Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hey, what's your favorite game soundtrack? Going to multi task getting some inspiration as I pack up.
    Another Ned
    Another Ned
    In case your list isn't long enough already: Dungeon Defenders, Cthulhu Saves the World, Shank 2 – love soundtracks, those are only some of my favs (the Cthulhu one is free to download btw)
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Dragons Dogma, Child of Light, Etrian Odyssey Untold, and Quest 64 have my favorite soundtracks. The last one is based on pure nostalgia though so...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have a funny story about Quest 64. I rented it once and didn't have a memory card so I left the poor Nintendo on all night.
    I was jamming to music too hard and fell out of my chair. I'm a graceless creature.
    Dirge
    Dirge
    I drum on my desk, using anything in reach to substitute for various bits of kit. It drives my girlfriend up the wall.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I burst into bouts of song and air play instruments a lot and my boyfriend always things I'm talking to him or trying to get his attention for something.
    Dirge
    Dirge
    Heh. My girlfriend just throws things at me when she wants my attention, 'cause I always have headphones on for one reason or another.
    *Looks around* I think my power might actually stay on today.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    lol my power bleeped for a second when a transformer exploded.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My power has been going out almost every day for the past week, about 2-4 hour outages. So, nothing terrible But so, so, so annoying.
    Just saying that I'll need to bum one of Nathanial B's IGMC sandwiches. I'm trying not to go to the store today.
    In a weird state of desperately needing a nap but being incapable of sleeping when the sun is out.
    Kes
    Kes
    Those eye shade things that you get on airplanes?
    Remember that fly I killed with a projectile eraser toss? Well now I'm trying to draw something and can't find my eraser.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I usually do too. But I have a category of things "will lose all but one." This category includes pens, pencils, erasers, hair ties, and forks.
    Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Omg, a developing story. I remember this.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I have found that rubber bands make spectacular fly-killers. Not only it's fun to aim, but there's variety in the kill and the gruesomeness of the remains.
    I have four piano songs open and I can't decide which to work on! XD
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Without looking, I choose number 3! :D
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    You know, Jackus. I really should work on that one. But it's just not as FUN. But it does need done much sooner than the others.
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    How about starting yet another song? Merge parts of the other four songs, and.... voila!
    I have vaulted ceilings and couldn't swat a fly that was sitting on it. I threw an eraser at it and, bull's eye, killed him. I'm way too excited about this accomplishment.
    Kes
    Kes
    I suppose that with playing instruments and do art your hand/eye coordination must be well honed.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Nice one!

I always miss... :p
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha, I don't know if playing instruments made my hand eye coordination THAT amazing but I'll feel like a ninja for the day.
    After floods, downed trees, city wide power outages, and a potential tornado; I am finally home.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We're all fine But the guy who lives across the street got completely hosed, unfortunately.

My parent's neighborhood is filled with very old oak trees. Neighbor's house pretty much got split.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    A day to remember
    Soul
    Soul
    It could have been way worse. Glad to hear the forums' resident fish is still alive and swimming. I do hope that neighbor of your parents is alright! o_o
    I get to see the Northern lights. I'm sort of geeked.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    The Northern Lights are so amazing, seeing them was the second favorite part of my honeymoon in fact.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    They usually only reach to the UP of Michigan but they should be easily visible in the whole state for the next three nights. I'm so on this! Gonna go searching.
    Whoop, whoop! On a plane. I'm a strange type. I love flying!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Right? One time I was flying at sunset over a cloud bank. Nothing but fluffy clouds below and the edges were all rainbow like because of the sunset. Incredible.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    I never have fly on a plane, keep the feeling!
    Genocidal Dave
    Genocidal Dave
    @Kyuukon I hate heights, but love being on a plane. I dunno what's with that logic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiboQuinn