Home Page:

Share This Page

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated, Female, 29, from Detroit

Global Mod

Third round on Friday! Nov 14, 2019 at 6:18 AM

1. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I like starting my day by having coffee spilled on my face.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        You need that guard dog so you can sleep well, and not be tired enough to get hot coffee spilled on your face in the morning.
        Apr 24, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I never fell asleep until 2 AM and then someone slammed their door so hard that it was loud enough to wake me up around 5AM so I decided, screw it. Time to get up! Good news about the coffee is that it wasn't scalding hot so I can still have a face.
        Apr 24, 2014
      4. kj3400
        kj3400
        Um. ok.
        Apr 24, 2014
    2. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I hate it when I'm home alone all night (boyfriend is on night shift). I need a dog!
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        be carefull to gosth!
        Apr 24, 2014
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Sounds like you get the most restful sleep ever. Man, that'd be fantastic on some nights.
        Apr 24, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @kj. I totally am not trying to make more friends either! Especially all these nice people here on RM forums! :p

But I think for tonight I'm going to not answer messages for another hour when I need to be up in six hours. XD
        Apr 24, 2014
    3. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Feels like I'm moving from a drawing phase back into a music phase. Wish I could stick to one thing and finish it but I'll take inspiration where it pleases. Away from the sketch book and back to the piano.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I wish I could do music, I am completely tone deaf =D
        Apr 24, 2014
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I do the same thing only I don't do music. Makes finishing projects and sticking to one thing very difficult.
        Apr 24, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I sat down and said, OK, we're gong to get the concept art and maybe even some facesets done. I got one concept art done and now here I am doing something completely different. It's all for the same overall project. But still.

@palladinthug I think music runs in my family! My dad is the only one in my family who can't carry a tune.
        Apr 24, 2014
    4. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My boyfriend walked into the room and said, "I'm hungry but I think I know what to do." And I said, "Eat?" I know how much he likes my deadpan delivery.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        We don't have any kids but I remember when I was a kid I probably would have said McDonald's. My poor parents. Ha!
        Apr 23, 2014
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Alexander Amnell:

I'll save that for when I'll have kids then, yeah (with another girl, because I recently dumped this one I'm talking about).

Obviously the "What do you want?" was not the cause...or maybe not entirely...
        Apr 23, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @Ms Littlefish: That is exactly the reason that such a strategy works so effectively. Said adults suddenly realize that their choices have become 'admit what I really want and stop trying to appear less selfish for some reason' or 'eat a Mcdonalds'.
        Apr 23, 2014
    5. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Scotch O' Clock.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's scotch o' clock somewhere! (At my house) :D
        Apr 22, 2014
      3. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        Same here. Glenlivet. You?
        Apr 22, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Glenfiddich.
        Apr 22, 2014
    6. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      My sketches are getting really random today.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        You should draw a Ms Littlefish that fish a little fish. That would be glorious.
        Apr 22, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think I'm going to "cartoon" myself eventually but someone drew this for me years ago. I still use his handle at a lot of sites.

http://i.imgur.com/K8r9nAf.png
        Apr 22, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        ahahahahah, awesome.
        Apr 22, 2014
        1 person likes this.
    7. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Just going to sit here with my Snuggie and my coffee and enjoy this amazing weather. Life is good.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's a nightclub to be honest, and yes I work in it...but only 3 days per week.

I also used to have my own bar time ago but I got tired of it.
        Apr 22, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I only go to tavern type places now a days, and that's really infrequent. I'm much more into quiet settings with maybe some live acoustic music. When I go out with people I actually want to spend time with them instead of going to some loud club where the music is blasting and there are a million people making drunk babble.
        Apr 22, 2014
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        We think alike, Ms Littlefish. I've never been one for nightclubs, though.
        Apr 22, 2014
    8. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright guys, I changed my avatar. I've been getting back into drawing and just started going digital and I'm hoping to make my own face sets and what not. Made my avatar my test run!
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thank you! ^_^

I think I can move onto trying to make a full set. I want a wide range of expression but we'll see what I can accomplish. I never thought I'd be able to do any of my own art! XD
        Apr 21, 2014
      3. That Bread
        That Bread
        Its looking great! The style is a nice change from what I normally see, I myself have gotten out of a slump and started drawing up facesets.
        Apr 21, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I've never watched too many eastern cartoons (anime) so it has never appealed to me to draw my characters that way. So far the person I'm working with is liking the more comic book esque style I've pulled out. I've only recently started drawing this way.
        Apr 21, 2014
    9. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I thought I had lost my glasses but it turns out I just couldn't see them on my desk. :D
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Uh-huh...
        Apr 20, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You are very silly ^_^
        Apr 20, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Apr 20, 2014
    10. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Heard back from FedEx on my missing package. It's gone forever. T_T
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        FedEx is the only thing in the world that can completely destroy matter, totally wiping it off the face of the universe. Cool, huh?

Either way, I feel ya. ._.
        Apr 18, 2014
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Looked it up, there is a trading standards company in your state.
        Apr 18, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'll look into later. Maybe next week (this one is SO busy). I've talked with my leasing office and it looks like from now on they will require FedEx to leave all packages with them from now on to be picked up. I wasn't the only one complaining about them in our development.

@Wallace. They defy physics!
        Apr 18, 2014
    11. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Every time I am forced to use FedEx I can pretty much assume to never see that package. 4th time in a row they've lost my package. T_T
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        I don't mean complain to the company itself. There are other companies you can contact about issues like these, and they go and investigate. What country/state are you in?
        Apr 17, 2014
      3. Zane
        Zane
        I thought UPS was known more for this. Never doubted FedEx wouldn't do it, but that's a bit over the top on how they do their job. UPS does it mostly if they know the package is insured.
        Apr 17, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'm in the US/Michigan.

I've actually never had a problem with UPS, Zane.
        Apr 17, 2014
    12. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      And with the two inches of snow we got last night, we broke a 200 year old record of 93.5 inches.
      1. StanManX
        StanManX
        WE SURVIVED!
        Apr 16, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I got snowed on during a baseball game and then a gaggle of geese walked on the diamond. Just Michigan things.
        Apr 16, 2014
      3. StanManX
        StanManX
        I observed a bunch of drivers who had already forgotten how to drive on snow, judging by how far off the road they were.
        Apr 17, 2014
    13. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I have a hard time listening to fiddle music and not busting my own fiddle out. I should stop being lazy and buy a new bow and a cake of rosin.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's just a matter of available time right now. :D We got my parents' piano and I want to get lessons for my girls. I've contemplated learning along with them. I pick out simple tunes on the piano but nothing complicated. But again, the time issue.
        Apr 11, 2014
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Out side all brass, i learned viola, though, i really want to play cello. Jot sure which to buy first... f. Horn double trigger or a cello...
        Apr 12, 2014
      4. deilin
        deilin
        Every one else play guitar and violin in my family. Makes for strang quintettes.
        Apr 12, 2014
    14. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      For the first half of my weekly art challenge I put one of my orchestral themes in "modern clothing" This is my first attempt at pop music!
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Fun!
        Apr 10, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Thanks everyone. I'm still working on that bass part. The last cut I did of it wasn't as loud. Don't know what happened here.
        Apr 10, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        The title draws its significance from part of the plot surrounding this character more than anything. She's the type who wouldn't be afraid of jumping right off a cliff.
        Apr 10, 2014
    15. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Got all my art supplies in the mail today. It's going to be so hard to go to bed tonight.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        It's so exciting to get fun things in the mail!
        Apr 9, 2014
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I got a pair of high detailed drawing manikins, a boy and a girl. Just in the hour I've had them it has been a million times easier to draw poses then racking my imagination for the correct anatomy. Gosh. I haven't even used the tablet yet!
        Apr 9, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Fun! Show off your work when you can!
        Apr 9, 2014
    16. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I love that my dad sends me pictures of his cats in the middle of the night. XD
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        If I were living by myself I'd probably have already gotten a pet. I'm hard of hearing and hate being alone at night and having a dog was always a huge help. I live with my boyfriend and he's really the one who doesn't want a pet right now. :(
        Apr 8, 2014
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        Here's a cute video of my kitten being stupid:
        Apr 8, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ahaha! Just cat things. ^_^
        Apr 8, 2014
    17. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      So what's the difference between mostly sunny and partly cloudy?
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        But maybe I'm such an optimist that when something is only partly awful I say, "Eh, could be worse."
        Apr 7, 2014
      3. Solo
        Solo
        Ms Littlefish: I myself am a little too superstitious to use that phrase... ^_^;
        Apr 8, 2014
      4. Solo
        Solo
        I do try to be optimistic however...
        Apr 8, 2014
    18. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Alright. Got a tall bourbon and a bag of jelly beans. Let's get to work.
      2. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        I prefer scotch and gummy bears myself.
        Apr 6, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I can't have milk otherwise I'd be right there with the Cadbury eggs. I have some Starburst jelly beans right now though I have to say I'm strange and love the original black licorice ones.
        Apr 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        @ Eschaton My scotch is for special occasions only. ;D
        Apr 6, 2014
    19. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      Heading to work now. But, I think I now have a quint essential "You found something kind of nifty" jingle
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        Hey I found a Ms Littlefish in this treasure chest!

What I have to do with it, can I sell it? o_O
        Apr 6, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I like it! Very mysterious in a fanciful kind of way.
        Apr 6, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        You can sell a gold fish for about tree fiddy.
        Apr 6, 2014
    20. Ms Littlefish
      Ms Littlefish
      I've been able to get so much more completed since joining the forums. Vast majority of people here are kind, helpful, and fun to be around. Good for productivity!
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        If I want to control your mind there must be a reason Ms Littlefish.

You're already awesome.
        Apr 6, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Everyone is awesome, but some are more awesome than others... nah, we're all awesome in our own ways.
        Apr 6, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I think we're all awesome.
        Apr 6, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
    About Me:
    I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
    Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]