Recent content by Ms Littlefish

1. Ms Littlefish

Hugs for you, Shaz. Take your time, take care of yourself. The world just changed for you. My...

Hugs for you, Shaz. Take your time, take care of yourself. The world just changed for you. My thoughts are with you.
  2. Ms Littlefish

"Kermit was a Fraud"

"Kermit was a Fraud"
  3. Ms Littlefish

Post the word potato and walk away. Little juvenile...sure. But, at the same time? I have a lot...

Post the word potato and walk away. Little juvenile...sure. But, at the same time? I have a lot to say about potatoes.
  4. Ms Littlefish

Since the problem is recurrent/ongoing, strong recommend. And...the way I see it? I don’t need...

Since the problem is recurrent/ongoing, strong recommend. And...the way I see it? I don’t need the thing, it’s causing me a lot of problems, and will probably help my small intestine stop getting so pissed off. Small intestine...probably want to have that, lol.
  5. Ms Littlefish

Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying...

Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying correctly into the small intestine. It's kinda going... wherever.
  6. Ms Littlefish

@[4574:@The Stranger] My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so...

@[4574:@The Stranger] My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so many schedule conflicts) so we haven't found a cause. I've hit others on my list though, and we're thinking my gall bladder has some rather limited days ahead of it.
  7. Ms Littlefish

I hope “normal” is soon!

I hope “normal” is soon!
  8. Ms Littlefish

As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna...

As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna say thank you and that I appreciate everyone who has been super kind and patient with me if they’ve asked me something or needed a favor from me.
  9. Ms Littlefish

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued)

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued)
  10. Ms Littlefish

Favorite NES game?

I’ve seen a few SMB 3. It’s definitely a favorite of mine as well. I also really loved Kirby Adventure. LoZ, of course, but I was a little bit older when I got into Zelda.
  11. Ms Littlefish

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Woohoo. I finished nothing! Uh...finish something. I guess? I have a massive lot of half notated scores. I’d surely like to finish one, but December is going to be a pretty transformative month in my personal life and naturally there are holidays. So. Here’s hoping!
  12. Ms Littlefish

I went out yesterday but not much appealed to me. Everything was way too frilly and flouncy and...

I went out yesterday but not much appealed to me. Everything was way too frilly and flouncy and I really like structured, well-tailored clothes. Natural fibers. Anything that doesn't breathe...I'mma die.
  13. Ms Littlefish

I start my new job Monday and I have very little professional attire...only scrubs. :kaoswt2:

I start my new job Monday and I have very little professional attire...only scrubs. :kaoswt2:
  14. Ms Littlefish

The songs that get stuck in your head

When this song comes on my Spotify, my reaction is always. "GAWD. YAS!"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawegg