Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My Nintendo Switch is here. Be good while I'm gone. :kaopride:
    Reactions: Marsigne
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Hope it works ok <__< ...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Awww, lucky. I totally had plans to have the money for one on launch... and then job loss happened. I'll get one eventually! :3 (Knowing Nintendo, it'll be in time for them to launch the NEW Nintendo Switch or something. =P )
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @KaBlooZio It works wonderfully. :)

@taarna23 Yeah, I have a feeling that Nintendo will probably launch a "luxe" addition with some better casing parts. It doesn't feel flimsy, but I could see an update coming with some aluminum and a shiny finish. By then, I'm sure the base model will get a price drop.
    I like how the second I start working on a spring-y song, it gets winter-y outside again.
    Kes
    Kes
    Being a Brit, I had to google 'swamp coolers'. Now I know.
    @Ms Littlefish I don't care what you do to the weather (I'm nearly 4,000 miles away), just so long as we get to hear the new song you're writing. Good luck with it.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    You'll all get to hear it. It's gonna be a freebie, too. :D

My writing process is total hot mess style so there probably won't be a WIP to show due to that. Like, most of my songs seriously sound unusable right until the last few hours, lol. There's also a learning curve with the new software so there's a bit of struggle bussing, but I have a melody which is sort of--important-- XD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Unless a person's lived somewhere hot and dry most people don't know what it is either.
    Nick's better! I haven't gotten sick yet. I should somehow submit my immune system for official study.
    Reactions: mlogan
    Trihan
    Trihan
    FOR SCIENCE! Glad to hear Nick's better. :)
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Always for science. Seriously, if my immunity could be made into pill form. Just sayin'.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    If that were possible I would totally buy some Ms Littlefish immune system for my wife.
    Is anyone else stopping dead in their tracks and remembering that Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild are only about 2 weeks away?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Nothing wrong with that. :p
    The Wii is pretty great.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I mentioned earlier that the Switch is currently 1,000 USD here. I just noticed that if I were to go to the USA to buy one and come back, I would spend slightly less than that.
    Buying from the USA and having it delivered by mail (after over a month) would probably cost me ~650 USD.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    It's gonna be £279.99 here on release and the games are about £50 each.
    I feel like we're slowly ticking down until I get this flu, too. :kaoback:
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, and a bunch of his sick workmates live in the same apartment complex we do. I feel like we such just make a quarantine.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It might be safer for the rest of the general populace. I hope you don't get sick. Make sure you're up on sleep and down on stressors too. That will make a big difference on the effectiveness of your immune system.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, agreed. He doesn't have to work right now so we've stayed in. Even when he does start feeling better, he can work remotely until he's no longer contagious. We've made it a very easy going day. So, stress is low today. If I'm still well in the morning, I'm definitely going to go get a nice walk in since exercise can also help immunity.
    Looks like my boyfriend has the flu. OK, my immune system, show me what you're made of!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Aw, that sounds miserable. At least you're feeling well enough right now to play nurse. Nothing is worse than an entire family of sickies with no one to well enough to help anyone else.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I just wish there was more I could do for him. I can't get the dang fever below 102. I gave him an ice pack to put under his neck. That at least reduces the actual fever feeling for him. That way he can actually sit up and read so he's not bored out of his mind.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yuck. 102 is scary but it's not dangerous. Keep an eye on it, but sometimes it's better to let a fever run it's course, since the fever is there for a reason.
    It's 65F in Detroit. It's warm in much of the USA today. I hope everyone's outside at some point today getting a break from winter. :kaoluv:
    Reactions: AbyssalDarkness
    mlogan
    mlogan
    We went to the Nature Center for some birding. Got to see a fair few and get some sunshine.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We went down to the lake for about an hour before the winds got really fast. It was sunny and we saw a few critters. So, definitely a great day.
    Your brain is being a special kind of rude when you get a migraine WHILE sleeping. :kaodes:
    Reactions: DeviTheHuman
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Blackyu I get insomnia on and off. Last week I was a'ight. But, this week. Nooooooo! It's just so BORING to be up late at night.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I don't know how true this is, but I've heard that headaches caused while sleeping can be caused by you grinding your teeth in your sleep. Maybe ask a dentist about the validity of this?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Omg, I think I had a dentist appointment yesterday. No one at the office reminded me and we made it 6 months ago. .-.

I already know why I have a migraine, and no one's commented on any teeth grinding during my sleep studies. I would have asked, though.
    We were discussing buying a Keurig later, and when we checked out a $20 off coupon came out. I’m actually a little freaked out.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, and cable guy is here, so no Internet for awhile. I shall return!
    It's almost weekend time! How's everyone doing? We're doing work on the car and then I'm going to work on my mapping contest entry.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Had a day of speaking with my doctor about my psychotic symptoms, and about my past. A very emotionally trying day; have tension in my head because of it. Other than that I'm coping. :)

Any ideas for your map?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hang in there. Getting that off your chest is a huge step forward. *hugs*

@Goldstorm and I are definitely thinking of taking it a platonic route. We want to depict a group fo friends playing a video game together and general mayhem happening, of course. :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That sounds like a lot of fun. You can create all sorts of little scenes in a single map. Look forward to seeing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha