Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I have risen. I don't think I'll be nearly as tired today. How are we. RMW? :)
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Awesome haha, any chance of a playable demo soon?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm not sure. But we're using Friday (our day off) to smooth over every thing, patch it up, and put on the shoe shine. So any chance of it would be this weekend.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Congrats to you all :)

Also hugs the Dalph!
    Whoops, poured a little too much whisky in that drink. Looks like I have no choice but to drink it all. Drunk cut scenes, incoming.
    frrrosty
    frrrosty
    @Ms Littlefish No problem, I was just curious! Nothing wrong with good ol' Jack. I may open up my bottle of Four Roses though, it's always better to drink with someone after all ;)
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Jack Daniels is 'Murican whiskey. I don't know how you drink that swill straight, tho...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Does it MATTER what she drank? :p
    I really, really should not complain about having a job, but the person who always calls off called off and I have to work her shift as well as mine. And, I really just need every minute of time I can get for IGMC. Oh, welp.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I should be home later this night. Not uber, uber late. But I'll be tired from being on my feet all day. Have to push through it.
    ??????
    ??????
    I actually think I will get a **** load of work one today - my mom going into hospital and needs me to watch my lil sis - no internet at her house - no distractions from coding <3
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Hey at least you can get to work ^^;
    Good morning. How are we all doing this fine Tuesday morning?
    kj3400
    kj3400
    Not at all in the mood to get up. All is as it should be :D
    Deleted
    Good morning Ms Littlefish. I'm feeling a little sleepy today. Other than that fine. Hope your well :D
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm doing well, KingDanner. It seems everyone is pretty sleepy today.

@kj I occasionally have days where I don't want to get out of bed. Just because it's so comfy.
    These last two days on the forum have been incredibly fun. Starting a Skype group was an awesome idea. I love hearing from everyone about their games or just whatever!
    Just got back from Detroit. Throwing on a second round of coffee. IGMC is getting a little too real for me. I don't think I've brushed my hair in three days.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My house work has *eeek* fallen behind. I try to keep neat but I've just been doing the essentials, like kitchen, laundry, and bathroom. I'm going to power clean when I'm done with this game.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I have a seven-year-old minion I have trained to take dishes to the sink, but alas, I still need to do said dishes ;)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Hopefully I'll see ALL you greats on the chat later today :)
    I have a Skype chat going for IGMC. We're having friendly chats and game discussions. Company while you work! PM if you want added!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *sends over a 1:1 scale model of the Titanic made entirely out of cookies* Gah - my phone just had a seizure from all the Skype updates I missed this weekend xD
    ??????
    ??????
    lmao
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Sounds cool! I have to configure my setting though, I don't need the whole world seeing me! No offense...
    So who else is staying up late this week to finish up IGMC projects? We should create a support chat or something, LOL!
    VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    Yes, I agree, that is the main thing! :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I am. We should have a chat! Aye, but how late is "Late"? Late to some is 4 AM, and late to others is 9 PM! :B
    ??????
    ??????
    when you are located in alternate places in the world 'late' isnt really the main issue :p
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Dalphs on a Rick Roll spree. :p

I love this song, it has a rise, climax and a fall. Bet it' s going to be a great boss fight to accompany the theme.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Goodness Dalph! At least give them a good fightin' song:
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    LOL, Qtpi.

And thank you, CorneredCosmos.
    Given how close the deadline for IGMC contest is, I feel like my boss music should play as I frantically write it.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Play it for yourself!

W...Wait a minute, it IS the 30th, right? Crap, what time is that in PST?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Good luck :)
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks. It's turning out kind of awesome.
    Nothing quite like a fresh, ripe peach. Om nom, nom!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    When I worked at summer camp (in Texas)we had peach trees on the property and the cook would pick them and put them in a big bucket of ice in the dining hall. I'd grab one every time I went in - so wonderful!!
    Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    She downed that so fast. It scared me.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We had a peach tree in our neighborhood, which was quite unusual for Indiana. But even though it wasn't in a prime location, it made the best peaches I ever had.
    My tomatoes are flowering! ^_^
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've worked in a lot of greenhouses and on a university research orchard. The professor would let me fill my backpack with fruit and veg. The apples from an orchard are out of this world compared to the grocery store. And the ones from the store, when in season, aren't even bad!
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    True that, you kind of know something is wrong with a fruit if it looks too perfect, those veggies and fruits in stores are just perfect size no bruising or anything. I remember when I use to pick out carrots that were completely different sizes and apple that had red and green and yellow spots all over. XD Although that is just my inexperienced opinion.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Mmmm, tomatoes... Whatd ya plan to use 'em for? You ever try just plain tomato sandwiches? So good!
    Ok, that's three songs and a rough draft for one done today. I think I'll call it a night.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have an obscenely strong sense of smell. o_o
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I have an almost non-existent sense of smell xD
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Bleh! Working with the public... so sorry to hear that! Most tourists STINK! Especiallly the fat fweaty kind... Actually, there are quite a few beautiful and/or in-shape tourists who also smell bad... like bad pickle juice @_@
    I'm still not hungry from earlier. I think I broke myself with working so hard.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Your right! Because I use o drink LOT of coca cola, and when I stopped and switched to just water, I start eating twice as much. This is so enlightening!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm known for my coffee drinking. But, what most people do not know is I only started drinking coffee last summer. I used to drink it first thing in the morning before breakfast and lost 15 lbs. That's cool and all, but I didn't lose that weight the way a person is supposed to so I started not making my coffee until I had eaten a nice big breakfast.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I always eat breakfast, doesn't matter if it includes coffee or not, without it I don't have the slightest energy to even walk out of my apartment. :) I started a diet to support my sister, she wanted to start eating health and lose couple of pounds, so I chose not to drink Coca Cola anymore. I used to drink a whole case within one day, it was that bad. I basically drink just water and eat veggies, and meat once a week, honestly I've been feeling WAY better than I ever had before....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino