Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

EVERYONE LOVES FREE FOOD! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ms-littlefishs-fishbowl-of-free-music.36302/page-3#post-1007756 Oct 10, 2019 at 6:20 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Yep, I just drew a battler for a table. This just got silly.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        There's also a Little Fish in the Dish on that Table.
        Jun 9, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, that cat's out of the bag. Now isn't it? XD
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, kitties, save your documents often. Otherwise the reliable computer you've been using will blue screen for the first time and you'll lose half a table. T_T
        Jun 9, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm kind of tired of being disrespected for being young. I was telling a story and I started it with, "When I was a kid." and some older woman butt in with, "Ha! When you were a kid? I bet you're not even legal. Wait until you're my age. Blah, long winded rant." I was stunned. Not only am I going on 25 (not 18, sheesh) but I know that there is a difference between 25 and 45. However, I was literally telling a story about when I was 8.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        @Holder and Lunarea I totally agree! I'm flattered that people still think I'm a teen. Of course, when I tell them off about how I'm actually 27, they end up feeling stupid, not me. ^_^
        Jun 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        A lot of people think I'm 18 (I rarely go much above 19 when we play the guessing game). I mean, I must be doing something good to my self or have nice genes. Not complaining. A lot of people will say, "Wait, how old are you!?"
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Don't worry about that, I look pretty young at my age and I work at the store, when I asked a guy if he needs any help he told me he doesn't need one from a 14 year old... and if he can talk to someone older... Funny thing we literally just sell meat, so I don't have to be even legal age to sell that. XD I was kicked out of my college once as well by the security, they almost called the police that I was out of high school. Good times.
        Jun 9, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Overworld theme complete!
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Your style reminds me of a dance... it seems like the dancer can't dance, when in fact they're quite elegant and intentional...

I like the country "backwoods" vibe I get from this.
        Jun 8, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        In all seriousness, I can't dance though. I did once play taiko drums for an interpretive dance group though, ahaha.

And thanks, it's suppose to sound kind of laid back and non-serious. ^_^
        Jun 8, 2014
      4. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        HYPE!
        Jun 8, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Our goal is to have mapping done tomorrow. In the mean time I'm closing all the gaps with the writing and still writing music. I haven't even decided if I want to do any art for this. Probably. Since I'm an over achiever.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Good luck with it! I'm still undecided on exactly what I want for maps. I've exceeded my goal of 3, lol!
        Jun 8, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks. I know what you mean on the maps. The setting and even the time period have changed a couple times since we made this idea.
        Jun 8, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's a small victory and I'm dorking out disproportionately, but all my music loops now. Yay!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I suppose it is when I consider how soul-crushing that two seconds of dead space was for me. XD
        Jun 6, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yay!!! That is a big victory!
        Jun 6, 2014
      4. valkill101
        valkill101
        Congrats, no matter how small, it's the little victories that makes it all worth it.
        Jun 6, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I think I'm only a few tracks away from completing the OST for my IGMC entry. Here is the credit roll.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks! It's an orchestrated version of the main theme. The melody is also used in the title screen and a yet to be finished over world.
        Jun 5, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Man, I think you've got me beat in the OST department... I've only got a few original tracks up my sleeve this time...

Well done!
        Jun 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you, Iron Croc. But that melody is pretty much my person anthem . If you listen carefully to my piano music, I've been doling out variations on that theme in just about every genre, key, and time signature you can think of since 2008, ahaha!
        Jun 6, 2014
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Edit #2 of my battle music. It's comically over the top, which is what I was going for.
      2. Vexed
        Vexed
        Oh cool. It certainly does work brilliantly as a synth/8bit piece :D
        Jun 5, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Really enjoyable- the tonality and pace is perfect. Feels like an older game from the nintendo/sega era.
        Jun 5, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you, palladinthug. I'm really happy that this piece is coming across with a retro feel. Those have always been favorite battle themes, though!
        Jun 5, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's really sad when I open my window, hear strange noises, and realize those noises are nature happening. I've lived in the city for too long.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I am now living in a suburb of Detroit and it is by far the smallest town I've lived in. A lot of people recognize me from my work and I see them all over the place. It's pretty neat.

Before hand the smallest city I had lived in had a population of 350,000 and I've lived in areas with more. My college town was smaller but it was by far the noisiest, because, college, lol.

As a city dweller. Night is terrible. I'll take the critters.
        Jun 4, 2014
      3. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        What is this "nature" you speak of...? You should go get that checked out my friend.
        Jun 5, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Nature is beautiful...
        Jun 5, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Hard boiled eggs are a great, light snack. Especially since I destroy half the egg when I try to peel it.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @Vexed Strangely, I almost always get the hiccups when eat them.

@Alexander I'd like to keep chickens sometime in my life but there just isn't the room, sadly.

@mlogan One egg will peel like magic and another will disintegrate into a thousand pieces.
        Jun 4, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Alleviate that problem by keeping the eggs in cool water for half an hour or so, then take the eggs out... they all but slide out of their brkn shells from being waterlogged. :D
        Jun 4, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I usually do that. I don't think I let this batch go long enough under the cold water though.
        Jun 4, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I did the rough draft of my battle music in 8-bit, because why not? I will orchestrate it now, of course, but I'm still unsure of that whole bridge part.
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Started writing it here and then realised it'll be too long and you'll probably want to have something to refer back to... so pm it is :)
        Jun 3, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        This reminds me of pokemon games. There's that classic littlefish style I know and admire!
        Jun 3, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        YES! That's what always inspires my battle themes! It's my addiction.
        Jun 3, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It's amazing how I look at the clock and realize a whole hour has passed from the last one. I'm so focused and I'm almost over my biggest personal hurdle to my entry.
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        I scrap so many of them, luckily the one I'm doing is sorta drum driven so it's much much easier for me. If you need any feedback later on you can pm me if you like?
        Jun 3, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I plan on letting the drums and bass part do a lot of talking in this, but I'm such a melody person too. Sprinkle in some interesting chord and key changes. That's my plan at least.

I may just take you up on the feedback. We'll see how far I get today. I'm aiming to start orchestration by this evening.
        Jun 3, 2014
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        I see, well good luck then!
        Jun 3, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love going to bed so I can hurry up to breakfast.
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        I like food. Am I a foodie? :( ?

Also, I had a breakfast burrito today. AND IT WAS DELICIOUS, NEVER KNOCK THE BREAKFAST BURRITO. Not like you were, but still. BB's are amazing.
        Jun 2, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I'm going to make one tomorrow, honestly. I don't have any meat marinated or cooked for burritos but eggs and beans are wonderful protein options, too.
        Jun 2, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Speaking of bed. Going. Because I want it to be breakfast time!
        Jun 2, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright, time to tackle my nemesis. Battle music.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Iron Croc I've been listening to a lot of Pokemon battle themes, lol. The one I did write previously was actually upbeat and silly.
        Jun 2, 2014
      3. mlogan
        Jun 2, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        One mixed drink later and I'm making progress.
        Jun 2, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Oh, man! Already have the title screen music done for my Indie Game entry. Now to finish the actual title screen!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Vexed .Thanks. It's going to be a silly, upbeat affair. :)
        Jun 1, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I love the 8-bit feel and upbeat pace =D
        Jun 1, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you! That's exactly what I'm going for with this project. ^__^
        Jun 1, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Making swing arrangements of songs that are no where near swing is all fun, hilarious, and frustrating. Just walking the bass.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        They are arrangements of some of my songs. My boyfriend and I have a long standing inside joke with the entity that is our item shop keeper. He's a non-canon character that pops up in many situations and becomes a mogul of multiple industries and thus has many incarnations. I already have a Klezmer variation for him for in one game but our latest version of him owns a night club so we're going swing.
        May 31, 2014
      3. Vexed
        Vexed
        Haha! Nice. That's cool to have a recurring character like that.
        May 31, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
        Jun 1, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      After a lot of deliberation, Goldstorm and I have decided to partake in the Indie Contest to get more practice. Oh, boy. Talk about time crunch!
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Good luck to you, I'm still on the fence about it myself though I have an idea for a visual novel type game that I think could work well in a month.
        May 31, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I definitely think a puzzle would be great. :)
        May 31, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Alexander I hope our idea comes across well. It's going to be more of a comedy. We love funny games. But the plot is going to be short but sort of ridiculous. Yet, I need it to make sense, too!
        May 31, 2014
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      Everything makes sense...Ms Littlefish has finally a Fish Badge, I can die happy now.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I laughed uncontrollably when I realized I had won the "Under the Sea" challenge. The badge just makes it better.
        May 30, 2014
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        There are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason. Congrats for winning that Littlefish...ahahah
        May 30, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you. ^_^
        May 30, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Lately getting up has felt more like waking from the dead.
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        But you can't eat bacon when you're dead. Also wi-fi is terrible 6 feet under.
        May 29, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, Wi-fi is a big one. I'm ashamed to say because I never really used the internet too, too much before 2008 but I can't live without it anymore. XD
        May 29, 2014
      4. Vexed
        Vexed
        :o This is true... no netflix. That's gotta suck.
        May 29, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Is Ms Littlefish writing sad piano songs again? Yes, yes she is.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Most of my songs start on the piano so either I'm losing something when I arrange them or it's that my piano sounds far exceed the quality of my other sounds (or is at least part of it). I should make a play list of my piano versions.
        May 29, 2014
      3. Vexed
        Vexed
        This is utterly beautiful. It's sad, but... hopeful. Like the beginnings of a silver lining on a big dark cloud. At times it gives me a slight Tori Amos vibe~
        May 29, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you so much. I'm so happy that emotions are reading across so well in this piece.
        May 29, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Hah - I have a feeling there might be soon enough xD
        May 29, 2014
      3. Darr123
        Darr123
        Count me in.
        May 29, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        :) True. This is a brilliant idea, Goldfish!
        May 29, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]