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My blood work indicates possible Celiac, but aside from systemic GI inflammation, my pathology did not. It's not normal to lose weight and nutrients with IBS; so they're not positive it's that either. That means my diagnosis is "we don't frickin' know." I've cut it out and I've been able to put three pounds back on and get a lot of relief from all my symptoms. They don't want to retest anytime soon.
        Mar 27, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I wasn't a bodybuilder. I had previously lost a crap ton of weight and got into lifting weights to help fix what had happened to my body composition.
        Mar 27, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Oh, I can understand that. I was getting a ton of blood work done, a tilt table test, mri, etc. Was not fun at all. 6 months later I use google and find out I was having panic attacks... lol Medical here is awful though. If you ever have to live in Virginia, don't. Lol
        Mar 27, 2019
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm super happy spring is coming, but first, it's that "I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot," part of the season.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        In France, we have what we call the "giboulées de mars" (April Showers, except one month earlier). There are sudden downpours, followed by an arrogant blue sky. You don't know what to wear anymore.
        Perfect to catch rainbows, though!
        Mar 27, 2019
        MushroomCake28 and Ms Littlefish like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Our summer storms are a lot like that. They often happen in the evening. It will get intensely dark but they roll through quickly. Then, they'll clear and you'll get an AMAZING sunset with a rainbow.
        Mar 27, 2019
        cabfe and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Youre hot and youre cold, youre yes and youre no.
        Mar 27, 2019
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I think all the weight I've put back on is from chocolate alone. :kaoblush:
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Chocolate is always worth it. After months of barely being able to eat anything I just CANNOT stop being hungry, but I guess that's the natural order of things. I'm on the small side, but not THIS small!
        Mar 24, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        At what point would you eat so much chocolate you’d become Ms LittleChocolate? :)
        Mar 24, 2019
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Probably already there. XD
        Mar 24, 2019
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Today is spa day. :kaoluv:
      1. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        enjoy :)
        Mar 22, 2019
        Ms Littlefish and The Stranger like this.
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It seems way later than 1 PM to me. I want dinner and it's barely past lunchtime. :|
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'll send you a message, it will be 2 PM afterwards :D
        Mar 22, 2019
      2. evmaster
        evmaster
        It's dinner somewhere around the world, why not eat dinner?
        Mar 22, 2019
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I ate, took a nap, and ate again. Oy vey. XD
        Mar 22, 2019
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright. Shut my yap for luck, but we're now in the appraisal process on a house. This inspection was 1000x better!
      1. Kes, Finnuval, MushroomCake28 and 3 others like this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        And, we'll hopefully have enough budget left over to bring these 80s nightmare bathrooms into this decade. But, hey! They work and the main part of the home is lovely. Totally forgivable if I have ugly bath vanities for awhile.
        Mar 20, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Ugly bathroom? Light them with scented candles. Soft glow hides a multitude of imperfections.
        Good luck with this house.
        Mar 21, 2019
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        The tiles and bath are just dated looking. It's the vanities that are unforgivable. 80s cabinets are an absolute blemish on interior design.
        Mar 21, 2019
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The cat knocked over my music stand. Loud crash and a tornado of sheet music. I'm awake! I'm awake!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Pretty much. "YAY! I HAD SNACK! THROW TOY. SCRATCH EARS!" ZzzzZzzzzzZZzzzz

She is kind of a diva. She's an absolute sweetheart when she wants to be but she WILL get my attention whenever she demands it.
        Mar 16, 2019
        SpaceBot, Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        My cat does that to my house plants. He's also a hoarder; I can't have marshmallows in the house... he will steal the entire bag and eat it at his leisure.
        Mar 17, 2019
        Ms Littlefish and The Stranger like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        One of the family cats is a hoarder. I moved the ottoman to vacuum and found tubes of mascara and eyeliner. She must have been batting them around for fun.
        Mar 17, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      No, no! I don't want it to be dark in the morning again! hisses in reverse vampire
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I actually donate a lot! But...I'm a professional vampire. I'm a phlebotomist!
        Mar 10, 2019
      3. dragoonwys
        dragoonwys
        HAH, oh gosh, I remember Daylight savings during my time studying abroad. It threw my internal clock off for quite awhile, time was not correct at all!
        Mar 11, 2019
      4. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        aw man... daylight savings time is just the worst. I don't have trouble adjusting my sleep pattern to it (though I know a lot of people who do) but oh, the dark mornings again!!! noooo :(
        Mar 11, 2019
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Crawl space was flooded. Mold everywhere. Uh. Guess the search continues. :(
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's so dirty! That's the sort of thing that could actually kill someone if they don't notice in time. I can't understand the greed of some people.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        You might be able to get the homeowner into big trouble. I think there's some sort of law that after finding out that there's certain types of hazzards, if the homeowner doesn't clean it up within a set time the place becomes officially condemned.
        Mar 8, 2019
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'll see what happens in the morning. We're obviously withdrawing the offer. It's sort of a bummer but I'm still just a quick jog from the lake. There just isn't a lot else around here (at the moment) in my budget. I'm getting well enough to start looking for full-time work again. That would certainly help.
        Mar 8, 2019
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Me, with three full lawn bags of stuff to donate. Husband, "Wow, you're ready to get out of here."
      2. Nekohime1989
        Nekohime1989
        Nice. So the deal went through?
        Mar 6, 2019
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yep. The offer was accepted. As long as it passes inspection with nothing major being discovered, I'll be moving in sometime mid-end of April!
        Mar 7, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Shaz He does a pretty miserable job of anything related to decluttering and packing. He just stares at his stuff and has no idea where to start. I've always been the one who could vacate and move across the country overnight if I needed to.
        Mar 7, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The offer was accepted. So. If the inspector doesn't tell me it's sinking into a layer of Hell, I guess I have a house! BY THE LAKE!
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        That is AWESOME!!! I hope it all goes through - I can't think of anything nicer.
        Mar 5, 2019
      3. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Congratulations! I'm happy for you!
        Mar 5, 2019
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @GolfHacker Yep! Still in Michigan. For the past three years I've lived a mile away from St Clair, now I have a front window view of it! Our #2 house was by the woods but we thought the utilities would get very high. More house out there then we needed.

Thank you, everyone! I'm very excited and still a little nervous. I don't want to get too ahead of myself with the packing and decor...but uh...YEAH, I DO!
        Mar 5, 2019
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Can't fall back asleep and my husband fell asleep in the living room. So. No piano (headphones). No coffee grinder. :|
      1. Artificer and The Stranger like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I personally have no problem falling asleep. Almost every night I wake up after 4-5 hours. Half the time, I fall back asleep in 5 minutes or less. The other half, I start thinking about all the "things" or "ooooh, I could do stuff."

I woke up instantly thinking if our offer would be accepted for a house. I started thinking about my doctor's appointments today. Then, yep. Bathroom. Annnnnd, I'm awake.
        Mar 4, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sometimes it helps me to reset the night. It's kind of a mental game, but I try to think and act like I'm just going to bed for the first time that night, and that I'm getting to bed at a normal hour Doesn't always work, but sometimes is better than no sleep.
        Mar 4, 2019
      5. Artificer
        Artificer
        Recently I have been hypersensitive to sound, I just can't sleep unless it is absolute silence, it is very stressful, it has been destroyed my night day cycle lately.
        Mar 5, 2019
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Part of me feels I could jinx it by saying it, but I'm putting an offer on the house.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        LMAO! We all know I love a good rant or two.
        Mar 4, 2019
        Artificer, Sharm and samkfj like this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Good luck, I hope it all works out!
        Mar 4, 2019
        Ms Littlefish and samkfj like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Or maybe this forum is actually good luck to announce that on :p I mean, I said it when I placed an offer here and I got my house...so good luck to you as well. Lakefront is nice, if you get it you should get a little rowboat just for going out on the water and cloud-watching, or stargazing. Really great experience especially on sleepless nights.
        Mar 5, 2019
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Logical side - rest while recovering from illness. Illogical side - let's look at houses this weekend. :kaoblush:
      2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        ummm... can't say something like that without sending the link
        Mar 1, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I assume you mean pictures and not the listing. Not a good idea to advertise to everyone exactly where she might be living.

A house near a lake sounds amazing!
        Mar 2, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm so nervous and excited. I know it's just possibility but after living walking distance from this metropark I ADORE, the idea of living IN the park is AHH!
        Mar 4, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming and Sharm like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]