Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Friday evening. No party. Only pajamas and dunking Graham crackers in milk. Oct 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      And with the two inches of snow we got last night, we broke a 200 year old record of 93.5 inches.
      1. StanManX
        StanManX
        WE SURVIVED!
        Apr 16, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I got snowed on during a baseball game and then a gaggle of geese walked on the diamond. Just Michigan things.
        Apr 16, 2014
      3. StanManX
        StanManX
        I observed a bunch of drivers who had already forgotten how to drive on snow, judging by how far off the road they were.
        Apr 17, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I have a hard time listening to fiddle music and not busting my own fiddle out. I should stop being lazy and buy a new bow and a cake of rosin.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's just a matter of available time right now. :D We got my parents' piano and I want to get lessons for my girls. I've contemplated learning along with them. I pick out simple tunes on the piano but nothing complicated. But again, the time issue.
        Apr 11, 2014
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Out side all brass, i learned viola, though, i really want to play cello. Jot sure which to buy first... f. Horn double trigger or a cello...
        Apr 12, 2014
      4. deilin
        deilin
        Every one else play guitar and violin in my family. Makes for strang quintettes.
        Apr 12, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      For the first half of my weekly art challenge I put one of my orchestral themes in "modern clothing" This is my first attempt at pop music!
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Fun!
        Apr 10, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks everyone. I'm still working on that bass part. The last cut I did of it wasn't as loud. Don't know what happened here.
        Apr 10, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        The title draws its significance from part of the plot surrounding this character more than anything. She's the type who wouldn't be afraid of jumping right off a cliff.
        Apr 10, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Got all my art supplies in the mail today. It's going to be so hard to go to bed tonight.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's so exciting to get fun things in the mail!
        Apr 9, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I got a pair of high detailed drawing manikins, a boy and a girl. Just in the hour I've had them it has been a million times easier to draw poses then racking my imagination for the correct anatomy. Gosh. I haven't even used the tablet yet!
        Apr 9, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Fun! Show off your work when you can!
        Apr 9, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love that my dad sends me pictures of his cats in the middle of the night. XD
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        If I were living by myself I'd probably have already gotten a pet. I'm hard of hearing and hate being alone at night and having a dog was always a huge help. I live with my boyfriend and he's really the one who doesn't want a pet right now. :(
        Apr 8, 2014
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        Here's a cute video of my kitten being stupid:
        Apr 8, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ahaha! Just cat things. ^_^
        Apr 8, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So what's the difference between mostly sunny and partly cloudy?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        But maybe I'm such an optimist that when something is only partly awful I say, "Eh, could be worse."
        Apr 7, 2014
      3. Solo
        Solo
        Ms Littlefish: I myself am a little too superstitious to use that phrase... ^_^;
        Apr 8, 2014
      4. Solo
        Solo
        I do try to be optimistic however...
        Apr 8, 2014
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright. Got a tall bourbon and a bag of jelly beans. Let's get to work.
      2. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        I prefer scotch and gummy bears myself.
        Apr 6, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I can't have milk otherwise I'd be right there with the Cadbury eggs. I have some Starburst jelly beans right now though I have to say I'm strange and love the original black licorice ones.
        Apr 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Eschaton My scotch is for special occasions only. ;D
        Apr 6, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Heading to work now. But, I think I now have a quint essential "You found something kind of nifty" jingle
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        Hey I found a Ms Littlefish in this treasure chest!

What I have to do with it, can I sell it? o_O
        Apr 6, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I like it! Very mysterious in a fanciful kind of way.
        Apr 6, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        You can sell a gold fish for about tree fiddy.
        Apr 6, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've been able to get so much more completed since joining the forums. Vast majority of people here are kind, helpful, and fun to be around. Good for productivity!
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        If I want to control your mind there must be a reason Ms Littlefish.

You're already awesome.
        Apr 6, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Everyone is awesome, but some are more awesome than others... nah, we're all awesome in our own ways.
        Apr 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think we're all awesome.
        Apr 6, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I sit here and realize I have spent the whole day working but have only sketched one picture and made one sound effect. Time flies. XD
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yes, yes it does.
        Apr 5, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Recommendations for a drawing tablet? I'm only a hobbyist and can't afford anything too high end. Issues I've had in the past were the tablet not feeling intuitive (feeling like the device did not feel like a pen on paper).
      2. That Bread
        That Bread
        Yeah, its a good tablet. Its just that I am not native to drawing on PC... so I am adapting slowly but surely. What also helps with a tablet is to have the right program, I am using Paint tool Sai.
        Apr 4, 2014
      3. StanManX
        StanManX
        Be sure to read up on how to get the monoprice tablet working BEFORE you plug it in or install drivers or anything (start here: http://draw2much.deviantart.com/journal/Monoprice-Tablet-FAQ-for-Windows-7-342426446 )

I ordered one for my wife last year, but ended up returning it because after 3 weeks of failure on as many computers, I just didn't care anymore. I'm pretty sure I just failed to completely remove the drivers before making second (and thirtieth) attempts.
        Apr 4, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks for the heads up and the link. It does seem a lot of the negative reviews on the tablet were related to software issues, which is important. I think this is the tablet I'm going to try out and I'll be able to return it if I have issues.
        Apr 4, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      LOOK HOW CUTE!
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        me it the school bloke the site and say : mature content ;_; '
        Apr 3, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Mature? It's just a kitty hopping in the snow. ;_;
        Apr 3, 2014
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        my school internet blocker is weird xD
        Apr 3, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My body is not ready for all the trolls that are going to shop at my place of employment today.
      1. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        They'll see you trollin'

They'll be hatin'

But you should never give up, get let down, run around or hurt yourself.

Because then you'll make me cry, I'll have to say goodbye, and tell a lie and hurt you...
        Apr 2, 2014
    14. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Ho Littlefish I just notice sometime you use french word it is only a funny thing or you are french >3?
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Apr 1, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Haha, we'll call this one. I have to go make dinner. :D
        Apr 1, 2014
      4. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        *lasers Ms Littlefish into the Rift*
        Apr 1, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Does anyone else struggle with the idea of killing off characters? I just can't do it. XD
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        LOL! It was George R.R. Martin that got me thinking about this today. I haven't read/watched any Game of Thrones but I've heard. Oh, have I heard.
        Apr 1, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I totally feel you. I cried when one character died. He was in the book all of a few chapters!!
        Apr 1, 2014
      4. That Bread
        That Bread
        Its painful, but I've done and tears were had... I'll never forget them!!!
        Apr 1, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Just started a hardcore cleaning spree.
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My boyfriend always talks the most incredible nonsense in his sleep. I really should record it.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @mlogan I usually notice that the frequency of spells goes up if my sleep quality is poor, which it most often is for students. In the past 6 months I have finished my bachelors, so I'm not in school anymore. My level of stress has plummeted and I have a really comfortable bed now, haha!

Now, something I still have a ton of is sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, and night terrors. I've had those pretty consistently no matter my current sleep hygiene (as they call it) I'v...
        Mar 30, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I've had two sleep studies and nothing came up abnormal.

I don't mind the other stuff as much as the sleep walking.
        Mar 30, 2014
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Crazy! Sleep stuff is fascinating to me.
        Mar 31, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I had to buy some coffee yesterday. Turns out I accidentally got decaf. Why is that even a thing?
      2. Arin
        Arin
        Because people are wussies.
        Mar 30, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Decaf is literally worse then wide ruled note book paper.
        Mar 30, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I disagree wholeheartedly. Decaf coffee is NOT for wussies. Some people get VERY SICK from caffeine. Ergo, Decaf. <_<
        Mar 30, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I really love those misty spring days. Cloudy, little bit of rain, cool breeze. ^_^
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Have you tried setting it to 11?
        Mar 29, 2014
      3. Dalph
      4. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Light does not equal good, as dark does not equal evil. It's just that most stick to the stereotypes.

TERRA BREAK!
        Mar 29, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I should make dinner before the hypnotism kicks in. Don't want to hungry AND a mindless drone.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Except for the US Dalph. We just take everyone else's and make it mediocre.
        Mar 28, 2014
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        TEEEERRRAAAA BREAAAAAAAAK!
        Mar 29, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Better late than never! :D
        Mar 29, 2014
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]