Ms Littlefish

I'm Meg.

I'm a person from a place and I do things. I especially talk.

As an RPG Maker, I handle the art direction and writing in my projects while my husband is a programmer and more of that mind. We both handle mapping and, of course, design.

My main strength is music composition. I also like to paint and draw at times. I’ve been learning some digital mediums and I’m very happy with what I can do but I have so much more to learn.

I am a lab technician in a rapid response medical laboratory. In the past, I have been a radio DJ, a lab technician for a molecular biologist, and a florist. I've also played in bluegrass bands, Irish folk groups, symphonic orchestras, and in numerous jazz ensembles.
Birthday
Feb 5, 1990 (Age: 30)
Website
https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish
About Me
I love jazz, coffee, and flowers.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Contact

Twitter
MsMegMmk

Signature

I'll put things here. I am a composer of sorts. Well, there you have it. Bam, Soundcloud. My avatar is by Vexed!
Now, more clicking. Do you want free music resources? Start making music? Have less noise in the MV audio?

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  7. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth