Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

I got the job. :) Nov 22, 2019 at 2:38 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      At this rate I should throw a huge house party when I get a demo out.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm not short on ideas. Quite the opposite. From an art, music, and story standpoint I'm pretty ahead. It's all the actual RPG Maker stuff I'm slow on.
        May 21, 2014
      3. Needle
        Needle
        I would recommend taking the time to watch some of the Tutorial Town videos. They're kinda long (about an hour each) but after the first six or so, I have a pretty good grasp on eventing. Four months later and I've more of less conquered the non-scripting side of things. Check it out!
        May 21, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks, I'll check them out. I considered it but didn't have the time to really look it all over. Think my next day off I'll give it a go. Then I'll worry about the more complex things.
        May 21, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Morning everyone! Is your coffee ready? Looking up more tutorials today as well continuing playing the Demo of Cyber Punkz.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        No coffee for me until father is back on his feet. (no WAY am I doing tea. BLEUGH!)
        May 21, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        But maybe.... I might sneak out to a coffee house later today and grab one for myself...
        May 21, 2014
      4. Zane
        Zane
        Tea is the best though =P
        May 21, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      How is everyone tonight? I'm quite a Chatty Cathy so feel free to chat! XD
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Mage Heart I used to be really heavy. I lost 130lbs after I moved out of my mother's house and now I'm fairly small. I've had some issues keeping it off. Gaining 10 back and then losing it again. But, it's a marathon, not a race. Eating too much every night is a bad thing but sometimes you got to treat yourself. You can have your cheese and love it too. Just find out what a serving of it is and commit to that much cheese.
        May 20, 2014
      3. Mage Heart
        Mage Heart
        Yes.Oh course it makes me real sad when I go back on it cause when I start to get hungry I become an rear end in a top hat to my mom and I love her very much and she understands. So it is a reason to to go at it and stay at it.
        May 20, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        By far the worst part about falling off the bandwagon is how hungry I get when trying to adjust my intake again! For me it's about two weeks of nonsense and then I'm sailing smooth again.
        May 20, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Pajamas right out of the drier. Best. Feeling. Ever.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I beg to differ... Bed sheets right out of the dryer in a cold room... sleeping in that is AMAZING.
        May 18, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I agree. That is amazing as well. But I didn't wash the linens quite yet!
        May 18, 2014
      4. West Mains
        West Mains
        Nah, I know something better.
        May 18, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I wish I would stop waking up with massive headaches.
      2. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        that is a silly and cute story and it makes me want to stay in a household with a sleepwalker. except i know that it's an inconvenient thing to have so probably not, but these stories still seem pretty funny ^_^
        May 18, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        You and me both. I have taken almost 100 migraine pills in a year ><
        May 18, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You should get yourself checked.
        May 18, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I have the day off but I'm having just a little TOO much trouble waking up today.
      2. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Do you happen to live near me? :p

It is cold and rainy here too!
        May 17, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Perhaps. It isn't raining here anymore. It did all the past three days though. But it was almost below freezing when I woke up!
        May 17, 2014
      4. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Around here it was about 80 and dry 2 days ago, then more moderate temps yesterday until evening, then last night it started raining and the temp dropped sharply.
        May 17, 2014
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Besides a few grating cymbal crashes that I wish to edit, I have completed ocean music for this week's art challenge.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Already fixed the cymbals.They were really annoying me. XD
        May 16, 2014
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Though this is good and probably fits the theme better, my vote will probably still go for the first one. I really liked that one.
        May 16, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks. The first one was definitely more "musically demanding" but variety is the spice of life. I'm liking both of the songs I did this week but for different reasons. ^_^
        May 16, 2014
    8. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      High five violion & earing loss partner >w
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Huh, what was that? :D

*high five*
        May 15, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Someone tried to pay a bill to me in Ukrainian currency today. I'm in Michigan. What?
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh good! I thought it might be some freelance thing.
        May 15, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Odd, don't cards and other banks stop transactions like that before you see them unless they agree to 10% of conversion fees?
        May 15, 2014
      4. West Mains
        West Mains
        Yeah, isn't there usually some kind of conversion or whatever that can be done?

I mean, I can always have no trouble paying americans with my eurodollars (akapounds), but I always just assumed the banks did it gratis cause I've never had any kinda charge.
        May 15, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I'm usually very happy to be at work. All I'm saying is I would not mind if these storms threw the power out, either.
      1. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        I work in a hotel... so when the power goes out, all the guests turn all evil, and impatient... even mean. I'm the guy at the front-desk... I can't snap my fingers and get the power back on... though the guests seem to expect me to.
        May 14, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, God. I hate clients/customers like that! Like, it's not my fault x, y, and z happened.

I work at a green house. So we just kind of hang out when the power is out. Unless it's winter. Then it's full panic mode.
        May 14, 2014
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I work in an office building. Instead of having customers like that, I have bosses like that. Bosses are like customers, except more like children with the ability to fire you.
        May 14, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Starting slow with a piano piece but I'm feeling back into it so I want to do more entries. But here is my first submission for the Weekly Art Challenge.
      2. Jonnie91
        Jonnie91
        @Ms Littlefish: It is :D I've just messed around with it within Alchemy :)
        May 13, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ha! Even cooler.
        May 13, 2014
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Has a very good pace/flow. Really hard on the keys throughout. Alas, I am tone deaf. =(
        May 13, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright, let's try and sit me back down in the composer's chair again.
      2. Needle
        Needle
        Consider how much you work at your computer, and invest in a decent chair! I was always reluctant to buy a nice chair until I really sat down (hah!) and realized how much I used it. Worth every penny!
        May 13, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        If you need help, try listening to your compositions as you write them. Just throwing random notes down to see what sounds good isn't always the best way; you need to FEEL what's inside of you and let that shine outward thru music :)

good luck!
        May 13, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Oh, God, I listen to the same two measures over and over. I usually sing to myself and transcribe it, too. Most of random note entry is limited to rhythms and chords. Sometimes I come with a progression first and sometimes I come up with the melody first.
        May 13, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Someone knocks on my door and I say, "Just a moment." Then they say, "Are you home?" No, not at all. I'm just talking to you though the door.
      2. seita
        seita
        I'll take a large mushroom with white sauce please.
        May 9, 2014
      3. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        White sauce is delicious. I'll pass on the order, but once it's complete, I can't promise the pizza will be around for long...
        May 9, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        That's like when people call me on my home phone (I don't own a cellphone) and when I pick up immediately ask "where are you?".
        May 9, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Well, this is a bit bittersweet. But I have to take a short hiatus because my laptop is on the fritz. But I'm finally building a desktop.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        :( Come back soon!
        May 3, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I plan on it. I'll be online, just not working on anything for my RPG. My laptop is acting progressively more strange so I'm backing everything up and putting it away until I can resume on a stable set up.
        May 4, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      On top of breaking my camera I also almost dropped my phone in the sink at work. Good lord.
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        You're on a roll :D
        May 2, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        All of my things hate me today. ;_;

Come on, Laptop. Be a pal and don't die on me today!
        May 2, 2014
      4. Needle
        Needle
        Velcro: The solution to all of life's most volatile problems.
        May 2, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I dropped my camera all of an incredible two feet and broke the lens. T_T
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        ^It was still a camera, it just wasn't my camera.
        May 2, 2014
      3. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        ^Surreee, "camera"
        May 2, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yup, it's toast. It was only a point and shoot. But still. :c
        May 2, 2014
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Oh wow! Serious light show out doors with this thunderstorm!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My boyfriend threw the idea of moving to Colorado and I told him the lack of thunderstorms was a total deal breaker. XD

They do have drawbacks. We don't have nearly as many tornadoes in Michigan as I did growing up in Indiana but it's still a possibility on the table.
        Apr 30, 2014
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        We can get quite a few, but only during good years. Most times, it's a spit here and a drizzle there. We've gotten tornadoes here, though, but not where I live. Still, the weather can be nice out here...when it wants to be. We still have really cold air right now. >_>
        Apr 30, 2014
      4. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        If you like that you should go to Indonesia during rainy season, permanent show every night! lol
        Apr 30, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      It never ceases to amaze me how people I've almost known for a year will ask, "Has your hair always been red?" like I was keeping it a secret or something. @_@
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @kj3400 A lot of people won't realize it until I'm in natural light.

@Tai Haha, well people do consider me aggressively cheerful.
        Apr 30, 2014
      3. Clydous
        Clydous
        Aggressively cheerful? "IT IS SUCH A GOOD DAY TODAY, AND YOU'D BETTER LOVE IT, TOO!!!"
        Apr 30, 2014
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        omg I'm so jealous. Red Hair is super cool!
        May 1, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My aunt had a stroke on Easter and my grandpa has had two heart attacks this week. It's shaping up to be an odd, odd month. :/
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        :( Much love to your family.
        Apr 28, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm just going to bed. Grandpa is going into surgery tomorrow and I need to call my dad in the morning.
        Apr 28, 2014
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I feel ya in the healthy of love one's department, best of luck to you.
        Apr 28, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Oh God, why am I playing League of Legends again?
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Why is LoL so popular? All I ever see from that game is game after game of the same exact tactics over and over and over again with no real chance to mix anything up. I only ever made it to Level 10, and that was only through tons of coaxing from friends to play it. It's sooo freakin' boring!
        Apr 26, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I don't find the game boring. I've had a lot of fun playing it over the past three or so years. I really do think you can mix it up and I've never really found found it too stale. But, when it comes to games I'm pretty chill. I play support and really keep an eye on all the players. I stopped playing the game in most part because I hated seeing my friends get so pissed at each other over a GAME.
        Apr 26, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        You should give "Monday Night Combat" a go if you really enjoy MOBA games. I've honestly found that one far more enjoyable than LoL.
        Apr 26, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]