Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Anyone else blind sided by the fact that Thanksgiving is next week?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @littlefish : LOL yeah but we mostly don't really do it in quebec haha

@neo : ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Lol

Yeah it isn't that big of a deal here.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Looking forward to it. Our parents are coming up we a going to go to a nice restaurant. Then comes dinner at their place on Christmas day. I love this season.
    Finally on my way home. Glad I got to end the trip with picadillo and mojitos!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Damn, and all that just before the holiday too
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Eh, those aren't a problem for me. I don't really go anywhere or do anything for holidays.
    Buckle up, Middle America. Weather's going to get weird tonight!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Man, I live on the river too, that shizz is going to bring the nasty smells my way. ;_____;
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    I live in a high lying area, no worries about floods.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well, if it does flood at least the body of water is relatively clean. Unlike the sewer rivers in my home town!
    New tin of PrismaColors and new packs of graph paper. Mwahaha! I love getting new supplies.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Ms littlefish I do the same lol, just sort of free hand it though and don't really go into detail. It's a lot easier to make an important map if you get it down on paper first IMO.
    kennysaurs
    kennysaurs
    I love PrismaColor <3

Do you just use regular graph paper? Do you use thicker graph paper by any chance? I havent heard of such but that would be great for map sketching :o
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yep, I just use any old graph paper. Though I tend to get ones that are bound in notebooks just to stay sane and not lose papers all over the place.
    Can't find my turpentine OR my colored pencils. I think they were lost in the move. ;_;
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    They were Prismacolors. The tin I had was ancient. So I went ahead and picked up a new set for 50% off. Score.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Oh wow! Nice! And if you do find your old ones, double score! :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds like you have some nice tools. I am sure you will come across them eventually.
    I made hot chocolate but it tastes funny, so now I don't have hot chocolate. :(
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Now that I think about it; I didn't dump the left over water from the kettle. So yeah, it had gotten a bit of a metallic taste. That was kind of gross. c:
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, old rusty water wouldn't taste good. Glad you didn't have a cold.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah. There is a nasty respiratory bug going around. A friends mom got sick on her trip to Australia and had end it early.
    I like how I needed a tutorial for something non RM related and that Google results still brought me to the forum. You guys really got this stuff on lock down.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah with all the off-topic related posts and what not we never need to leave Rpgmaker web for our need to know info.
    OK, Town 2 in MV is extremely super awesome.
    Panda
    Panda
    I've noticed a trend that all of MV's music in general is extremely well made compared to the relatively basic tunes from the older RTPs.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Battle8 sounds kind of light-hearted but lower the pitch all the way and it sounds like a good theme for a sad battle.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Favorite tracks:

Battle 1

Battle 5

Battle 6

Town 5

Town 6

CT_Nina (from the Cover Art Characters)

I also like CT_Dilara because her theme reminds me of music from Trails in the Sky and CT_Gustaf because of Steiner from IX.
    Spending much needed time with my family, but wanted to pop in and say "Happy Halloween!" It's my favorite night of the year!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I like the cool types of monsters, skeletons, ghosts, etc. that are apart of that. Happy Halloween!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I love the aesthetic of doom and gloom. > :)
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Thank you for popping in, Ms. Littlefish.

Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Making an apple pie! ^_^
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That's good! Last week I made an apple cake for a change. A little too much sugar this time , but it tasted delicious.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We're going to be making s'mores tomorrow too. I owed everyone an apple pie from awhile ago though. XD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds like a delicious homemade Halloween. Still waiting for my birthday to roll around so I eat cake.
    Hoping by tomorrow I'll feel all rested up again. ;_;
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    No, haven't had much caffeine lately. Haven't felt well enough for coffee.

I had to keep up with the contest. Kept me up all the last few days.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Ah, I see. At least you'll be able to get a well-deserved rest. I have lots of sleeping issues myself actually, which I think, is related game developing stress.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    A therapist I went to said you have to have a bedtime ritual before going to bed. It helps you sleep.
    Since we have a lot of new and old faces coming around; I thought it might be important to not confuse anyone and ditch my Halloween name/avatar. No longer scary!
    Making a bunch of generator edits and frakens right now. Super geeked. I think I may even the hang of from scratch.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I'm working on a sprite for my own use, but if it turns out well, I'd like to share the parts for the generator too. :)
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've started making some other face shapes. Most of the ones look quiet young so I'm trying to get some more mature and angular shapes done.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Nice!
    Damn, I was just about to go to bed.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Don't let MV hold you up. Go ahead and sleep ;) I dare you!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Remember a lot of the people who bought on steam got a pretty hefty discount! Doesn't that make up just a little bit for having to wait until the the promised release date/time?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I laid down but didn't even fall sleep until 1AM. And I was up at 5:30AM. T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil