Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I just got my first smart phone. What. Please. No. WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I hate my smartphone, such a money sink for tons of features I never use, I was 'encouraged' to get one by friends and family but can't wait for the contract to expire.
    All this smooth jazz is really calming me down (not that I was not calm). But now I am compelled to watch The Weather Channel.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Smoooooth~
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hmm, sounds like a good time to compose a moody rainy day sort of song.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I think I'll have to do that. Especially since it won't stop raining. XD
    Some days you just have to have a break, eat a pound of carrots, and fall asleep on the couch. Or, is that just me?
    Deleted
    Same, except its a pound of chocolate, and I fall asleep on my bed :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Carrots are good for you anyway. Eyes.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Too bad my eyes are still terrible.
    I usually like rainy days but four days in a row is getting a little ridiculous.
    Arkane609
    Arkane609
    Its been pouring here for 2 weeks aswell. I like rain and still do! Though, its terribly hot here when the sun is up. D:
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We've been rather cold here. It's warmer today though. Which probably means storms a-brewin'.
    I made my coffee pot with getting grinds everywhere and spilling the water. I'll have my gold star now, thanks.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Hands that and cookies too :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Don't worry, you'll do better next time!
    Greetings. Has it been a few days? I feel like I have so much free time and no free time at the same time. That make any sense?
    It's time for a late night edition of, "How are we doing today?"
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    To be honest, here are Bukarett's thread:
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Ah, Justin beat me to it. :D Well they are nothing too special. Medieval set will be coming soon with something extra special :D

A little bit to drink you say! I might open a beer as well! You seem to having a blast today!

@CorneredCosmos That's right its your B-day! Happy Birthday! :D I hope you had a great day so far!
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Sucky and upset, but I'll be alright.
    My head is killing me today. I was too slow to get that sweet coffee flow.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    They're like...migraines?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    No, I don't think so. It's not so much light sensitivity. Moreso, the headache is where my eyes and ears are.
    Clee
    Clee
    I know how you feel all to well. A couple years back I suffered a concussion after hitting the right side of my head on a kink rail on a 9 stair set. I get the type of headaches you are explaining almost on a daily basis. You could try hot ginger or cinnamon tea. What I use to help ease up the pain.
    I'm out of coffee and walked over to the apartment office to use their Keurig. This is what my life has come to.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    This is why I have an emergency freezer stash of coffee. It has saved me many-a-time when I ran out of my regular stuff...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Update. Three pilfered cups of coffee. Oh, and they put cookies out now.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    *Steals the cookies*
    So, I started working in a new department and I'm the first and only girl to work back there. I can lift everything but I had to make a step stool and have to body slam the trash compacter to get the door open. All in all. Not bad.
    PK8
    PK8
    And suddenly, I'm now imagining a professional wrestler putting on a Herculean effort to scoop slam things. XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have a lot of fun. I'm the only one who can fit into the small places, too. So, I have an advantage at times!
    So, some guy just powerwashed my patio and soaked my plants with bleach water. Just. Fan. Tastic.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I live in an apartment. He was no doubt hired by the office to do whatever. Whatever he sprayed it wasn't plain water.
    Deleted
    Doesn't sound like your having the best week :S
    Ultim
    Ultim
    dayum...That's not good...
    My genius sees no end. Remember that camera I broke by dropping it? I decided that dropping it a few more times might fix it and now it works.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I fix a lot things by doing things that look like breaking them. :D
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Was that decision a voluntary/intentional one?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yep! The lens wouldn't open or close properly after I dropped it and broke it. So I thought maybe if I dropped it as it was tying to open, it would finally open all the way and shut properly when I powered it down. And it did!
    So, I was at work doing work things. And this guy in a hat and glasses was standing by himself. I asked him if he needed anything and he told me, "No, I'm just here to watch you." So, that's how my day was.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @leiaheiday. From this particular guy, not that I know of. But we've had to boot strange people a couple times over the course of my time there.
    Deleted
    What do you do for a job? Sounds dangerous!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I both cashier and stock produce at a small, neighborhood, corner grocer. I am on a first name basis with most of the customers, see them outside of work, and would pull their weeds if they asked me. They are my neighbors. But we have some crazies around here, too.
    So, it has been a couple days, I think. So, I'll ask. How are we all doing today? Time is flying it seems!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Doing fine, I guess. Only 3 days of work next week and I'm playing New Vegas right now. I also bought a new chrome gold Xbox 360 controller. So, I guess okay.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That's pretty good. Though, I often welcome time off from work, sometimes too much time off can be frustrating. Since I'm paid hourly and all.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Mmmm, my own game is brain teasing me and it isn't fun.. well it is.. rofl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier