Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I finally feel well enough to eat. Gosh dang, starving!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah I think between nausea and headache are the worst cold symptoms of course with a headache you can still eat. Glad you are feeling better.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I had a migraine most of the day and drinking water was even making my stomach turn. It was really terrible today.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Still with the migraine over here, but yay for food for you!! <3
    Sometimes I wonder if my neighbors can hear me singing not so nicely at my piano.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    You can't stop the music inside of me, Ruby!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Palla, all songs have lyrics to me. I ad lib all the time.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Since I view music as a language (with its syntax and all), I'm not surprised that you can find lyrics in it, after all.
    Now I remember why I don't eat grapes often. First you're just poppin' along and things are good and then suddenly you accidentally eat a grape that wasn't very fresh anymore.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Apples and berries straight from the plant. Sounds fantastic! I grow my own berries (Raspberries) and they're very tasty. I love being able to pick things straight from the source.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I do, too! I live in an apartment now and it sucks not having my own garden right now.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awesome! I also have a small apple tree, a grape vine (which sort of produces reddish grapes, but then gets swarmed by wasps and devoured) and a pear tree which has a nasty rust fungal infection. I didn't even plant the grape vine, it existed in the garden before I arrived. Hehe. You should get yourself an allotment; if you have allotments nearby, that is.
    There was a huge spider on the wall. Used my chemistry book for the first time in 4 years.
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    just don't do it while ur in a gas station XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Science at its finest.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I am sure War and Peace would work too. End the spider war and send the spider to rest in peace. LOL.

Did it have a weird look to it like the poisonous spiders. They can be helpful as they eat other pests like bugs and flies.
    It's kind of crazy how soon it gets dark after the equinox. I swear a few weeks ago it was light until 8 and now it's already almost dark!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I wish they would stop changing the time every year and just leave it at and hour ahead. Messes me up for like a week or two.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @NeoFantasy why is night time depressing? Night tim is a beautiful thing... The city comes alive... The mountains turn a beautiful blue color as the sun goes down. The cities on the mountains and the weather stations and houses up there make them sparkle... :D The ocean is like a giant mirror, reflecting the moons silver shine <3
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    @Space Mountain: Where I live everything just kinda shuts down at night; looking in my backyard I see nothing but an endless sea of darkness and the same goes for the front, it's like the world goes on pause for a few hours. It's just kinda "empty" and makes me feel uncomfortable.
    I can tell today is one of my high energy days. I more or less did a cartwheel when the coffee machine finished.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I want a high energy day. Sounds fun.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Scy, I'll just launch myself off the back of the couch and see how far that propels me toward the kitchen.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Gotta avoid it or I'll be bouncing off the walls.
    Went through and edited my gigantic collection of notes. And, of course started making more. I have issues.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Join the club. I find it easier if I write everything down cause I forget things easily. Especially for work.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I actually have a good memory. I often live with the expression that if I can't remember it, than it wasn't a good enough idea.

I just really, really like taking organized notes. In school I also had highly organized meticulous notes that were complete overkill and I didn't even need them half the time.
    Super Moon Eclipse tonight. Mars announcement tomorrow. *astronomy geek mode activate*
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Definitely need you! Maybe you can teach them to grow something other than tomatoes. :D
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I can grow flowers too if we need to decorate.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    They did say certain flowers did grow in Martian simulated soil, so, that's possible. Always room for flowers in a home. :)
    Today is the kind of day where listening to music was the perfect option over writing music. I'm absolutely the type that just sings and dances uncontrollably.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    This is why I need you to do the theme song =D
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Showers must be fun for you.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Cleaning, cooking, and showers are super song and dance times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00cassiesmells