Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Life is too short for Chapstick that doesn't work very well.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Agreed! Or stuff you're allergic to and find out what kind of rash it makes for you when the doc hands you a prescription for Canesten,,,
    ♥ azura ♥
    ♥ azura ♥
    Or Chapstick that tastes bad!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I once had a chapstick that both tasted bad and gave me dermatitis. Worst chapstick, ever!
    Watching Super Troopers. It's been so long since I've seen it. XD
    Kenen
    Kenen
    Favorite part: I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans.'"
    Point08
    Point08
    Hmm, iirc, their crowdfunding for Super Troopers 2 was successful and it is in the works.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yes! I heard that. There's going to be a second one! <3
    I think I've been playing too much fiddle lately. I keep playing my concertos like they're fiddle tunes. It's actually pretty funny.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I've been trying to learn to play the fiddle recently, a lot more painful to the shoulders than I would have thought.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've been playing for 15 years. Posture is really important for comfort, but it really is just tiring after awhile. After a 4 movement symphony, time for a nap!
    Alright. Finished all my cooking, even made green tea. Just set up my battle station. Snix is going DOWN.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Littlefish you've just given me an idea, *runs to the grocery store*
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I have to go to work, but the best hiding place for a thief if in the most obvious of places.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Everyone's all fired up.
    So, playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. There's this enemy called a Pit Terebra. It makes the most terrible screeching noise. Make it stop. Die faster. ;_;
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I am jelly that you have XenoBlade X. How is it?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm liking it so far. I can tell it's an absolutely massive game. Feels like I've only just started.

Music is not like anything I've heard in a JRPG. Took a second to grow on me but I'm definitely hooked on the tracks now.

Only real complaint is it took awhile for it to really get going. It kind of info dumped but I'm over that part now. XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Dlc content: Includes a mute sword and gun that allows you to mute annoying sounding monsters upon damage to make the game more tolerable for your ears.
    I just peeled the most perfect looking banana. It's ripe and has no bruises. This never happens to me. I bet today is going to be a good day.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I'm scared of fruit at the moment. Bought some strawberries, the next day my house was swarming with fruit flies.

It took me months to get rid of them :(
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, no. That's terrible! :(

Fruit flies and ants are the absolute worst.

They're soooo persistent.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How awful. Bananas are good but ate too many plus Ms Littlefish's statement being true. They taste the best just before they expire.
    My migraine is finally gone. I feel like I've risen from the dead.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just in case the doctor has difficulty narrowing down the issue.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I had to go doctor shopping for awhile to start moving on a forward path. And, it really helps to keep a journal to try and pick out potential similarities during your migraine events, and it will help your doctor with finding a solution.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That's good. I usually only have one in like three weeks maybe two if things are really bad or I am stopped up. But it used to be worse. It took a nasal spray and allergy pill to bring them down.
    Dogs make great space heaters.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's my sister's dog. She's an Australian Shepard.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I love snuggling next to my cats too. Though if they sleep with me I can't toss and turn so they sleep in the den.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    LOL. I had a cat that would always sleep on top of me and would keep doing it even though I'd end up tossing her off when I rolled around.
    I want an electric violin so badly but I bet the neighbors wouldn't be as enthusiastic as me.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    XD

Everyone needs to make sacrifices at times, right?

I mean, I could use the practice headphones but that just isn't anywhere near as fun.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Well, before my birthday in March, I'm gonna tell people that IF, only if, they want to give me something as a gift, they can get me a violin. I want to play again.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    You would be one step closer to forming an American Bond.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword