Ms Littlefish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• True fact. Guild Wars 2 taught me to add lemon juice to my compote for deserts.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I still have to play this game. O_O I feel like I'm missing something great!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I haven't played it in awhile so I can't tell you the state of the game currently, but when I played it upon release it was really chilled out and I loved it, played non stop for months. I've heard some things about the patches and how things are now, but I'd like to see for myself.
    And this will be the fifth time my heating and cooling has busted since moving in to this very overpriced apartment.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    No. And hopefully it will be fixed before it gets up to 91 tomorrow. But, I'm covered in hives. And now it's hot. Uhg.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Covered in hives? Better use that bug spray! Or will you be selling the honey and wax instead?
    mlogan
    I updated my music notation software and it is (even) buggier to the point of no longer being functional. I've reinstalled and it's even worse. So, I'm kind of at a loss at how to finish up the last two pieces for my IGMC entry.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've had to go through MakeMusic support before and they are nothing short of amazing. I just got off the phone and the tech was aware of my exact issue and has given me many options to try out.

2014 may not be their best version but their support is outstanding. Here's hoping I'm back up and running in a few minutes.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Hope you can fix it soon! GL!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    When the trumpets freeze it sounds like a car alarm, ahahahah!
    Just a little Chopin to go with my coffee this morning. How are we doing on this (once again) Monday?
    Arin
    Arin
    I just woke up and I already want this day to be over.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @kj Paid days off? Can we eat cake on those days, too? This sure is tempting.

@Charlotte. I hope things turn out for the better. But, I've definitely had those days. I'm sending out good vibes for you.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    Yes, yes you can :D
    It is absolute perfection outside. Gonna go play a game called, "Outside" today.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Remember to equip some sunscreen! I forgot about it yesterday, and I'm feeling the burn.
    Arin
    Arin
    Oh, equipping Sunglasses so that you won't get Blinded by the Sun helps too.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Ah, nothing like a soothing walk in the big city or out in the middle of nowhere so you can actually hear yourself think... :)
    Saw yellow watermelon at the store and was curious. It's less sweet than red ones. Now I'm disappointed.
    Cutie Mark Keldeo
    Cutie Mark Keldeo
    My favorite watermelons are the miniature seedless ones. Whenever we buy a full sized watermelon it always goes bad before we finish it all.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My boyfriend can eat pretty much a whole watermelon in one sitting. Or at least, he would. So, full ones won't go bad here. XD
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I grew watermelons and cantaloupe in my garden last year, and they were better than anything I've bought at a store.
    Uhg, covered in hives. I don't want to go to work today. Want to stay inside and hang out with RPG Maker. :(
    mlogan
    mlogan
    :( I'm finding my mysterious hives outbreaks coincide when the pollen count is highest here, so I assume it's related. Maybe it's similar for you? So sorry you're miserable.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm definitely ordering and trying the nettle leaf the second I get paid tomorrow.

My pollen count has been high all week.

I got the hives in winter as well but I work in horticulture, so it's possible it's still being caused by common allergens.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I hope you'll feel better soon. : ) You should really get tested and be sure what is causing all this, plus find some good medication for it.
    What's your favorite game OST? I have too many favorites to choose but right now I'm listening to the Donkey Kong Country soundtrack.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hahahaha, I totally hear it. It definitely is far from the first time some, uhm, familiar tunes have appeared in games.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I'm listening to two different ones right now:

Terraria Vol 1 & Vol 2 and Intelligent Qube for the PSX (it's part of the IQ: Perfect Music File OST, but I mainly listen to it for IQ, although Final Mix is pretty good too.)
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    YEEEEEEEEEEH CHRONO CROSS!!!

Also Zelda OOT and Zelda WW. Dragonroost FTW!
    I like starting my days like this so, how are we doing this morning?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Try nettle leaf capsules. I've been dependent on allergy meds for close to 20 years. I started taking nettle leaf about 2 months ago and in that time I've taken a total if two allergy pills. I also was able to go a full week without even taking the nettle leaf. I'm a big fan.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @mlogan Is that good for more seasonal hay fever or hives as well? A couple months ago I started breaking out in hives. I haven't been able to pin point what's causing it. :x
    mlogan
    mlogan
    When I'm back on my computer, I'll find you a good link for it.
    So sorry to hear about your maps. I've had some issues with Steam as well, it's why I transferred my project to Dropbox. Dropbox has backup which saved a big project when I thought I had lost it.Good luck getting redone.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I keep my stuff on my hard drive and Google drive, personally. But we were using my boyfriend's computer and he does it his way. Really trying to not pull a "told you so." o_o

I think the map will come back together quickly. He's already messed with tiles he likes better. We had just done a bunch of eventing though.
    Playing Brawl, getting ready to watch E3, having a beer. What more could I want?
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Brawl? Pretty cool beans. I play a wicked Bowser, myself. We should play sometime. XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha, don't see why not! We have the Wii put away for the night. I still am derusting, too. I haven't played much since about 2010.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Chocolate. Dark.
    It amazes me how I can remember what file is inside a document named jndfksjfjdsk.docx. Especially when about half the stuff on my computer is titled that way.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    I thought I was the only one who did that :p
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    And here I am, incapable of remembering what variable 206 is... >.>
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    That's one for the hidden Talent thread! I'm like Sharm: I'll use some so-called advanced system then forget it all. T_T
    How are we all doing this fine morning?
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Well, I've had chronic insomnia for years, but I was actually covering for a couple of people yesterday. We only had 8 customers, including the chicken man. xD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    At least chicken man gave you a good laugh? When I work long shifts, I need someone like chicken man to save the day.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yup! In total I only spent about an hour or two doing actual work, so it wasn't so bad! I just had to help order a few bouquets, then tend to the flowers.
    Yep, I just drew a battler for a table. This just got silly.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    There's also a Little Fish in the Dish on that Table.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well, that cat's out of the bag. Now isn't it? XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well, kitties, save your documents often. Otherwise the reliable computer you've been using will blue screen for the first time and you'll lose half a table. T_T
    I'm kind of tired of being disrespected for being young. I was telling a story and I started it with, "When I was a kid." and some older woman butt in with, "Ha! When you were a kid? I bet you're not even legal. Wait until you're my age. Blah, long winded rant." I was stunned. Not only am I going on 25 (not 18, sheesh) but I know that there is a difference between 25 and 45. However, I was literally telling a story about when I was 8.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    @Holder and Lunarea I totally agree! I'm flattered that people still think I'm a teen. Of course, when I tell them off about how I'm actually 27, they end up feeling stupid, not me. ^_^
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    A lot of people think I'm 18 (I rarely go much above 19 when we play the guessing game). I mean, I must be doing something good to my self or have nice genes. Not complaining. A lot of people will say, "Wait, how old are you!?"
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Don't worry about that, I look pretty young at my age and I work at the store, when I asked a guy if he needs any help he told me he doesn't need one from a 14 year old... and if he can talk to someone older... Funny thing we literally just sell meat, so I don't have to be even legal age to sell that. XD I was kicked out of my college once as well by the security, they almost called the police that I was out of high school. Good times.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Your style reminds me of a dance... it seems like the dancer can't dance, when in fact they're quite elegant and intentional...

I like the country "backwoods" vibe I get from this.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    In all seriousness, I can't dance though. I did once play taiko drums for an interpretive dance group though, ahaha.

And thanks, it's suppose to sound kind of laid back and non-serious. ^_^
    Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    HYPE!
    Our goal is to have mapping done tomorrow. In the mean time I'm closing all the gaps with the writing and still writing music. I haven't even decided if I want to do any art for this. Probably. Since I'm an over achiever.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Good luck with it! I'm still undecided on exactly what I want for maps. I've exceeded my goal of 3, lol!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks. I know what you mean on the maps. The setting and even the time period have changed a couple times since we made this idea.
    It's a small victory and I'm dorking out disproportionately, but all my music loops now. Yay!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I suppose it is when I consider how soul-crushing that two seconds of dead space was for me. XD
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yay!!! That is a big victory!
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Congrats, no matter how small, it's the little victories that makes it all worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings