Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Morning, everyone! Going to start my day out right with some exercise. Hope your days are getting more and more spring-like as mine are. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere of course! 
    Reactions: 1 person
    Olivier
    Olivier
    Just when we were starting to get more spring-y weather, I was greeted by a layer of snow this morning. Thanks nature <3
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, Olivier. March can be a pretty dodgy in that respect. Especially where I live being far north. 

And, a good afternoon now where I'm at, Altas Rose. Have a good one!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Congrats Lars! Wonderful news!!
    I need some chamomile tea or something. I feel like I'm about to jet pack through my ceiling. I'm really hyper now that I'm better from being sick all week. XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I really love mint tea after dinner. Helps the stomach. Really love my florals for relaxing. :3
    KanaX
    KanaX
    ^_^ I'm a fan of apple tea and rose tea myself.I even ordered a Turkish pot to do the whole "ritual" properly!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    YES. Rose tea is amazing! I'd really love a proper tea set some day. 
    Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! Have fun and be safe if you're going out tonight.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You too! I think our celebrations will consist of making green cookies or something. :p
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I would have really liked green cookies today. XD
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I just served people most of the day. Working at the deli, we sold too much corned beef and ran out. : P I had my celebration latter with a new art program and some goodies!

Hope yours went well littlefish :D
    Accidentally made my green tea bitter. Never become too impatient for green tea. Now my tea is sad.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you should be ashame meg...learn from your error! 
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well, now it's just gross. Let the water cool down, people.~
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I feel this pun was intentional XD
    Hmm, it's warm enough that sandals and a dress are super tempting, but cold enough that it's probably a bad idea. 
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah xD I mean it's like what 7C where I am an this really hot xD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's about 10C where I'm at. It absolutely never gets hot here. When it gets "hot" here it's still much cooler than when I lived in Florida.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well generally the weather vary so much. I remember reaching weird hot weather here xD
    Remember when we wanted phones to be smaller? Now they take both my hands to hold, fit in none of my pockets, and even get crammed in my pocket book. Help, I need a small person phone! 
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah people want it all together to make things easier, that's how we function most want to do whatever is easiest or most convenient for a task at hand. Got to be careful though sometimes, what sounds good isn't always great; anyone remember the N-gage? 
    ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    @Hallowthug to be precise, since the current generation of smartphones share a lot of code with ther desktop equivalent, it might be best to call them computers with phones in them. The ecosystem reflect that- people don't want a phone, they want an all-in-one computer. This is why you see printer support in mobile devices, and high developed office suites- aside from specific use cases, it makes perfect sense to own a smartphone and not a computer for many casual users.

@Ms Littlefish the reason why phones are getting bigger is because people don't want to carry tablets
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, that was more or less my logic. I would never need a smart phone *and* a tablet. Though sometimes I would prefer the tiny "ear piece" of a phone Thug suggested and just have the tablet chilling in my purse for whenever the need arises.
    One of the lenses in my glasses is chipped directly in my line of sight, and it's super annoying. c;
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Ugh I hate that, causes headaches after awhile because your eyes focus on it.
    Almost every day I turn on a space documentary and then do my exercises. Everyone's got their thing, right? I learn and get fit. :D
    Hey, all. I know people duck in and out all the time. But I wanted to say I'm not dead. It's a long story. Long story short is physical therapy. 
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I hope PT is going well for you! *hugs*
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks, I think it's going well so far. It just started and I shouldn't need surgery. But I've definitely been pretty tired and and a bit grumpy lately. 
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Welcome back and best of luck with your PT :)
    I'm finally at the part of winter where I really want it to be spring. Blah. Tired. Eeeeck. XC
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's not really so much the cold and snow I mind. It's the darkness! It's actually been pretty mild for a Michigan winter. 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Ah, that aspect of winter I like. I have some kind of light sensitivity, so bright and sunny days are as depressing to me as overcast, rainy days tend to be for others.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oppressive sunlight and I also don't really jive together either. I'm one of those SPF 100 kind of people. My ideal day is still overcast, just longer~
    Anyone else as easily startled as I am? A glob of drier lint fell out of my laundry trash overhead and I jumped up. 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
        No, not personally. My wife is jumpy as a puppy in a thunderstorm though, I swear you'd think I was a real rear end in a top hat as often as I walk into a room and make her almost jump out of her skin.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Same thing happens with me. I'll be somewhere in the house working and my boyfriend will come into the room "Meeeeeeeg" and I'll jump up, sometimes yelp. Phone rings. Jump. Knock on the door, jump. Didn't see a basket in the way, jump. 
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I can't help it, but this whole status convo is adorably funny ;D
    I've been working on some Super Metriod inspired dungeon musics. Brinstar Underground Depths is my favorite track, what's yours?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Funny, I had that exact piece of music for a reference track once :o
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's so good! Such an awesome SNES track. XD
    Really considering doing the Detroit Free Press half marathon. I think it's high time for a tougher fitness challenge. It goes through Canada, too! 
    So not used to all this XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I know. It's so trippy. It's like when Facebook updates and everyone forgets how to Internet. We'll be OK!
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Yeah. I feel like a Pokemon master chasing after all the people I wanna keep track of. Gotta catch em all XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    A good master is properly supplied. Take plenty of ultra balls, some repel, and an escape rope.
    Maybe I should go get a makeover, too. New hair? Cute shoes? 
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You can't really go wrong with cute new shoes.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    So, true! Nothing like new shoes to put a bounce in your step.
    Guys. I'm out of plastic shopping bags and I actually needed one. This. This feels wrong. Like I've broken the laws of physics.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't know how I've done it. Because, even though I usually get paper or use my own bags; the few times I get plastic (hey, they're useful) it's like they reproduce asexually. I've never had this happen. XD

I agree Zortik, I may have to get the bagger that puts all the light things in their separate bag but decides to put every single can into one.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Plastic bags are so majestic and beautiful.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    AH Majestic!

A bag is a bag even if it doesn't exist!

AWOOOOOOOOO.

(+1 and cookies for those that can get the reference)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sternenprinzessin