Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

EVERYONE LOVES FREE FOOD! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ms-littlefishs-fishbowl-of-free-music.36302/page-3#post-1007756 Oct 10, 2019 at 6:20 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love it when I'm just listening to classical music and hear a phrase that John Williams pretty much borrowed for the Star Wars film score. XD
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        He's a musical thief! :D
        Jul 11, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Just about everyone does it to an extent so I a'int even mad.
        Jul 11, 2014
      3. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        Everyone has their influences for certain! I always thought this was kind of funny:
        Jul 11, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love that I go to work with all the sick people and that it's Goldstorm that gets sick, not me.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You've built u an immunity. 8)
        Jul 10, 2014
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Typhoid Mary. *shakes head* Just kidding. It's cool that you have a great immune system. I'm jealous!
        Jul 10, 2014
      3. mlogan
        Jul 10, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Woke up at 4:30. What am I doing? Writing piano and drawing weird monsters, figures.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        rofl, this is awesome.

I would love to see an evil fridge battler that will attack the heroes by throwing food and beverages to them...ahahah
        Jul 9, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, that is so done. It would only be a natural choice for me.
        Jul 9, 2014
      4. Zack Phoenix
        Zack Phoenix
        This sounds hilarious. A nice variation of a "mimic" of sorts :D Show us when you finish that!
        Jul 9, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Rainy day piano songs.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Haha, thank you! And. I actually do have a playlist of all my piano songs. :D
        Jul 9, 2014
      3. Vexed
        Vexed
        Hehe, awesome! It really is a lovely piece.

I've spent my rainy day drawing an angry, violent mercenary who's flipping someone off... Hearing this makes me feel I should have been doing something more peaceful~
        Jul 9, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        No worries. I spent part of my day drawing some blood and gore things.
        Jul 9, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Good morning! It's a rainy one here. How are we doing today?
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Whew, there's rain over here too but I'm doing well thanks. Just relaxing to some Jazz before leaving for work.
        Jul 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ah! Sounds like a plan. I'm doing classical, coffee, windows open before leaving for work. That is absolute perfection for me.
        Jul 9, 2014
      4. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Sounds like a blissful moment before setting out indeed~ Maybe I'll have another cup of tea too.
        Jul 9, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The evil manager at work who hates everyone called me "her little angel." Now I've been muttering, "Oh, God. Don't mess up. Don't mess up. She tolerates me!"
      2. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Maybe she had a good day and you really impressed her. :) Or it's Ancient Aliens because that a great theory for everything, at least that's what I've learned from History Channel.
        Jul 8, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
      4. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Before the image loaded I knew what it was. XD haha This is great!
        Jul 8, 2014
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Well, my development team kind of double in size over the weekend. That happened.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @King Danner. Iron Croc is a music composer like I am. But, I'd even say he's a pretty good puzzle/maze maker after the IGMC entry he just put out "Princess of Peril"

But, mostly, Qtipi, Croc, and I hang out a lot on Skype, lol. Into the wee hours of the morning. XD
        Jul 7, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Also, yes. Local help. That's how I like to do it. I'm even more enthusiastic about work in person and we'll all learn a lot faster with the other half of the team to bounce off.
        Jul 7, 2014
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        That's awesome darlin'! And I agree - working in person is so much more efficient :)
        Jul 7, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Someone left three dogs in their car with the windows up. Knowing my neighborhood plaza. That person probably does not have car windows anymore.
      1. Arin
        Arin
        and no more dogs
        Jul 7, 2014
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        That sucks.... Especially if they were only going to be gone for like, A MINUTE.

Sadly there's no way of knowing though...
        Jul 7, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Nothing like a Sunday morning. My coffee. Some piano tunes. Great morning! And how are we all doing today?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'd just take a break! Depending on what time it is there nap/bed time usually puts me right back in my game when I get up.
        Jul 6, 2014
      3. Deleted
        Deleted
        Your probably right, just need a breather.
        Jul 6, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Good Morning Ms Littlefish! Yeah, I'm fine today...the weather is very hot but I'll survive.
        Jul 6, 2014
        1 person likes this.
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I think in the rush of the contest that I never shared my newest soul-crushing piano song. Maybe I did though.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you, Dalph. :)
        Jul 5, 2014
      3. Deleted
        Deleted
        I really like it. One of your best pieces yet. I imagine this song being used for a scene where a major player dies in someone's arms giving a heartfelt goodbye, or the player reminiscing about something.
        Jul 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks. Apparently my piano pieces are really strong. So I think I'm going to commit to writing more.
        Jul 6, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Recording myself singing because I'm bored. I have a head cold. Bad idea.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        *pulls up a chair*
        Jul 5, 2014
      3. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        I am terrible a singing, before my sis had her friend over "who could sing well" and with my singing I scared her off that's how bad I am.
        Jul 5, 2014
      4. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        I'd love to hear it!
        Jul 5, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      For a second I thought my weather said, "painful sunshine." Yes, it sort of is. Wear your sunblock today. I do every day. *is pale*
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'll go out in the sun but it has to be with sun block and a hat because I'll burn in 15 minutes. I've gotten a second degree burn from the sun before.

But I do love rainy days too. Love that ambiance.
        Jul 4, 2014
      3. That Bread
        That Bread
        @Littlefish, oh... now I understand. As for me my skin doesn't burn easily in the sun, it takes alot to do it.

Yes I love rainy days, especially thunderstorms! Just the gloom of it all warms me up.
        Jul 4, 2014
      4. JacobM
        JacobM
        Yeah I burn too.... My fiancé is worse though... She has to wear like SPF 100 broad spectrum. I can get away with SPF 30.
        Jul 5, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Good morning! Also, does anyone else randomly feel nervous at times? :o
      2. Deleted
        Deleted
        Haha, no worries ;D
        Jul 4, 2014
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        See, that's why you had an anxious episode. Those are caused by general stress levels, not specific ones.
        Jul 4, 2014
      4. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        It depends what is but yea Been there saw that seen the movie
        Jul 4, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I made an account somewhere and promptly forgot my log in credentials. I may or may not still be exhausted.
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I do that all the time even when I'm not tired. ._.'' I even forget what site I was on the moment I close the tab [at times]. Dx All the same, more rest sounds good.
        Jul 3, 2014
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        This is why you write your name and password at once!
        Jul 3, 2014
      3. StanManX
        StanManX
        Tape it to the bottom of your keyboard!
        Jul 3, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm so excited! My brother is going to start RMing with me! XD
      2. Mage Heart
        Mage Heart
        I have never actually completed a game. I am a serial quitter. However, this current project is one that is gonna stick. My brother makes fun of me cause I haven't finished a project.
        Jul 2, 2014
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Mage, I'm like that as well. I have so many projects left unfinished that's it's almost criminal.
        Jul 2, 2014
      4. Mage Heart
        Mage Heart
        My problem is I jump straight ahead without deep planning, then I get lost.
        Jul 2, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      The response to my OST has been overwhelmingly positive. Gais. Imma Cry. ;_;
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        This is the OST. ^_^

Jul 2, 2014
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I listened to some of the pieces and I have to say that I'm very impressed. You did wonderfully Ms Littlefish. :]
        Jul 2, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you so much, djDark. :)
        Jul 2, 2014
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hey everyone. I'm keeping the Skype chat I opened for IGMC open just for friendly chat, RPG Maker related or not! PM me your details any time if you'd like to join!
      1. Needle
        Needle
        Aw what? How did I miss out on this!
        Jul 2, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's a real party in there. So much insanity.
        Jul 2, 2014
      3. Needle
        Needle
        Hmm. I betcha I could skype off my phone into a bluetooth headset at work in the morning...
        Jul 2, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hero for a Day has been released and was on time. Excuse me while I have a moment. @_@
      2. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        Congratulations on finishing your game Littlefish! I know exactly how you feel! I'm just sitting here, reading posts, chatting with people. Still not off that rush.
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I can't even do anything. All I've talked about all day are the things I want to do when my first game was done. And now I'm just sitting here. Refreshing.
        Jul 1, 2014
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        just do nothing xD! you put so much effort ;w;!
        Jul 1, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I don't think my entry is anywhere near the best it can be. But I'm banking on it not being completely terrible and most people not being a-holes about it.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ah, thanks guys. I'm still hitting the ground running. XD
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I'm gonna stop belly aching. I named my goals on day one and I made them.
        Jul 1, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Word. If people are a-holes, ignore them. They have no friggin' right. You got this. You too Goldstorm.
        Jul 1, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So, what is everyone going to do after IGMC? I'm tending to my neglected house work. But I'm a machine so I'm also going to learn to make my maps just the way I want them and begin mapping my main project.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, and I'm starting the game art. Then Goldstorm has his laundry list of things but he needs downtime, lol. And he's earned it. So, so earned it.
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        House work. So much house work... Haven't vaccuumed in a week, the kitchen is a pig sty--by my standards, at least--and there's stuff everywhere. I'm actually looking forward to it! :D
        Jun 30, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Me too! Tomorrow the house is getting a top to bottom. I had deep cleaned my kitchen about a week ago but it already needs another major tune up. I've just been maintaining my house at a level that doesn't insight terror and disgust. But, even then it's still kind of bad.
        Jun 30, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]