Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued) Dec 6, 2019 at 10:40 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I opened the store and in a span of six hours got burned, cut with a knife, and had a piece of corn stuck in my eye. I think I got sent home early out of mercy.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        HUH!?...Did your store get robbed or something?!
        Sep 7, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Aha, no. I work in the produce department and as well am a cashier. When I work produce I have to use some pretty scary knives to prepare pre-cut vegetables. I use a knife that can lop a watermelon in half like it was melted butter. Luckily I wasn't cut with that one.
        Sep 7, 2014
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        OH! Good, lol. Hope that you have a better day next time :) .
        Sep 7, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've somehow become known as the "hat girl" at work and a summer of no hats has gotten my customer base concerned about my hats.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Maybe I should've gone to work in something really strange, and just acted like it was normal; devil horns, Halloween make-up, or something like that.
        Sep 5, 2014
      3. Deleted
        Deleted
        Wear a top hat to work, that'd be awesome X)
        Sep 5, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Heh, they called me "The Bouncer" at the old job... :p
        Sep 7, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Not getting headaches everyday would be a nice change of pace.
      1. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        Headaches suck. Have you had an eyetest lately?
        Sep 3, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I haven't had an eye test in years and I hadn't worn my glasses in several months except when I felt like taping and rubber banding them back together.
        Sep 3, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      If teleportation became a reality I imagine I would use it to give people all the extra pies and cakes I make.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        And I need to get you Faygo!
        Sep 3, 2014
      3. Dalph
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I would use it to go to the store without driving. I loathe driving...
        Sep 3, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Work demonstrated a new level of dumb. I stocked produce today but we were out of fruits and vegetables.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I feel rather crappy when I have to tell dozens of people attending cookouts that we have no corn or strawberries. @_@
        Sep 2, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        LOLOLOLOLOL
        Sep 2, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Error 804: Produce Not Found
        Sep 2, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Time to go to work and have everyone ask me why I'm working on Labor Day, to which my reply will be to point at them.
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @hotfirelegend: It's extra money one is paid for volunteering to work during nationally recognized holidays; with the main exceptions of the retail/service industries, where your only benefit for working during holidays is typically remaining employed.
        Sep 2, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        HFL, I don't know exactly what labor day celebrates, I THINK it's a day dedicated to all the laborers who helped build the country... Ironically many have to work then :p
        Sep 2, 2014
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Oh, you're asking about the holiday... a holiday created after a strike-turned-massacre celebrating the contributions of the countries working class; now turned into the second biggest retail sales day of the year, thus ironically counteracting it's original purpose by putting the part of the workforce it was originally intended to celebrate to work longer and rougher hours while giving those with more affluence a free day to barbeque/shop.
        Sep 2, 2014
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Sometimes it's so hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacation. Yeah? So, how are we all doing this Sunday?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Probably a phone or tablet? :D
        Sep 1, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Oh. Right. A little brain dead here, sorry ;D
        Sep 1, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        And now I just spent an hour tinkering in my "Test Area". RPG creation is quite difficult.
        Sep 1, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The trip was a blast but you know that NYC is dirty when you are happy to be smelling Detroit.
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        or when you go to montreal ...you can see a ''dome of polution''....so I imagine new york...
        Aug 26, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      New York has been wonderful and all but it sure did set my sinuses on fire.
      2. kj3400
        kj3400
        Oh. Well I would think the pollution from the standing traffic that plagues New York is probably the cause of the breathing problems and your icky hair. Whoever planned this city clearly had no idea that cars would be a thing.
        Aug 25, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I have bat sheep sinuses to begin with. So, It didn't take much pollution for them to give up on me but it has progressively gotten worse over the weekend and I'm going to go on an OTC jamboree before I go to the airport.
        Aug 25, 2014
      4. kj3400
        kj3400
        Yeesh. Well I hope you're alright then.
        Aug 25, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My mom's most recent lab work came back with no signs of her cancer. You can't take her. She's too strong!
      2. DeviTheHuman
        DeviTheHuman
        That's awesome. I'm glad to hear that.
        Aug 21, 2014
      3. Conect11
        Conect11
        praise God, that's wonderful news!
        Aug 21, 2014
      4. kj3400
        kj3400
        Your mom's too OP, plz nerf.

But seriously that is the best news.
        Aug 21, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm kind of excited for it to be fall again. Apples. Craft Beer. Not to mention all my hats.
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Where did Summer go? o_o
        Aug 21, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm not entirely sure it happened! Most of my summer has been in the mid 70s and raining!
        Aug 21, 2014
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Summer killed me here, be glad when I can turn the money pit ac off and wander the woods in peace without fear of evil insects everywhere.
        Aug 21, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Vacation countdown: 3 days.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Way to go!
        Aug 19, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Fun!
        Aug 19, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Ooh New York, have a good vacation! :)
        Aug 20, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Sometimes you sleep 12 hours, still wake up rubbish, and get a headache. Looks like a tough week ahead. I'll just pour my coffee and be on vacation by Thursday.
      1. Solo
        Solo
        Yup
        Aug 19, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've been taking a bit of a hiatus from RMW because I think it's about time that I finish the album of piano songs I started three years ago.
      1. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        That sounds awesome!
        Aug 16, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I can't wait to be complete it. Most of the old tracks are remastered and rewritten. Now I'm down to two songs that need completed.
        Aug 17, 2014
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Go Littlefish go!
        Aug 17, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My boyfriend (Goldstorm) is finally on his way home. I'm ready for this whole ordeal to be over. ;_;
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        We're in a high rise so we have no property damage. Most of the worst floods are around our suburb though I had enough trouble getting home yesterday, too. There is more rain in the forecast and much of the city is closed, fortunately.
        Aug 12, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        <3 So glad to hear Megan.
        Aug 12, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Aug 12, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Yeah, this flood can go do inappropriate things to itself. My boyfriend is most likely not going to be able to pass it tonight to get home.
      1. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        That is the most polite insult I've ever seen. Lol
        Aug 12, 2014
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Hope he comes back okay!
        Aug 12, 2014
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, it has almost rained 5 inches today and it's totally not going to be over for awhile.
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Oh wow wtf - thats quite extreme. rofl.

Also - that chick in image 3 looks hot... Gotta love the Betty Boop tat on her leg :p
        Aug 12, 2014
      3. ??????
        ??????
        Kinda looks like quit a bit more than 5" though :p
        Aug 12, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, flash flooding is strange like that.
        Aug 12, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I am eating the best peach on the planet right now. No contest.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Now I want peaches.
        Aug 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I really, really want to make cobbler. I'm sad peaches aren't available all year. Also, now I want to go to the beach.
        Aug 9, 2014
      4. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches. ♪
        Aug 9, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Just ate ghost pepper. Wasn't even that bad. ^_^
      2. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        Everyone has a different tolerance to heat, Have you had real Wasabi? That heat targets your sinuses rather then just being hot. :p . Also, was your palette clean before you ate the Chili? Clean you palette then try it again, I wonder if it will work out so well doing that? :) Cleaning your palette makes a huge difference. Doing that with stuff that usually isn't hot for me, ends up burning quite good.
        Aug 7, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I've eaten real wasabi. I absolutely love the stuff that targets sinuses. That's a strange sentence. But I like the sensation! I don't know if I had a "clean" palette but I hadn't eaten anythings since lunch and my lunch was a green smoothie. ^_^
        Aug 7, 2014
      4. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        You aren't human. I love spicy foods, but a ghost pepper! That's like the atomic bomb of the culinary world.
        Aug 7, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I feel like they mow the lawns here every day just to ruin what I'm trying to watch on TV.
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        No earphones? :)
        Aug 7, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        For the TV? Nah. D:
        Aug 7, 2014
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Once again I love the woods, where tree cover stifles grass growth to an aesthetically pleasing ankle-tall.
        Aug 7, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]