Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued) Dec 6, 2019 at 10:40 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Making cherry cheesecakes from scratch! ^_^
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vance Raehart
        Jun 18, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Is it the no-bake kind? Those are rad
        Jun 18, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I follow a Southern recipe and bake mine. It's not too much a hassle.
        Jun 18, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      True fact. Guild Wars 2 taught me to add lemon juice to my compote for deserts.
      1. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        I still have to play this game. O_O I feel like I'm missing something great!
        Jun 18, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I haven't played it in awhile so I can't tell you the state of the game currently, but when I played it upon release it was really chilled out and I loved it, played non stop for months. I've heard some things about the patches and how things are now, but I'd like to see for myself.
        Jun 18, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      And this will be the fifth time my heating and cooling has busted since moving in to this very overpriced apartment.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        No. And hopefully it will be fixed before it gets up to 91 tomorrow. But, I'm covered in hives. And now it's hot. Uhg.
        Jun 17, 2014
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Covered in hives? Better use that bug spray! Or will you be selling the honey and wax instead?
        Jun 17, 2014
      4. mlogan
        Jun 17, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I updated my music notation software and it is (even) buggier to the point of no longer being functional. I've reinstalled and it's even worse. So, I'm kind of at a loss at how to finish up the last two pieces for my IGMC entry.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I've had to go through MakeMusic support before and they are nothing short of amazing. I just got off the phone and the tech was aware of my exact issue and has given me many options to try out.

2014 may not be their best version but their support is outstanding. Here's hoping I'm back up and running in a few minutes.
        Jun 17, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Hope you can fix it soon! GL!
        Jun 17, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        When the trumpets freeze it sounds like a car alarm, ahahahah!
        Jun 17, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Just a little Chopin to go with my coffee this morning. How are we doing on this (once again) Monday?
      2. Arin
        Arin
        I just woke up and I already want this day to be over.
        Jun 16, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @kj Paid days off? Can we eat cake on those days, too? This sure is tempting.

@Charlotte. I hope things turn out for the better. But, I've definitely had those days. I'm sending out good vibes for you.
        Jun 16, 2014
      4. kj3400
        kj3400
        Yes, yes you can :D
        Jun 16, 2014
    6. Saltwater Croc
      Saltwater Croc
      why u delete ur status updates D:
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It is absolute perfection outside. Gonna go play a game called, "Outside" today.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Remember to equip some sunscreen! I forgot about it yesterday, and I'm feeling the burn.
        Jun 15, 2014
      3. Arin
        Arin
        Oh, equipping Sunglasses so that you won't get Blinded by the Sun helps too.
        Jun 15, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Ah, nothing like a soothing walk in the big city or out in the middle of nowhere so you can actually hear yourself think... :)
        Jun 15, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Saw yellow watermelon at the store and was curious. It's less sweet than red ones. Now I'm disappointed.
      2. Cutie Mark Keldeo
        Cutie Mark Keldeo
        My favorite watermelons are the miniature seedless ones. Whenever we buy a full sized watermelon it always goes bad before we finish it all.
        Jun 14, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My boyfriend can eat pretty much a whole watermelon in one sitting. Or at least, he would. So, full ones won't go bad here. XD
        Jun 14, 2014
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I grew watermelons and cantaloupe in my garden last year, and they were better than anything I've bought at a store.
        Jun 14, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Uhg, covered in hives. I don't want to go to work today. Want to stay inside and hang out with RPG Maker. :(
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        :( I'm finding my mysterious hives outbreaks coincide when the pollen count is highest here, so I assume it's related. Maybe it's similar for you? So sorry you're miserable.
        Jun 12, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm definitely ordering and trying the nettle leaf the second I get paid tomorrow.

My pollen count has been high all week.

I got the hives in winter as well but I work in horticulture, so it's possible it's still being caused by common allergens.
        Jun 12, 2014
      4. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        I hope you'll feel better soon. : ) You should really get tested and be sure what is causing all this, plus find some good medication for it.
        Jun 12, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      What's your favorite game OST? I have too many favorites to choose but right now I'm listening to the Donkey Kong Country soundtrack.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Hahahaha, I totally hear it. It definitely is far from the first time some, uhm, familiar tunes have appeared in games.
        Jun 11, 2014
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I'm listening to two different ones right now:

Terraria Vol 1 & Vol 2 and Intelligent Qube for the PSX (it's part of the IQ: Perfect Music File OST, but I mainly listen to it for IQ, although Final Mix is pretty good too.)
        Jun 12, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        YEEEEEEEEEEH CHRONO CROSS!!!

Also Zelda OOT and Zelda WW. Dragonroost FTW!
        Jun 12, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I like starting my days like this so, how are we doing this morning?
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Try nettle leaf capsules. I've been dependent on allergy meds for close to 20 years. I started taking nettle leaf about 2 months ago and in that time I've taken a total if two allergy pills. I also was able to go a full week without even taking the nettle leaf. I'm a big fan.
        Jun 10, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @mlogan Is that good for more seasonal hay fever or hives as well? A couple months ago I started breaking out in hives. I haven't been able to pin point what's causing it. :x
        Jun 10, 2014
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        When I'm back on my computer, I'll find you a good link for it.
        Jun 11, 2014
    12. mlogan
      mlogan
      So sorry to hear about your maps. I've had some issues with Steam as well, it's why I transferred my project to Dropbox. Dropbox has backup which saved a big project when I thought I had lost it.Good luck getting redone.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I keep my stuff on my hard drive and Google drive, personally. But we were using my boyfriend's computer and he does it his way. Really trying to not pull a "told you so." o_o

I think the map will come back together quickly. He's already messed with tiles he likes better. We had just done a bunch of eventing though.
        Jun 10, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Playing Brawl, getting ready to watch E3, having a beer. What more could I want?
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        Brawl? Pretty cool beans. I play a wicked Bowser, myself. We should play sometime. XD
        Jun 10, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Haha, don't see why not! We have the Wii put away for the night. I still am derusting, too. I haven't played much since about 2010.
        Jun 10, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Chocolate. Dark.
        Jun 10, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It amazes me how I can remember what file is inside a document named jndfksjfjdsk.docx. Especially when about half the stuff on my computer is titled that way.
      2. Randommerade
        Randommerade
        I thought I was the only one who did that :p
        Jun 10, 2014
      3. CrazyCrab
        CrazyCrab
        And here I am, incapable of remembering what variable 206 is... >.>
        Jun 10, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        That's one for the hidden Talent thread! I'm like Sharm: I'll use some so-called advanced system then forget it all. T_T
        Jun 10, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      How are we all doing this fine morning?
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Well, I've had chronic insomnia for years, but I was actually covering for a couple of people yesterday. We only had 8 customers, including the chicken man. xD
        Jun 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        At least chicken man gave you a good laugh? When I work long shifts, I need someone like chicken man to save the day.
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Yup! In total I only spent about an hour or two doing actual work, so it wasn't so bad! I just had to help order a few bouquets, then tend to the flowers.
        Jun 9, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Yep, I just drew a battler for a table. This just got silly.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        There's also a Little Fish in the Dish on that Table.
        Jun 9, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, that cat's out of the bag. Now isn't it? XD
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, kitties, save your documents often. Otherwise the reliable computer you've been using will blue screen for the first time and you'll lose half a table. T_T
        Jun 9, 2014
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm kind of tired of being disrespected for being young. I was telling a story and I started it with, "When I was a kid." and some older woman butt in with, "Ha! When you were a kid? I bet you're not even legal. Wait until you're my age. Blah, long winded rant." I was stunned. Not only am I going on 25 (not 18, sheesh) but I know that there is a difference between 25 and 45. However, I was literally telling a story about when I was 8.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        @Holder and Lunarea I totally agree! I'm flattered that people still think I'm a teen. Of course, when I tell them off about how I'm actually 27, they end up feeling stupid, not me. ^_^
        Jun 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        A lot of people think I'm 18 (I rarely go much above 19 when we play the guessing game). I mean, I must be doing something good to my self or have nice genes. Not complaining. A lot of people will say, "Wait, how old are you!?"
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Don't worry about that, I look pretty young at my age and I work at the store, when I asked a guy if he needs any help he told me he doesn't need one from a 14 year old... and if he can talk to someone older... Funny thing we literally just sell meat, so I don't have to be even legal age to sell that. XD I was kicked out of my college once as well by the security, they almost called the police that I was out of high school. Good times.
        Jun 9, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Overworld theme complete!
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Your style reminds me of a dance... it seems like the dancer can't dance, when in fact they're quite elegant and intentional...

I like the country "backwoods" vibe I get from this.
        Jun 8, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        In all seriousness, I can't dance though. I did once play taiko drums for an interpretive dance group though, ahaha.

And thanks, it's suppose to sound kind of laid back and non-serious. ^_^
        Jun 8, 2014
      4. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        HYPE!
        Jun 8, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Our goal is to have mapping done tomorrow. In the mean time I'm closing all the gaps with the writing and still writing music. I haven't even decided if I want to do any art for this. Probably. Since I'm an over achiever.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Good luck with it! I'm still undecided on exactly what I want for maps. I've exceeded my goal of 3, lol!
        Jun 8, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks. I know what you mean on the maps. The setting and even the time period have changed a couple times since we made this idea.
        Jun 8, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's a small victory and I'm dorking out disproportionately, but all my music loops now. Yay!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I suppose it is when I consider how soul-crushing that two seconds of dead space was for me. XD
        Jun 6, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yay!!! That is a big victory!
        Jun 6, 2014
      4. valkill101
        valkill101
        Congrats, no matter how small, it's the little victories that makes it all worth it.
        Jun 6, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]